two

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap :

 

I'm reading this month's possible issue of DAZZ magaine when I heard another knock.

 

Yeah right another distraction!

 

"Come in" I said still not looking to the slowly squeaking door.

 

"Dara?"

 

"Mom?"

 

 

" I just thought of bringing your phone here since it won't stop ringing and vibrating." she said with an awkward smile.

 

"Thanks Mom" I replied and kissed her cheek.

 

"I think I must go now" she said as she walked towards the door.

 

I called one of my assistants, Minzy, to accompany my mother downstairs to make sure that my mom would go home safely.

 

"Make sure she will get home safe, understood?" I ordered and she nodded.

 

I resumed reading DAZZ magazine, it's the best selling magazine in Korea. Well, that's what a survey said so let's just put it that way. This month's cover is Song Joongki. When I saw him on the photoshoot I almost lost control, I mean who wouldn't he's one of the hottest actors this time.

 

After a few hours of scanning the new issue, I quickly called for a meeting.

 

"Bom please set a meeting for the heads of each department right now! I don't care if it's 2 o'clock in the morning they have to see this!" I said firmly and I saw Bom scramble to her desk and messily grabbing phones here and there talking to him and her.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the 5 other heads of different departments finally came in and prepared for the meeting. I took the center seat infront everyone else so I can guarantee their attention.

 

"I'm sorry for calling you this late but I found a terrible terrible terrible thing" I said as I throw the magazine on the table and that caught their attention.

 

"The magazine is a mess! I don't want to break anyone's heart right now since I know everyone took awful lot of time for thi magazine and exerted lots of effort for this but the content is not off the hook! It is not as dazzling as before! I'm sorry but every department or section must repeat everything especially the skin tips. I mean come on guys! Who in their right mind would use poop for relaxation? Where do you even get that tip? That is so nonsense! Anyway, please repeat everything and I will give you a maximum of 2 weeks to finish everything and oh! you don't have to repeat Song Joong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter