Damn...

Who's Evil? [On Current Hiatus]

A sigh escaped Jessica's lips as she walked silently towards the cafeteria. Jiyong, once again, has ditched her for lunch.

She was on her way to find Tiffany to catch up, when she heard the soft sobs of a girl as the guy scoffed.

"Dude, chillax!!!"

'Jiyong...' Jessica would recognise that voice anywhere.

"GD-sshi... Thank You." Then, she ran off in tears.

"Oppa..."

'...' He cursed to himself. 'Busted. Wait... Guilt-trip her. It always works...'

"Sica?" He asked in his soft, caring voice.

"J-jiyong...Can i ask... why were you with that girl?"

"Tch... She was thanking me..." He grit his teeth hard. "For teaching her math... She got full marks. I can't believe you didn't trust me."

He turned, smirking to himself.

'Plan success.'

With a frustrated grunt, he left.

Unfortunately for him, Tiffany saw everything that happened even before Jessica arrived.

"Sica... Can't you see he's lying?! I saw what he did, he told the girl that he was sick of her, and their nights didn't feel as nice anymore! I...I heard those words with my own ears..." Tiffany exclaimed as she stepped out of the shadows.

All of a sudden, Jessica spun around, showing a menancing glare.

"I don't believe you." Her words pierced into Tiffany's heart like a thousand arrows.

"But-! How can you not believe your own cousin?! And over that douche-"

"Stop insulting Jiyong! He already explained the situation to me. I believe the person who was there for me during those painful years, NOT THE ONE THAT LEFT ME IN MY OWN PIT OF DEPRESSION!!!" She screamed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Tiffany stood there, lifeless, all by herself, staring at Jessica with her tear-filled eyes.

"You wouldn't believe me Sooyeon. You wouldn't." Tiffany was serious. She stared hard into Jessica's black orbs.

"Yes. I would NEVER believe it. Unless..." She trailed off thinking of the possibility.

"Unless you see it for yourself. Or hear him saying it. I know you too well, Sooyeon. You'd probably die without him. Tch..." She flipped her bangs back, blowing a raspberry.

"I-I... Fany-ah..."

"Save it Sooyeon. I'm not mad. But that doesn't mean i'm talking to you. Remember what i said, Sooyeon. Don't come crying to me when you find out the truth. Because when you're in denial...

the truth hurts."