"Who Cares?"

It's Your Fault . . .

JaeRin POV-

JaeRin was in class when she got a text from Sunari teling her to come out to the front gate, After reading this message JaeRin then quietly left the classroom by using the soor at the end of the class without being caught by her teacher.

When JaeRin reached the front gates of the campus she saw why she was suddenly called out. All the Viral members were coming out of Sunari's car and walking over to her.

"Annyeoung, unni!" Rina cutely greeted with a small wave. 

ChaeRin was busy looking around the campus of PIH." So THIS is where your parents transferred you to?" ChaeRin said looking around once again.

"Well i hope the boys here looks good, just like the campus." Miyoon chuckled.

Sunari came out of her driver's seat and looked over at JaeRin. "So you wanna hang today?" Already knowing what her answer would be.

JaeRin shrugged her shoulders before giving a simple nod. "Depends?"

I knew it. Sunari rolled her eyes at JaeRin. "We're going over to Rina's house since her mom is abroad for a work project with Miyoon's mother in the U.S"

"Okay. Let's go then." Jaerin made her way out of the gates driveway towards Sunari's car.

"What about school?" Rina asked looking back at the huge building then over at the members. Who knows what your mom'll 

". . . Who cares?" Jaerin quietly mumbled to Rina and the others.

"Hey. . . " Chaerin called out to the girls who were about to enter back into the car but came back out.

"What is it?" Jaerin looked around while asking.

"Who're those on the roof?" Chaerin asked still keeping her eyes on the boys who were looking straight down at them. They have staring problems.

"Who cares? Come on, let's go before the security comes and sees us." Jaerin ignored the fact that it was Nu'est up there who was looking down at them. Shrugging that off, she didn't even bother to even look back at Nu'est OR PIH as she got in the car.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : short chapter this time since i wanna speed things up and not waste any time on one chapter. Plus i dont really get that much time on the laptop too. :'(