INTRO NEW AGENT 1 : PARK SIBLING

Code Name : ROSE

 

S.M.E Trainee A+ Quarter, Seattle, WA.
17 december 2012. 07:10 A.M


          From the top of building S.M.E training place, It can be seen all skyscrapers gone be high and look like touching the blue sky from Seattle city.
Winter time already come almost in two weeks, so the breeze feel more cold than the pass days.
Zelo just stay quiet for a moment in higher place he used to be visit every he got free time. It's just beautiful yet so cool to be there, cause he can look everything from the top amazing view of the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.


         The car horn.. The birds.. or did the sound of busy city, he just like to hear it there. Even, it was an usual sounds he used to be listen everyday. A cold weather not even make him to left the place too.

         He only wanna be alone there. To re-think, who he was.. Why he stay and get burden by a dangrous top secret misssion..

         And what he should do to stay alive on every danger act?

         The question always rolling and rolling in his head every second.

         "Soon.. I will left this place for new adventure. My training days gonna be my past, everything will be a new journey." He mumble, sitting on the floor and leaning his body to the wall near the exit door. He watch the sky silently.

         "Every single time.. I would missing this place. The time when I get too much wounded. The time a little Choi Junhong get exshausted to death from the military training..." He smirked a little, grab a gun from his back and remember the time he got it in 6 years ago from his 'real' boss.


         "I can feel... I... will discover what I seek in my life soon." The old gun still shining upon the bright sunny light, and zelo just gaps in a second after caught a fast shilouet from his gun plate.
         In shortly time, he pointing the gun to one direction where the reflection came.

 

         He gone speechless after knew a similiar figure in front his eyes.

         "N-noona?" Zelo slip his gun fast into his back jeans again, not wanting the running girl know if he bring a gun and try to relax his muscle, take a deep breath.

         "Zelo-ah!" A woman with hight around 5' 4" feet, turned her body to zelo after hearing his voice. She gone be worried, with hurry face she running again to another place for hide not give attention to zelo.

         "What are you doing here, Sandara noona?" Zelo gone be confused, he just walking to his noona. But when he walking close to her, Park Sandara the senior agent of S.M.E agency take a shot glare to zelo from her hiding content.
Zelo got freeze, and the more confused he got.

         "Don't tell him.. I'm here.." she whisper, shoo-ing zelo to not approached her. Before Zelo asking for another question, the roof exit door bumping wide open.

         "Noona!! NOONA!!~" shout a young man just running out from the exit door in fast move, after he catch his breath well. He crazily searching over his noona on the roof top. Being so confused in middle of hide and seek that Park sibling do on his best place, Zelo only gaps. And act none for helping the older sister not get catch by his brother.

         "Ah.. zelo ah!!" He pointing to zelo who standing not far away from him, as dara try asking for zelo back up. Zelo understand if something teribble happened to both of this people.


         "Did you see my noona?" Cheondung, a.k.a Park sanghyun Dara's little brother one of S.M.E agent only scratches his back and must be very tiring to run away for capture his big sister.


         "No.. I-I don't..what happened?" Zelo try to act as normal he can do, and dara in her hiding place gone be relief. She just stay quiet a more longer while zelo walking far away from her place.

         "Uh.. oh.. It's not a big deal. If you seen her. Just tell me okay zelo-ah." Cheondung only shake his head and zelo accept the word.

         "but sure You're okay?"

         "well I'm not... ah yes. I totally forgot. Seungho hyung tell me to calling you to his room. He got a new messenger from our head quarters a hour ago, there is some data and did secret document you should check it out. I already got mine and some of our new team member already recieve the first missions task detail."

'this is must be..' zelo thought be blank, his expression become cold since Thunder mention first mission from S.M.E head quarters. So, all of Himchan informations a days ago was really accurate with the things happened in near time. He bite his lips and focusing again on thunder words.

         "Did you got it?... hey, zelo only you who left, he said you should go now. Or.. The big mighty senior will killed you." thunder expression soon gone be same like zelo too, bit strong and serious. Zelo stunned and eyeing him for feeling a bitter shock.

 

'seems like cheondung  hyung hold something in his mouth.'

 

         "w-what? killed? what happened with---"

          and goes on cheondung can't hold his laugh anymore while seeing zelo cute face gone be hard.

 

         "puahahahahahahaha. no no, I'm just kidding. hahahaha...hahahaha. Maknae. You really serious this time. Did something bothering you?"

         "oh damn! hyung!.. You already killed me with your machine shot laugh. aish.. jinja.."

         " Mianhe mianhe.. ah.. by the way,  I gotta go! geez. because of my noona. I nearly forgot all of my hyung order. see you on our first mission zelo ah!" Cheondung (Thunder) kick the floor sighing, but awhile he about to left the place. a little movement got in his corner eyes, founding something fishy behind zelo before turning his body.

On his group, he has a high sharp eyes. No wonder even a little motion he can figure it out fast.

         "you don't have any pets or something you have to hide here, don't you?" hearing the cheondung foot step more closer and zelo can't help more his noona. at last, sandara running out from her place as fast as he can sprint.

Passing a dumbfoundead thunder and blankly zelo to exit door.

 

         "YA! NOONA!! DON'T YOU DARE TO STALKING ME AGAIN WHILE I GO WITH SEUNGHO HYUNG!! GIVE ME THAT GPS!"

 


YAH!! MIANHE FOR MY LATE UPDATE. I JUST GONE BE WORRIED ABOUT MY STORY, CAUSE THERE IS NO MORE SUBSRIBE I HAVE HERE.

BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP UPDATE EVEN ONLY FOR SILENT READER

AH YES YES. MAYBE I WILL BE LATE TO UPDATE BECAUSE SOMETHING TERIBBLE HAPPENED HERE, BUSY BUSY BUSY TIME WORKED -SIGH-

OMONA. BECAUSE IM TOO SCARY LOSE MY SUBSCRIBER LOVE~ SO I MAKE A LITTLE UPDATE

PARK SIBLING! KEKEKE. HOPE U LIKE IT (MIANHE FOR NOT LETTING THE ZELO OR LEE HI MEET XD I WANT TO MAKE A LONG STORY KK)

THERE'S GONNA BE MORE AND MORE IDOL WILL BE COME OVER. AND HOPE THERE IS LOVE LINE TOO EHEHEHE

GOMAWO YO FOR KEEP WAIT MY UPDATE <3!