circa 2007

Love Story

I. She likes him.



II. It was not his cute face nor his ideal height nor his shy persona nor his seemingly cold demeanor that got her.  It was all of that, and his heavenly voice.



III. She is pretty, her long legs are a killer, and her beautiful hair is to die for. But she is loud, boyish, feisty, and too carefree.

And Kyuhyun isn't really fond of those kind of girls.



IV. He gets into an accident not a year after he debuted as a member of Super Junior. Family and friends prayed for his recovery as how SM trainees prayed to debut as soon as possible.

Sooyoung, still a trainee, held vigils every night for Kyuhyun to get better.



V. Manager-oppa tells her she'd be dj-ing with Sungmin for Chunbangjichuk Radio. She knows Sungmin from way back but they are not really close.

"Sooyoungie~"

He calls her name dearly during first day and she decides, he's nice after all.



VI. Sooyoung is the happiest girl in the world the day So Nyuh Shi Dae debuted.  Not only because SNSD's first unofficial stage performance was recorded on the school she attended but also because her first performance was during Super Junior's appearance on MNet's School of Rock.

And yes, Kyuhyun is there.

Her prayers worked. He's already well.



VII. Kyuhyun sees Sooyoung smiling and waving at him but he pretends as if he doesn't. He rolls the car window back up and continues humming to the song playing on his player.



VIII. Obviously, she has been ignored.

She is on the verge of walking away in shame but then she feels a hand closing on hers. He looks up to see Sungmin's thoughtful eyes as he mouths "looking for me?" in a teasing manner.

She scrunches her nose and pretends that she isn't amused with the joke. But she tightens her hold on his hand just the same.



IX. She likes him.

He knows; and the boys are teasing him endlessly about it.

"She's not my type." He rolls his eyes and scoffs at them.

"We didn't say anything about you liking her." Heechul snaps back at him.

"She annoys me."



X. Sungmin stops halfway from knocking on the door upon hearing the conversation. His eyes shift to the tall girl beside him and he hears his heart break as he sees her fighting hard to keep the tears from falling from her glassy eyes.

"Soo..."
"I-It's late now, oppa. I'll get going."

She turns around and runs toward the elevator.

Sungmin shakes his head  and tries fooling himself that he doesn't know the reason why the girl walked away.