INTRODUCE

Code Name : ROSE

>>DOWNLOADING_DATA:

___1%

_________27%

_______________________68%

___________________________________________100%_ACCESS_CONFIRMED

OPENED_THE_DATA:


S.M.E Corporations :

          The big political agency. This organization is so strong and forceful living in the United State in 1987's. At the beginning, S.M.E  is an organization for making peace on a coldwar between North Korean and South Korean. And it’s established to make a world to be in safe and peace.

But their plan growned into a hazard one since they substantiate I.S.M(Intelligence surfing machine), the machine discovers by Russian agency who can control and broke all secret password (code) with people mind.

          This machine used electric signal to body and brain of the user, so the users can surfing into matrix (data) world. It will easily break all the code and download the whole secret database from other site.

          I.S.M was prohibited machine, because the signal can attack to the user if they can't maintenance it well. That's why only genius one can use this machine.

In early time after I.S.M founded. UN (United Nations) really against about the function of this machine and they will soon deactivate all the I.S.M machine for World Peace.

Now, S.M.E broke the rule and they are going to produce I.S.M for their own plan.

 

Activated New Order Weapon.

 

Y.G.E Corporations:

          The big enemy of S.M.E agency. This organization is under the South Korean State control like a shadow. They are so strong and so great like S.M.E Corporation. That’s why S.M.E bewares of Y.G.E existence. They think someday their plan maybe got ruined by them. 

In front of site, this unit acts as a normal one and they act as S.M.E comrade agency. But after a big incident, they never be one again and act normal when they meet with each other.

.

.

.


 

Colorado,US.

S.M secret building. I.S.M - A activated room.

23 september 2006, 16.18 PM

---

 

        "You will... become my rose. The perfection. My pride." 

 

         ".....In 30 minutes, access will be denied. 45% downloading the database---" The little girl said while all the monitor screen in front of her body turn to be green matrix with many code and number.

She, The young girl with silky long dark hair has already done hacking some of 'enemy' important database just on her trainee days. It's too much for her to do that kind of things, because I.S.M data cracking puzzle was too hard to handle even for a genius people.

           In the middle of the white room where she sitting calmly alone, there’s a wide glasses wall on her left. Connected to the next room, a place for authorities and some of I.S.M activated staff to do their jobs. They monitoring the girl moves and they seems so busy with their own computer to make everything goes on good conditions.


        "33% remaining...15 minutes left." She add, and all the staff was very happy after hearing what she says. 

Well, for umpetheet time to do many trial act. They never feel so near the success word for I.S.M research. But when the researchers found something different about this girl brain and did they finally choose her as the next user. I.S.M researchers see the light on their investigasion.


          "IT REALLY WORKS!! OUR 2ND MISSIONS WILL BE CLEAR! OH.." one of the staff in next room was shouting, it cracked the silent atmosphere. The others were smiling like crazy, and looked so psycho to that little girl.

Some of them look eager and some just stay quiet. They are too worried about what will they get.

        "We need to be calm down because this is only her third trainee day guys. Just keep an eye on her, even on tiny things." Said by a woman with red high heels. She was wearing tight y black dress. Sheentered the staff room without any one notice, she made all the staff changed the mood so fast and they calm their self after seeing her presence. 

          "To be honest, On our first cracking mission. I'm not too satisfied. It's just wasted. so useless." She stood like a queen, with her shiny blonde hair and smoky make up face. She smirked.

        "Well well... since when that old dauchebag become crazier? Even.. a little rabbit be his experiment? Awful taste." She was leaning on one of the staff desk near her place, watching 'the littlepoor rabbit' through glasses wall.

No one brave to make any notice, big dead silent appeard.


       "Mm-hm..mm M-miss Jea, ehm.. You shouldn't be here. Or Mr. Sooman will be mad." the random staff approached her, since the other have no guts even for looking on her. She smiling, shake her head and stomp her feet on floor after heard Mr.Sooman name. Look at that staff annoyed.

         "Because this is a secret missions from that old man?" The madam (senior) of all Secret agent on S.M corporation with code name Jea, smirk for all time. Walking so slow to other space of room more close to the glasses wall. 


           "How old is she?"
           "Miss-----"
           "Don't excuse me."
           "She is 10 years old thisyear..miss..J-jea." After hearing the staff answer, she sighed. 
           "... I have a bad feeling for her and today moves... dul. really bad one."
           "Miss Jea, y-you shouldn't sa-----" the staff followed her so fast and approached her. Trying to make her leave the room, But so sudden his eyes become wide watching the little body trembling in next room from behind Jea shoulder.


In other side of place, that little girl muscle became so stiff, her breath seem unstable. She kicked some of wire that bounded on one of her leg, Trying to break free all of cable and did some I.S.M signal wire which hanging on her head.

           "ha~ what a fantastic view."


          "She got.. electric shock... or maybe... out of order... Oh god." The stuff mumbled so slow, until he realized what the staff had done to that poor child.


        "DEACT ALL OF I.S.M CONNECTION NOW!!!! SHE ON DANGER! SHE GOT OUT OF ORDER DATA RECIVED!!" he shouted before running to his place, he made the others taking emergency code and some screen on staff on computer was just going to be all red with caution word show up on the screen


           "This is bad.. oh no.."

          "I told you old man.. even she has brilliant brain. She still a kid." Jea only gave all staff with “whatever” expression, and she quickly left that noisy room.

 


HELLO READERS!

THANKS FOR READING AND DID OPENED THIS STORY AS WELL! KINDA,... I WILL UPDATE THIS STORY IN A LONG TIME. I STILL NEW FOR MAKING ANY STORY, AND I NEED SOME CO-WORKER TO HELP ME EDIT THE GRAMMAR

OMGH.. JUST HOPE YOU GUSY BE PATIENCE AND LIKE MY STORY!

 

BIG THANKS TO MY BABY FRIEND KAWAII MAMII MAMA KITTY CAT MAMYO