P R O L O G U E

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Here we are lying beside each other in this grassy, quiet place just enjoying each other's company. I can say that this is one of the best memory I will hold on to. This is how a perfect life should be just you and him together...against the odds. Just you and the most precious thing of your life.       "Dara you're spacing out again" Jiyong, my one and only, poked my nose.       I just replied with a sweet smile and a light shrug.       He put his arms carefully around me and I gently rested my head against him.       Our eyes met and for me that was the most magnificent thing that happened to us this very day. I just love how his eyes twinkle when they meet mine. They're just.....stunning.       "I love you so much Kwon Jiyong" I said softly against his neck as I place gentle kisses in it.   "I love you the most Park Sandara and forever I will" He replied with his soothing voice and placed a kiss on my forehead.     I'm just so lucky to have him in my life. He's the perfect boyfriend for me and I just hope that we will last forever.     "Jiyong?" I nervously asked ad he replied with a soft hum.   "You won't leave me right?" I said firmly.                       Now I regret that I asked that bloody question. That question is the reason why my life is ruined. That's when my beautiful fantasy turned into the worst nightmare I could ever experience in my entire human existence.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter