First Lesson

Loose Hair ♡

"You again?" He looked at you in annoyance.

*FLASHBACK*

(Teacher Kim is Cube's dance trainer)

Teacher Kim: You really need someone to improve your dance skill. I can't help you. 

You: Thank you~ ☺ Who shall I find?

Teacher Kim: JunHyung used to in dancing but now he's a professional dancer. I think he'll be able to teach you to dance like a professional.

You: Yong Jun Hyung? Beast's rapper? How can I...

Teacher Kim: Ask him to teach you or forget about your dream to debut.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Teacher Kim said that..." Without giving you the chance to finish what you're  trying to say to him, he grabbed your arm and pulledme to the dance studio.

"Save those crap. Teacher Kim told me everything." He said coldly without even looking at you.

"This jerk, " you thought. He knows the reason why you'd alwaysfind him but he ignored you all the time.

"Lesson one. Couple dance." He fixed his sideburns while looking at his reflection upon the large mirror in the dance studio.

"Couple dance for the first lesson? Isn't it too early?" You started to feel a bit uneasy. Can he really improve your dancing skill?

"Yah! Am I the teacher or you're the teacher?" That strict face ofhim made you stutter and you stepped backwards.

"Firstly, you need to bond a SPECIAL relationship with your partner by being close to each other. Literally close. Remember not to be shy while doing so."

"Is this some sort of lesson?" You can't really voice it out or you might be yelled again.

"Okay. Let's try it out. Imagine me as your partner."

You were hoping him to not say this, but he said it. You really wish that there's someone else in this studio, unfortunately there's only both of you here.

He played "Troublemaker" using his iPod. "Ugh, that song in this situation, it's just so wrong," you shouted, in your mind.

He saw you standing in the corner of the studio expressionless and came to you while smirking. SMIRKING. He started by placing both of his arms on your shoulder and shaking his body according to the rhythm of the song.

"If you gonna continue standing like a stick, I'm gonna dosomething you obviously don't like." He said strictly again.

Sensing something wrong is about to happen if you continue staying in my position, you lean yourself closer to him but leaving a small distance between the both of you. You don't feel comfortable being close with someone that you don't really know well. You're pretty aware that the guy standing approximately 7cm away from you is one of Beast's member, the one that every girl dream of being with, but in this condition it's just not the same. He grabbed your waist and the next thing you know is the both of your chests are so near that there's no distance between the both of you.

"This is what I meant by being close." He whispered near your ear and it sent shiver under my spine. You stood there in his embrace, didn't even dare to move a bit. You don't know why but you enjoyed this feeling. You felt a slight heat on your cheeks and you can imagine it flashing red. How embarrassing must it be if he saw you in this condition?

Just when you thought about it, he lowered down his head,looking at you directly in your eyes. It was so close that you could observe his retinas are contracting in those deep dark brown eyes. His perfect plump lips curved upwards. He must've saw your pinkish cheeks. You stared at him not knowing how to react. He then buried his head at your neck. It's so close that you can feel the warmth of his breath on your neck. It felt so wrong and delightful at the same time. Just when you were enjoying this moment, his handphone rang.

He let go of tou and said "Tomorrow same time, same place." with his husky voice. He even winked before he left.

You sat down on the cold wooden floor of the dance studio cursing him under your breath. You looked at your reflection and saw your cheek is still reddish pink. "What is this? I shouldn't be fantasizing, he is a global star and I'm just a trainee. Pabo-yah, I should concentrate in improving my dancing skill! But he do doesn't seem like he's helping much."

_________________________________________________________________

 Can't upload the main and background image since I'm using my handphone. I'll upload it next time using my laptop. Forgive me for my poor grammar.

How was it? Comment! ^^