Date II

Loose Hair ♡

The movie ended. Junhyung got up from his seat and gesturing you to walk ahead of him. He lowered his cap and wore his sunglasses, disguising. Again.

You followed his pace, trying not to lose track of him in the huge crowd. You looked back once in awhile, realized that he almost tripped on the stairs but quickly gained his balance. Feelingworried, you grabbed his wrist and guide him till the both of you reached the exit and it was bright. 

"Thanks," he said under his breath, obviously not wanting you to hear it, but you heard it anyway. You and Junhyung walked aimlessly without saying a word for a few minutes which felt like hours, till you decided to break the awkward atmosphere by suggesting a place where he can be all himself.

It was an abandoned playground at a neighbourhood near the cinema.

"How did you find out about this place?" Junhyung asked while taking off his sunglasses and cap, curiously looking around. It was only then you got to see his face for the first time of the day.

"No need to worry about that. Have a seat here," you said while patting at the empty swing right beside you. 

He sat on it, still looking around like a lost child. He then used his feets to draw circles on the sand, swinging slowly. You observed him from the side and realized the loneliness in his empty gaze.

You felt sorry for him for a moment on how he has to disguise himself to not draw any attention to the public. Every human deserves their own privacy just like he does. Stardom and fame aren't as important  as you think it is. 

"Isn't these tiring?" You asked, pointing at the cap and the sunglasses that he's holding.

"You mean these? I'm used to it now. I used to hate stardom, and thought of quitting this job at the beginning of my career since there's so many haters trying to push me down and not appreciating my hard work. My phobia of cameras and flashlights worsened, and I trembled hard on TV shows that my manager banned me from joining them. But as our promotion became successful and our fanbase grew, I could not think of any reason to give up. It's all thanks to my fans, that I'm still standing on the stage singing infront of them till today as Yong Junhyung, " he said.

You have no idea that he went through all of this, your heart ached for him. You clearly saw his eyes glistened a bit under the light of the dim lamp stand in the park. He rubbed his eyes and tried to liften the mood by adding, "You're gonna draw more attention too after your debut since you're so pretty. Many guys will chase after you and ....."

"Shut up!" You yelled at him while pulling him into ahug and allow his head to rest on your shoulder, you wanted to protect him so badly and keep him away from all the pain he's going through.

".... and I'll tell those guys that you are mine . " he continued.

 

 

**************************************************************

Guys, u know you've been waiting toooooooooo long. I'm bad, I know.

But I hope this chapter will satisfy you.

comment and subscribe please. Thank you.