Fiance?!

It's Your Fault . . .

JR POV-

It was about 10pm when i got home from Aron dropping me off. I entered the gates and i could see that my parents already came home from work since the family car was in the parking lot and the lights in the big living room was on. I entered the doorways and was about to head up the stairs to my room but was stopped from my parents coming out of the living room.

"JongHyun ah. . . " My mother called out my real name. As she and father walked up behind me. I didn't turn back to look at them but they knew i was listening.

"We need to talk." My father commanded and i walked back past them and sat in the living room as they followed behind me.

"What do you guys wanna say?" i coldly askeed my parents who were sitting together on the other couch across from me.

"You didn't go to the blind date we setted up for you earlier. . . "

"So? Not like i want to go anyways." I shrugged.

"It was a good thing that the Woo's daughter didn't go as well. It was a good thing, or else she would've been embarrassed waiting for you to show up." Father scolded at me as i ignored it more.

"At least she didnt go as well, it would've wasted her time anyways." I retorted before standing up and turned to leave the living room.

"Exactly! That's why we already signed a contract with her parents yesterday."

Hearing what father just said i shot my head back at him and glared. "What did you say?!" I growled in a low voice.

"We've already signed the contract for your engagement with the Woo's daughter, so you can't turn back from this anymore Jonghyun." Mother softly said as she stood behind father.

Furious, i stomped up the stairs with a dark look on my face and locked myself in my room and blasted my music on the speakers as loud as it could go and headed to take a shower to calm myself down even if it'll only do a little.

JaeRin POV-

You got home and was planning to avoid your parents, but sadly it failed as one of the maids saw you sneeking through the doors and greeted you. You mother came to the door and saw that you wer home.

"So how was school, dear?" Your mother asked with that infamous smile of hers which always meant something you didn't like. 

Looking at your mother blankly you then replied back to her question, "It was fine." 

Noticing that your father wasn't there at the moment, you used this chance to change the subject. "Where's father?" You questioned looking around the house.

"He's in his workspace up stairs." 

Hearing that he was still in his workspace, you excused yourself so that you wouldn't feel awkward with your mother smiling at you.

"Ah, JaeRin ah. . .could you do me a favor and help take this document to one of your father's business partners? I forgot to hand it to them this evening." Your mother handed a large envelope that she pulled out of nowhere. You slowly accepted to make the deliver and walked out to the family car as the driver had stopped the car for you.

Normal POV-

JaeRin arrived at the Kim's house and was welcomed in by Mr. and Mrs. Kim as the car pulled up in front of the big house. As JaeRin got out of the car and greeted the Kims, she handed the envelope with documents over to Mr. Kim as he took it and Mrs. Kim invited you to stay for a while before heading back. At first JaeRin politely refused, but no wasn't an easy answer to say to her parents business partners.

After JR got out of the shower, he only had a towel around his waist and another smaller towel in his hand drying his wet hair. He noticed that there was a car that he didn't recognize outside in the lot. Hearing a knock at his door, he first ignored it thinking that whoever it was will perhaps just go away. But the person kept knocking at the door and JR began to become irritated and walked over to open his door with force which almost gave the person on the other side a shock.

It was JaeRin at hid bedroom door staring straight at JR as they other stayed silent for a few seconds before realizing that JR only had a towel wrapped around his waist. JR quickly slammed his door shut and locked it again while JaeRin's face turned red and quickly went downstairs to where JR's parents were sitting in the living room. JR's parents stopped JaeRin as she was about to go out the door.

"Ah, JaeRin ah, going home already?" JR's parents asked as they walked up behind her.

"Ah, N-nae. . . " JaeRin turned around and was about to excuse her for her rudeness of leaving so sudden. But as she turned around, she saw JR coming down the stairs properly dressed with his hair still half-wet. The room went silent as the two youngsters made eye contact with each other before his parents chuckled at their faces.

"Have you two been getting along well already? Since you guys ARE going to be engaged to each other soon." JR's father chuckled as they both got a shock face and looked at his father.

"What!?" You both shouted out to his father in unison.

"SHE'S the Woo's daughter?!" JR questioned as JaeRin just looked blankly at his father. She--!

"This is a joke right? I don't remember ever agreeing to an engagement before in my whole life." JaeRin asked, hoping that they were only joking. And i don't even remember being in a blind date with THAT GUY at all!!

"Ani, since the both of you didn't attend the blind date that your parents and we set up this afternoon, we decided that we should just make it an arranged." JR's mother commented.

JR POV-

Fiance?! With HER?! Are you kidding me!? JR shouted in his mind as his parents continued to go on talking about him and JaeRin, and about her spending the night there-- Wait! Spending the night where?! HERE?!?!?!?!