Love You, Or Not?

Who's Evil? [On Current Hiatus]

She had a phobia. She cooly made a swift turn at the corner, and bumped into him.

"Sica, relax. I'll go into class now." A blank look swept off his sleek features and he entered the classroom without another backward glance.

Jessica couldn't help but sigh at herself. She entered the class a few seconds after him and made a beeline for her seat beside Yuri and Yoona.

Kwon Jiyong, known as G-Dragon in Seoul High, is a popular guy in school. He had a sort of playboy image, which attracted many girls. Unfortunately, even before they were in High School, he already had a girlfriend. Jessica Jung. She was practically invisible to everyone in High School.

"Unnie! Guess what! Tiffany's coming over!" A look of shock ran over Jessica's features as she broke into a grin. "Really?" Yuri nodded happily. 

 “Unnie… Is he still asking you to… act like you are not close to him?” Seohyun asked, uncertainty visible in her eyes. Jessica smiled.

“Yes. But it’s not his fault. It is because of our past. He is trying to protect me!” Her unnie’s gentle smile reassured her.

“If anything goes wrong, tell me… I have a feeling he is avoiding you… Somewhat…” Seohyun whispered the part about him avoiding her to herself. She did not have concrete evidence to make her Sica unnie believe her…

“Attention! Today, Hwang Tiffany, from overseas will be joining us. Her Korean is not very strong, so please treat her well, and do not make fun of her! Tiffany…”

“Ah! De… Anneonghaseyo, My name is Tiffany, and I’m from America. I speak English, and my Korean isn’t very good, so please help me! Thanks!”

“Take the seat beside Yoona. You may share the book with her. I believe you haven’t bought it yet.”

“MRS KIM! I DID NOT BRING MY BOOK!!! MRS KIM!”

“Yes, I heard you dear. Well… then the only vacant seat is… beside… that girl… Just take it. *whispers* I can’t believe it… I have a student there?”

“Uh… Anneong… I’m Tiffa-“

“It’s fine. I know your name. You’re like my super distant cousin. My mom told me.” Jessica said sarcastically.

“oh stop with the sarcasm dearest! How've you been gosh so pretty now damn. ” Tiffany exclaimed in English, causing a few heads to turn.

“Yup, Fany. Too caught up with Wooyoung huh?”

“Of course not! Don’t be silly! He came here to Korea 2 YEARS AGO!”

“Psh, and I believe you? I can’t believe you actually forgot about your COUSIN who is like, really close to you since birth.”

“And I can’t believe MY COUSIN ditched me in America to come to Korea!”

“Aww, how sweet! You two are so close!” Yoona said, smiling like an idiot.

“When they don’t even understand anything.” Jessica said, sighing. Tiffany raised a brow.

“What? OMG, you mean NO ONE speaks English here? That is totally impossible. And we’re like conversing in English now?!”

“Which explains the stares we are getting?” Jessica said, looking at Tiffany.

“oh." Tiffany replied dumbly.

"Why am i related to you all again?"