Apologies to the wrong one

Who's Evil? [On Current Hiatus]

"Aish... That Tiffany made me not trust Jiyong-oppa!" Jessica said, grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking it.

"Hey... Let's meet at the usual cafe okay? -Sica"

She flipped her phone shut, and sighed heavily. "I hope i get forgiven..."

She walked towards the cafe, and the bell tinkled as she entered. It was a vintage styled cafe, with many detailed craftings. She loved vintage the most. To her delight, she spotted Jiyong in the corner, blinking innocently at his phone. To her, whatever he did was innocent.

"Oppa..." She called out slowly, walking over in tiny steps.

"Ahh... Sica-yah..."

"Oppa... I'm sorry! For not trusting you and making you angry and i'm really sorry fo-"

'Yes. I guess this will always work.'

"Well, since you apologized... I'll forgive you." Jiyong smiled as he saw Jessica smiled genuinely, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Oppa~! Where are you? Hurry up and get back here so we can continue!!! - MinJung <3" He sighed, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked, alarmed.

"Uhm, oh! Just meeting up with the BigBang members. See ya' tomorrow babe." He hugged her gently and left the cafe, taking big strides to the nearby hotel.

"I should call Unnie!" She clicked on her speed dial, glad to hear Tiffany's voice on the other side.

"Fany? It's me... Sica!"

"What?" Tiffany asked, clearly annoyed.

"Guess what? Jiyong forgave me for suspecting him, and-"

"Sica, you never learn, do you?"

"W-what?"

"YOU." Tiffany sneered, angry for real. "Never did apologize to ME for scolding me. And now he scolded you yet YOU'RE apologizing to HIM? I can't believe you." With a heavy sigh, she hung up.

Jessica felt a tear slip from her eye.

"Was i really wrong this time?