Nu'est?

It's Your Fault . . .

JaeRin POV-

As the leader who seemed to be the leader glared at you after saying his words. Everyone in the hallway went quiet and watched what JR was going to do to you. Either just threaten you, or beat your up to a pulp ven if you were a girl, because. . . he nevers lets anyone stand in his way. What's going on?

"I said, MOVE." JR said with his voice sounding more dangerous than before.

You didn't like other people telling you what to do and whatsoever. You looked around and saw that the students were most likely afraid of JR.Well not really the girls though. You couldn't just stand by and watch him tolerate everyone, you just NEEDED to do something. "Who? Me?" You asked looking around at the girls standing near by and squealing, then at Nu'est.

The Nu'est members looked at you in dibelief minus JR who just glared at you silently. Oh~ boy. This is NOT going to be good. All the members thought glancing at JR.

"Who else is in front of us besides you? The one who seemed really feminine told you. 

Somehow even though he seemed very girly and scrawny looking, you knew immediately after seeing his adam's apple that he was a boy.

" 'Us?' As in all 5 of you boys? I don't even know you guys." You said scoffing at their attitudes.

Normal POV-

Everyone around you and Nu'est in the hallway gasped at your reply back to them.

Just as JR was about to take a step towards you, you took a step backwards. You were luckily saved by the ringing of the school bell, which made everyone in the hallway and Nu'est walked to their classes silently. Before JR walked past you he sent you a glance or glare at the side of his eyes down at you before bumping into your shoulder, and walked to his classroom.

JR POV-

JR entered his class room along with MinHyun following behind him since they shared a room together. Girls began to squeal and shout out at them to look at them. MinHyun sat in his desk at the front of the room as JR made his way to the back of the class where sat alone in the corner with an empty desk next to him that no one dared to sit on. JR slumped his head onto his desk and tried to take a nap, however. . . thoughts of JaeRin kept piling up in his head. Aish~ why does she keep coming to my mind? JR then turned his head to look out the window, trying to not think of her.

But, it just wouldn't stop, he still kept thinking about her. He kept thinking about how straight she stood from standing in front of him seeing him glare at her, and how she didn't seem to be shaken by his voice when he told her to move out of his way. 

Normal POV-

The teacher walked into the classroom and layed out his things on his desk before standing in front of his classroom. "Class, today we will be having a new student joining our class today." The old teacher told the class with his rusty voice before signaling JaeRin to enter the classroom.

Many students started talking and gasping whe she walked into the classroom and wrote her name down on the chalk board before turning around to face the class.  재 린.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Woo Jae Rin imnida." JaeRin finished as she bowed politely to the class.

The whole class begun to murmur around about you being the girl who stood in JR's way this morning. Without any concern of social life, JR still sat in his desk without looking up from his seat.

"Student Woo JaeRin ssi, now i think the best seat for you would be at the fro--" the elderly teacher was cutted off by JaeRin who was already making her way to the back of the room where JR sat and took a seat in the empty desk beside him.

"Great. . . " The teacher said mumbling the rest. "That's actually the worst seat in the class. . .  Are you sure you'll be fine sitting there? Student Woo JaeRin?"

JaeRin POV-

"Yes songsaengnim, i'm sure about this seat."You replied back to the elderly man with an eye smile. After settling down in your seat, you noticed that the person next to you seemed quite familiar, especially how he was dressed more differently than other normal students.

You were sure of it, no doubt, that it was the same person who told you to move out of his way today. You never actually got to know his name but earlier in the office, one of the staffs had warned you to avoid a boy who goes by the name JR.

"You know. . . you should talk more. You're too gloomy and cold towards people." You told the fellow who was sitting next to you.

JR POV-

Aish~ First i think about her and now i'm imagining her voice?! Jr quickly snapped his head to face JaeRin who was sitting right next to him. "Uughhh~" After groaning like that, JR then lifted his head off the desk to glare at JaeRin. "Get lost." JR said, mumbling to JaeRin before standing up from his desk and slamming the sliding door open and walking out.

"Name Woo Jae Rin, transferred student from Seoul East Arts High School. Junior, apparently her family owns the company that is ranked on the same level as your family."

JR turned around to face the all-so-detailed Aron who was leaning against the wall just beside the class door. "Why are you telling me this?" JR snarled at Aron and turned around to continue walking away from class.

"Just thought you might wanna know, since~ she's not like much girls who'll try to throw theirselves at you. Aron told back at JR as he followed walking along with JR to the rooftop.

As they both reachd the rooftop of the school building, JR kicked open the door and Aron couldn't help but chuckle at JR's attitude. They both walked over to where the fence was boarding the sides of the roof and looked over at the sight of the school campus.

"So, why the grumpy mood today?" Aron asked the still irritated JR, while turning around to see that the rest of the members had also came up to their hiding place away from the obsessed girls in the school. "You guys are finally here huh?"

Nu'est POV-

"The girls in class were being too obsessed over me." Baekho said with a smile laugh.

"I was getting annoyed from the girls asking me to dress up as a girl and go shopping. I mean, ain't nobody gott time for that!" Ren said to the members annoyed taking out a lollipop from his pocket and starting eating it.

The members then looked over at MinHyun who seemed to be quiet all this time. Minhyun soon noticed the members gazes and turned to say something but was stopped by Aron.

"Arasso, arasso. You were getting tired of flirting." What else would we expect from you, MinHyun?

The members walked over to sand beside JR and also joined him at looking down at the school campus.

"What's with are almighty leader today?" Ren asked not looking over at JR but the sky instead.

"Is it. . . perhaps you're thinking bout HER? The one from earlier in the hallway?" Baekho teased at JR, earning his self a glare.

Aron smirked at the way things were going. "Her name's JaeRin. She's a transferred student with quite the brains, since most of her test scores on her resume are higher than yours."

"Jinja? Wa~" Baekho commented.

After taking a glance at JR's gloomy face MinHyun decided to mess around with him. 

"Ah. I almost forgot, that girl, JaeRin? She left the class room right after you left. I thought that she ran after you to talk to you or something, but i guess i was wrong?"

"And why, are you telling ME this?" JR asked MinHyun not looking that irritated anymore.

"The rest of the members then joined in on the two's conversation.

"She left? As in DITCH?" Ren asked in disbelief.

MinHyun only responded to Ren with a nod.

Baekho adverted his eyes to look over at the school gates to see a black car outside the gates, and JaeRin walking out the gates. "Aigoo~ Diching on her very first day huh?"

Nu'est looked over at the gates.

Oh. Isn't that car. . . Aron remembered that car, it belonged to that one girl this morning who was arguing with him.

JR just stayed silent watching as JaeRin continueed to walk towards the black car and 4 other girls wearing the same uniforms as her came out of the car.

"Oh? Friends from her old shool?" Baekho leaned in towards the railings against the fence and placed his elbows on them.

MinHyun being a womanizer he was, ignored the fact that she was ditching school. He was only paying attention to her friends who came out of the car. "Wonder if any of them are my type?" MinHyun got slapped on the back of his head lightly by Ren and Aron.

"You're crazy." Aron sighed shaking his head.

"Yeah, and an idiot." Ren added, finishing off his lollipop.

JR on the other hand was busy still thinking about what his father told him last night. Ah really, that geezer always makes me go on those dumb, useless blind dates even though he knows that i hate them!

Baekho suddenly out of nowhere straightened up and grinned. "Oh! They're looking at us even though we're so high up!" Someone's got a sharp eye down ther then.

All of a sudden the trio that was fussing about useless things walked up to the railings and looked down at the girls that were looking up at them from the school gate.