FIRST MISSION : GET THE INFORMATION

Code Name : ROSE

6 years later
Starbuck cafe,
Seattle, WA.
10 december 2012. 06:50 A.M

(Bold : Speak in Korean Language)


          Walking on the crowded place and beautiful scenery of busy winter time at Seattle, a tall fine young man with black blazer and crimson scarf stopped his step in front of the cozy look coffee shop. Before he entering, he just take a step near the corner cafe. Checking the situations and spotted his friend just sits not far away from the cafe window glass. His good-looking features show a little smile after found his hyung (Brother) presence. Not waste any time, he entering the coffe shop in hurry and walk approach his friend table.


         "Annyeong haseyo... Commander hyung." He greet that brother in deep korean accent, instantly the man who sits so calm reading a book turned his head to that young boy.
         "Mwo?.. Zelo-ah. You're here! Finally, I've been waiting for you. But, ehm. Don't call me commander. It's just... last time I was kidding haha, have a sit!" He showed his pretty eyes a while after he took off his glasses, and let Blue sitting next to him.


         Kim Himchan, 21 years old with code name P.K. Agent of Sub Unit B.A.P from SM agency who is Blue senior beside Bang Yongguk. Like code name Red and Blue. He have a same Secret Missions, He is the one of Y.G.E spy candidate. After Blue got his spy licence, he already join S.M.E first. This spy-ing camoflage mission, Of course no one know about this act. Only the spy and did the head of Y.G.E knowing this matter, moreover all of infromation about their real identity be safe on Y.G.E boss hand. Because this is was a big mission and did top secret task. Every act or move.. It's depend on their own choose. Y.G.E boss give all of trust to them, he only be a shadow who will always monitoring every things they do. This isn't an easy job, many secrifice he do to make everything on stable.


         Himchan take out a little notepad from his bag, and put it on the table with some of flashdisk at the other side.
         "Did you get any new information, hyung?" Zelo, A nickname made by all of his hyung for blue showed up his curious mind. Himchan only give a bit smirked after seen maknae innocent wonder face and opened his notepad start to turn it on.


         "Be patience zelo-ah. I know you seems so enthusiastic from start I asking you out for little meeting. Well well.. a young spirited still shining upon you eh? Haha. Fine. I'll tell you a fun game." Himchan patted zelo head. He role his eyes, Sigh. Try to sits calmly.


         "You said.. Today you gonna showed me about the security code in every corner of our quarters. Yongguk hyung tell me there's one place really secret for all staff. Even for us. The agent." Zelo took himchan silver flashdisk near the notepad, but it caught again by his hyung with fast hand.

         "Don't touch!" He glare and give zelo death gaze, make him suprised. "Oh..Sorry." He clear the throat, and soon pluged in the flashdisk to his notepad. Zelo just nodding and zip his mouth for another random question.


         "So we started from the first line, you said yongguk tell you there is secret place thats no one really know right?.. From the investigation I make for whole days. Yes it is." Himchan click some folder, Let zelo saw something show up from his notepad screen.

         "A labyrinth.. of secret code?"

         "This isn't just a matrix and unusual labyrinth. Look at this side.. the number.. It was S.M.E first time established. And 70 .9 mean, this building place in 70 st. Block 9. I only know the easy break code. But the hell.. this code gone be so absurd and freaking hard to be solve. They look... alive. Theres any barrier which defend this secret code. If I used my hack transmission, my notepad gonna.. Boom! Virus will sparated from its data body to attack any hacker site or the strange user. And it will be more stronger virus if we make more powerful software to opened this data."


        "I know.. The main data make the imunne for it own body. Like antibody in human right? And...Hyung, this is must be a coordinate for one place. Or maybe a persons identity?"
        "Yes.. exactly."
        "But..why they keep it on a labyrinth code? This is so different than usual code we've been met before."
        "Thats the point.. I just notice. This is was... ISM data form."
        "What?"
        "ISM.. a machine was made from Russian. Its porhibited machine which can make a world in danger."

        "Inteligance surfing machine... I read them article, many mission abort cause some of resercher get suicide and ilegal problem happened. But now.. one of that machine maybe can be found on our base.  S.M.E agency. This is no joke, United coorporations already deact all of the machine. It may be an illegal act if we can found it." Himchan gone high impresived with Zelo answer, sometimes he think that the clueless maknae be more cleaver now and soon he taking off the flashdisk, give it to zelo.


        "I want you to take care of it. Soon or later you might be have a mission connected to that top secret of S.M.E." he add, and zelo nod for twice while lift off the flashdisk from himchan hand.


        5 minutes have passed, himchan cellphone ringing in his pocket. He took the phone with alacrity and hang it up


        "It's me himchan."
        "P.K, now your time already done. Hurry up go back to the quarter before the scurity got your line. It's limited for me to make a clear situations here. 30 minutes left and tell zelo to comeback in split rute. Now!" Yongguk it can be cleared heared it was him, so fast he just cut the phone off.
Zelo look a bit confused and get up from his seat.


        "So our secret meeting dismissed here. Oh! I forget to tell you something. In near times, you will have your first really really important missions. I give you a hint zelo.."
        "What is it?"
        "You will a 'Black Thorn' to our main head quarters in new york city. I still don't know where it come, but sure. You must be ready for it. I wonder if it was connected to this data."
        "Oh okay. Thank you very much for all of your informations hyung."
        "Not problem! And.. just act you dont know anything. Remember that."


        "I will"


In very quickly time, Himchan took all of his equipment to put it in his bag and get up to go from the coffee shop. At the outside, Himchan crack his phone until be a pieces before they instantly go in different directions.

 


Uknown Place

 

         "It's cold..." A pretty sweet young girl voice spread in white velvet room after her hand touch a window glass beside the black sofa. She only can see the outside only from her place, theres can be seen a bunch of guards man standing in every corner place. Indeed at the garden she used to be see everyday from her bed room little window.

         She sigh for a long time, cause soon she will passed a winter time without anything...

Again.

Yes, she can't go away from that building. Although only for spending her time in a big garden behind her luxury look mansion. she 'called' it home but she feel like living on jail. Sometimes, she wonder.. who she was. Because everytime she asking the other about her personality or indentity. She always get 'user' as the answer.
She can't talk to anyone. Not even to her butler. Not even a guards man out there. She only can talk with the secret agent who will come for checking her up.. or did a Father. who was an evil look like in her mind. The only on which stay by her side was her blue bear doll. Not much..


         "It's winter time... and soon a man who called 'Santa' will come. Sure, it was an old joke for me.. he never gonna come." She bite her lips, closed her eyes to feel a burden feelings in deep her heart.

          so hurt and sad.


         "Mom.. Why you not take me away from this cruel world?" she mumble, Start to crying. Remember how hard she try to die in her room. She always can be caught by the guards man and be fine again later.

         It's useless.

 

          "how should I do? I'm not even a human being. Who am I?" she crying alone.

         No one heard... No one know.

         She all alone.

 

   


WOOO WOO! MIANHE SO SORRY FOR MY LONG UPDATE. TO BE HONEST.. I WANNA MAKE MY STORY REALLY LOOK LIKE A MISSION IMPOSSIBLE OR DID THE AWESOME STORY LIKE ULTIMATUME BOURN. BUT STILL.. ITS REALLY HARD TO MAKE ANY STORY ABOUT THE AGENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT. T__________T

AND FOR ALL NEW SUBSCRIBE. THANK YOU FOR LIKE THIS STORY!