Undergarment Embarrassment

Loose Hair ♡
When you reached the dance studio, as expected, JunHyung is there, sleeping. You saw him lying peacefully on the wooden floor.

You tiptoed to the place you charged your handphone earlier, bending and gliding, doing everything you can to avoid waking up JunHyung.

After a few what it seems to be bone-breaking-gymnastic-moves to reach the plug that is 2 metres away from your original position, you reached the spot, unfortunately there's only charger there, your handphone is gone.

"Shoot! It's gone!" You whispered as soft as possible, still aware that JunHyung is sleeping soundly opposite you. You moved slowly to the place where JunHyung is sleeping.

He looks so calm and beautiful when he is sleeping. Like a baby, he squirms when he's sleeping. Five hours of non-stop recording and rushing here to train you must be tiring. You suddenly feel sorry for thinking to escape his training session. His defined drawing-like features makes you move closer to him unconsciously. His eyelashes stand out the most when he shuts his eyes, it's so long that it looks like an edited picture. Your eyes scanned his perfect features and stop when they see his lips. His pink, plump lips, you really want to kiss them, but you know that you don't deserve his kiss. The nerve cells in your head goes crazy when they see his lips, they go against the signals that is transmitted to them by the brain. Or maybe your brain is the one that does not perform well? Your head goes closer to his face and both of your lips are just a few centimetres apart. You can feel the warmth of his breath coming out from both of his nostrils, just like yesterday.

(#Sorry for the long paragraph. I get excited when I'm writing on him.#)

Suddenly, JunHyung is awake. Upon realizing both of you are in an awkward position, you quickly move backwards. Shocked, he too move backwards.

"Are you trying to me?" He said in a high-pitched voice while massaging his chest, still haven't recover from the sudden shockness.

"Wh.. What? I was just trying to help you to get rid of the bug on your face. B.. But, it's gone now." You stuttered a bit, hoping he'll believe the lie you created in less than 2 seconds

"Even bugs are attracted to me." He said in a rather sarcastic tone.

You started to worry that he might realize that you've been lying and that you actually wanted to kiss him just now. The situation got awkward and there's a pin drop silence.

Realizing the awkwardness, JunHyung broke the silence, "Looking for this?" He said while taking out a handphone from his pocket.

Your phone! It's not gone! You are so happy that you grab your handphone from his hand and hug it. Literally hugged it.

"I saw all of it. Your pictures. You are rather... impressive?" JunHyung said with a smirk.

It suddenly hit you that you have a few pictures of yourself in only undergarments in your phone gallery to check on your improvement after working out. He must've saw the pictures!

Feeling embarrassed, you dart out the dance studio without even thanking him. The moment you reached your dorm, you rushed into your room ignoring NaEun who wants to talk to you and hide under your blanket.

You clearly know that your cheeks is flashing red since you can feel the heat that is radiating from them. You are so embarrassed that you don't want to see him again in your whole life.

You suddenly thought of checking on the pictures in your phone, maybe you've deleted those pictures after you took the pictures.

Another surprise arrives.

He changed your handphone's lock screen to his selca. There is a small note at the bottom right of the lock screen, saying "A hot girl like you should have a screen lock protection." You cursed yourself for not having a screen lock protection the moment you bought your handphone. You got more embarrass over this fact, it's proven that he saw those pictures.

JunHyung's POV

*in the car with other members*

He looks at the picture of you that he bluetooth-ed to his handphone, not the pictures of you in only undergarments but the pictures of you doing aegyo.

He knows that you wanted to kiss him just now. He was a bit angry for the fact that he waited you for almost 30 minutes, but knowing that you wanted to kiss him, he is not angry anymore, instead he's feeling delighted.

"She is really pretty." He blurted out those words unconsciously.

DongWoon who has been watching him from the side leaned closer to him, placing his head on JunHyung's shoulder, saying "Hyung, I want to see too~"

Realizing DongWoon is looking, he pressed the back button crazily. DongWoon murmured "selfish hyung" under his breath and continue taking selcas with GiKwang to post in his Twitter account.

You don't really want all of the members know about her or else they'll keep on bug him. But you really want to say this to your best friend, YoSeob badly. Talking to him now is really a bad idea since he us seating at the back seat. So, he decided to KakaoTalk him.

*KakaoTalk conversation*

JunHyung: Seob-ah, what will you do if you like a girl? A normal girl.

YoSeob: I'll just confess to her, it doesn't matter me if she's a normal girl, as long as I like her and she likes me. Junnie, who is the girl in the picture that you've been seeing since just now.

JunHyung: Omo, you saw it. DooJoon and HyunSeung saw it too?

YoSeob: No, they are asleep. Tell me who is the girl!!!

JunHyung: Oh, that girl. She is just a trainee from our company. I've been starting to train her since yesterday.

YoSeob: Good luck with her, then. Don't do any ridiculous things to her. Remember that she needs to debut.

JunHyung: XD

*end of conversation*

"Confess to her? Should I wait a bit longer? Or maybe all of this is just a temporary feeling?" He is not really sure himself whether all of this is true or not, all he knew is his feelings for you grows day by day.

***********************************************************

Sorry for updating late, was watching I Hear Your Voice and Lee Jong Suk is ♡.

All Beast's members are featured in this chapter. JunHyung is confused, so am I, confused what to write for the next chapter.

Waiting for more comments and subscribers.