three

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Recap :

 

"Jiyong" I smiled

"Ma'am" he said with a familiar girly voice.

"Ma'am" I replied confused.

 

 

End of Flashback.......

 

"Ma'am you have to wake up. It's already time for you to go home." Chaerin, my loyal assistant, told me and I quickly stood up.

 

I can feel the sunlight in my skin so I quickly packed my things so I could go home and don't let my Mom worry to much.

 

What a day!

 

 

 

I got home later than the usual so as a result of that, I got my mom all so worried and that made me sad and I feel like I always give her problems and stuff. 

 

"Dara! Are you okay? You look like you just cried" she said and cupped my cheeks.

 

"I'm okay mom you don't have to worry about me. I just overslept at my office that's all" I replied and quickly went to my room and had a quick wash before going to bed.

 

Now I'm lying at my bed staring out of nowhere, trying to figure out why Jiyong's memories still haunts me and why is it that whatever I do to forget about him he's still there. I just want to remove him from my life. Is it really that hard?

 

I'm crying again because of Jiyong, because of that stupid bastard who left me with no notice at all and left me here dumbfounded and hopeless. It freaking hurts you know! I didn't do anything wrong so I can say I don't deserve all this sh*ts happening to me. I thought he was different among those stupid men but guess what? I'm wrong.

 

I found my self staring at a little picture frame that holds a picture of me and my dad laughing.

 

"I miss you dad." I softly whispered and a teardrop escaped again.

 

I decided to sleep to ease the pain even just a little bit.

 

 

 

~after a few hours~

 

My alarm rang at exactly 12 noon. I slowly go to my bathroom to brush my teeth and fix myself for lunch.

 

I went down quietly and saw my mom cooking lunch for us two. I sniff the air and knew that my mom was cooking pasta and burger. Yeah! The American wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter