Date I

Loose Hair ♡

NEW MAIN IMAGE!!! YAYYY!!!

****************************************************

*REACHED HOLLY'S CAFE*

You looked for JunHyung. It's quite crowded in Holly's, which makes it even difficult for you to find him. You looked and looked then gave up. You thought that he might left earlier and blamed yourself for only coming here after 1 hour passes.

"Pssst..." "Pssst..." You heard a weird sound coming from the table behind you. You turned around only to find an unknown man was covering his face with a menu book while hand-gesturing to call you.

'Another ' You thought, wanting to go out from the cafe. Just then the man lowered down the menu book revealing half of his face. 'JUNHYUNGGG~~!!!' You squealed in your heart, holding an own-made party in your mind, celebrating JunHyung's presence. You sat on the chair opposite him.

"You came!" He whispered, still covering his face with the menu.

"Why are we whispering?" You whispered too.

"Cos I'm a star! I'm a star! I'll be a dead meat if anyone saw me here." He whispered again.

You burst out laughing. Laughing at the way he sounds like a small child. He gave you a questioned look.

"No. Haha... You look so retarded. Hahaahha..." You held on your stomach, can't stop laughing.

He suddenly grab you by your arms. "Aren't you gonna treat me something at Holly's?" You asked him.

"We have no time for this. We're late." The moment he finishes his sentence, both of you are already outside of the cafe. He then walks you to a cinema across the street.

Upon reaching the cinema, he took out a paper slip which seems to be movie tickets. You're feeling somehow weird for the fact that he's bringing you to a movie with him.

He seems to understand your confused feeling and said "I made a reservation for the both of us to watch a movie."

"But why me?" You braced yourself to ask him.

He seems to be a little shocked by tour sudden question and for once you actually regretted for asking him that.

"I really want to watch a movie. It's been a long while since I watch movies in the cinema. Today may be my only day without any schedule. I really want to do the things that I long for spend it with someone." As he finished his sentence, he lowers down his head trying to cover his blushed face.

Although his reason seems pretty blur, bit his sincerity moved you.

"What movie are we watching?" You try to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"The Conjuring," He said, smirking.

"Can we watch others?" You said since you don't really enjoy watching horror movies.

"No! We're watching this." JunHyung pulled your hands and both of you entered the cinema. He is chose a couple seat.

"Don't get it wrong. I just don't want my fans or the paparazzis to spot me." To hear him saying this to you is kind of disappointing but you understand the situation he's in.

Soon enough, the movie started. ot wasn't very creepy in the beginning but as the plot got longer, it became scarier.

You couldn't stand the sudden shockness and in every scary scene you'll grab JunHyung's arm tightly and hid your face beneath his neck. Although you tried very hard to control yourself from doing so, you still want to feel him closer to you to ease you down.

There's one thing you're very sure about. Although it's dark in the cinema, but you can feel that his heart beats race and his body temperature goes up rapidly every you're close to him.

You are really curious about it. But you're unsure about your feeling towards him too.

******************************************************

Sorry for making you guys wait this long *bows 90°*

As you can see from the title, the date isn't over yet. There's still a part 2 for it.

And here's a bad news for you guys. Please, please don't kill me. I'll only update the next chapter when my final ends which is probably around the end of the month October. This exam is really important to me. I know it's too long but I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE DO CONTINUE SUPPORT ME!!!

And if you guys want a PR, please feel free to comment ^^ I'm doing this to pay up my sin ㅠㅇㅠ

And if you guys want to listen to my craps, please do follow me in Twitter: karthika_B2UTY. Thanks, I'll really appreciate it.

As usual, subscribe please :))