Words That Hurt Me...

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

The bell rang and everyone rang out from their class to go home. Jinyoung packed his stuff and without a glanced back he left the class. Minhye saw him left and quickly packed her stuff to followed Jinyoung.

“Bye Jieun-ah.” Minhye said in a hurry and left Jieun. “Bye!” Jieun shouted even though Minhye was already out of sight. Minhye searched for Jinyoung through the hallway but all she could see was an empty hallway. She walked out from the school building and went to parking lot. She sighed in relief when she found Jinyoung talking with his friends. Minhye walked to them with her heart racing. She reached them.

“Oh… Hi noona!” Gongchan waved. Minhye smiled at him .The others nodded their heads with smiled. Minhye looked at Jinyoung but he didn’t even look her way. “Umm… I think we should go. See you later.” CNU said and pushed the others away to let Minhye and Jinyoung have their talk.

“Jinyoung oppa… are you mad at me?” Minhye asked gently. Jinyoung didn’t answer.

“I’m sorry Jinyoung oppa… I didn’t mean to make you mad.” Minhye said again. Jinyoung turned his head and looked at Minhye with hard eyes. “I don’t know how many times had I told you to stay AWAY from Zico. Why won’t you listen to me?! Being friendly? Pshh…. Friendly or flirty?” Jinyoung accused.

Minhye furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Why did Jinyoung accused her like that? “What are you talking about oppa?” Minhye asked. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

“Oppa-“

“After 2 years of our relationship you felt bored of me and looked for another guy huh?” Jinyoung eyed her.

“I never think that kind of thing.” Minhye protested. “Then why are you so closed with Zico?!” Jinyoung shouted. Minhye flinched by his hard voice.

“I never close with him oppa. We just talk when we met and nothing more.” Minhye said.

“Yeah right… If that so, why he was so protective of you in the class?” Jinyoung eyed her. Minhye bit her lips. She doesn’t know how to answer that. Jinyoung smirked.

“Just what I thought. You’re cheating on me.” Jinyoung accused. Minhye eyes widened and she shook her head. “No oppa… I won’t do anything like that.”

“I don’t believe you anymore Minhye.” With those last words Minhye tears spilled from her eyes. Jinyoung hopped on his motorcycle and started the engine.

“What about you?” Minhye suddenly asked. Jinyoung stopped himself from putting the helmet on his head and stared at Minhye.

“How can I trust you oppa?” Minhye asked again. Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean?” He asked.

“You been hanging out with Naeun-ssi way too much. You even let her sat at my seat.” Minhye said with tears spilling out from her eyes. “She is just my friend.” Jinyoung protested.

“Friend…. When we go out on date… You always texted her. When you send me home…. You invited her with us. When you mad at me…. You went to her. When you with her… you ignored me…” Minhye said sadly. Jinyoung turned silence.

“You ignored me all the time. Did you ever love me? What does this relationship meant to you?” Minhye asked as she felt her heart aching by every words she asked to Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked away. Guilt washed over him Minhye swallowed back her tears. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She stared at Jinyoung for a while and then she walked away.

Jinyoung watched her as she walked away. He put on his helmet and drove his motorcycle out from the school gate. He passed by Minhye and without a glanced back he sped off. Minhye stopped walking and she felt her knees weaken. More tears spilled out from her eyes and fell on the cold hard road.

“Maybe…. This relationship never meant anything to you…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

halo~~ Rifa here.... I just wanted to say that I'm so happy I got  38 subscribers for this short fanfic... Thank you very much for subscribing and thanks for the one who comments.... also thanks to the silent readers.... I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Because it is a short fanfic... this fanfic is gonna end soon... awww.... I hope you read my other fanfics though...

I LOVE YOU EVERYONE ^^