Block B VS B1A4

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

“Minhye-ah!” Jieun shouted Minhye’s name. She spun around and saw her friend Jieun walking with her boyfriend B-Bomb. Minhye shut her locker and smiled at both of them. “Morning Minhye-ah.” Jieun smiled at her. “Morning Jieun and Minhyuk-ssi.” Minhye said to both of them. “Morning.” B-Bomb smiled a bit. “So how was the date with Jinyoung?” Jieun asked. Minhye smiled a little. “Good.” Minhye answered shortly.

Just then a group of boys surrounded them and they were none other than Block B. They greeted each other and gave each other high five. “Hyungsoonim.” P.O grinned at Jieun. She rolled her eyes and slapped P.O arms. “Oww! Damn woman that’s hurt!” P.O whined and earned a smacked on the head by B-Bomb, “Don’t call her like that.” B-Bomb growled. P.O rolled his eyes and made a face. Zico turned to look at Minhye who was smiling bitterly while watching Block B joking with Jieun and how B-Bomb affectionately looked at her.

“Hey…” Zico called softly. Minhye blinked at him. “Are you okay?” He asked. Minhye smiled and sighed. “I’m fine.”

“Can I ask you something?” Zico asked. Minhye raised an eyebrow, “What is it?”

“Can I have your phone number?” Zico asked boldly. Minhye just stared at him. Zico scratched the back of his neck embarrassingly. He cleared his throat. “I asked it as a friend…. But …. If you don’t want to give me your phone number… it’s okay.” Zico hoped went down the drain. Minhye chuckled softly. Zico looked at her.

“Of course I can give you my number. It’s no big deal.” Minhye said. Zico face lit up. “Really?!” He get overly excited and squealed a bit (want to know how Zico squeal? Watch MTV Match Up where Zico tried to get a selca with Jinyoung. It’s super duper CUTE!) Minhye stared at him with a smile twitching on her lips. Zico realized what he had done and cleared his throat and try to act cool as possible.

“Ehem… that’s cool.” Zico coughed into his fist. Minhye giggled and held out her hand. Zico blinked. “You said you wanted my number?” Minhye asked. “Oh…. Here.” Zico sheepishly gave his phone to Minhye. Minhye punched on her number on Zico’s phone. He took a peek to see whether Minhye really gave her phone number. She looked up and Zico pretended that he didn’t see anything. Minhye smiled and gave back the phone to Zico. He took the phone and look at the number.

“Is this real?” Zico asked. Minhye shrugged, “It’s for you to find out.” She smiled sincerely at him. Zico heartbeat race and he felt tingling of happiness in his heart. “Being mysterious huh? I like that.” Zico winked at Minhye which made her blushed and she looked down. What they don’t know is that someone is watching them and took a picture. That someone smirked and put back the phone inside the pocket and walked away.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

The bell rang, “Let’s go to class Jieun-ah.” Minhye called Jieun who was talking with B-Bomb. “Okay Minhye.” She said.

“I’ll take you to class.” B-Bomb said. Jieun beamed, “Thank you oppa.”

“Then… let’s just all walk to Minhye’s and Jieun’s class.” Taeil suggested. They all agreed and walk together to Minhye’s and Jieun’s class. Minhye was talking to Zico and laughed at his jokes. The others sometimes teased Minhye and Jieun.

They arrived at the class and all heads turned to them. They was shocked to see Block B in their class especially when B1A4 were there.

“Hyung…” Sandeul whispered to Jinyoung. He looked at him and Sandeul nodded to the door. Jinyoung’s eyes turned hard when he saw Block B. What pisses him more was that Minhye was with them. Minhye turned her head and met eyes with Jinyoung. She bit her lips feeling guilty that she befriended with his enemy. Jinyoung got up from his seat and went towards Block B. Zico smirked when he saw Jinyoung pissed off face.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung hissed. Zico casually nodded at Minhye, “Just sending your girlfriend to her class.” Jinyoung glared at Minhye. She just lowered her head. Without warning Jinyoung pulled Minhye wrist and yanked her beside him. Minhye let out a small yelped because Jinyoung pulled her too hard.

“Hey don’t be so hard on her.” Zico glared at him when he saw Jinyoung still grasping on Minhye’s wrist. “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from her?” Jinyoung ignored what Zico just said.

“I can do whatever I like. What are you to ordered me around?!” Zico took a stepped closer to him. Jinyoung took another step closer while holding onto Minhye’s wrist. Just another word a fight could break. Fortunately, the teacher came.

“What is this? Go back to your class students.” The teacher said. Zico and Jinyoung glared each other for the last time and then they dispersed back to their class. Jinyoung let go of Minhye’s wrist and went to his seat and Naeun still sat at Minhye’s seat which is beside Jinyoung. Minhye rubbed her sore wrist and went to sit beside Jieun. She glanced back at Jinyoung and saw him looking outside the window with a pissed of face.

“It’s all my fault….”