Chapter 14

The Unrequited love

Hey hey hey!~ Im going to apologize..again.. Exactly after we had our exams, we were piled with schoolwork and what not. I was so busy i swear i could've cried. but of course i didn't. keke. anyway...Man, a lot has happened. BTS came back with rise of bangtan, they won in MMA..oh and voting for MAMA 2014 will end on the 21st. O.O It's fine right? i mean have you seen the scores?../sigh/ Jung Joonyoung is also my bias but i never voted for him in the poll, i really wnated for BTS to win. Sorry Joonyoung. Anyway, here's the most long awaited update of mine. Sorry it took longer than said. Enjoy!~^^ - Authornim



"JM~" Jungkook cooed in JM's ears. Class already ended and it was time to leave school. Well as usual, Jungkook had to wake JM up since she slept..again. "Wake up~" Jungkook blew on JM's ear. She cringed and pushed his face away. "Leave me alone." JM mumbled and covered her ear. He didn't even think twice and he just kissed her cheek. JM's eyes shot open and she stumbled on her chair, causing for her to almost fall if Jungkook didn't catch her in time. "Yah! What the hell?" JM shouted. "Good. You're awake now. Hmm, what should we do today?" Jungkook asked himself. JM, not wanting to be woken up that way again, thought of stuff they could do to kill time instead. "Should we visit the puppies?" Jungkook asked. JM smiled and nodded. "Should we get Ice cream first?" JM asked. "Sure. Kaja kaja, let's just text the hyungs and noonas we wont be home for a while." "Ok."

"Hey Kiddos." Ari greeted. "Hey Noona/Eonnie." Jungkook and JM replied. "Eonnie, can we take Ice cream for a walk?" JM asked, picking up Ice cream, her new pet. "Sure sure. Oh but..Himchan oppa called, He said he'd drop by any minute now." Ari said. Just as soon as she said that, the door bell rang along with himchan's loud voice. "Hey! Open Up!" He shouted. "I'll get the door." Jungkook said.

"Hey oppa!" Ari and JM greeted Himchan. "Hello~ Oh, who's this cute little guy?" Himchan asked. "Jungkook, Jungkook's the name hyung." Jungkook grinned innocently at him. Himchan gave him a weird look and pretended to gag. "I was talking about the dog." Himchan rolled his eyes and sat down beside the dog. "He's name is Ice cream. Kookie gave him to me, he's cute, no?" JM raised Ice cream to match Himchan's eye level and face. "Yes it is." Himchan ruffled Ice cream's fur. "Oppa, i won't stay long. I have somewhere to go to." JM pouted at HImchan. "Oh really, should i accompany you?" Himchan asked. "She's with me Hyung." Jungkook said. "Yeah whatever. Where are you guys going anyway?" Himchan asked. "To take Ice cream on a walk, and to visit the other puppies and Kookie's Noona." JM answered. " you want to go with us?" Jungkook offered. "I have to study for my exam tomorrow, you guys go ahead." Ari said. "Sure why not." HImchan agreed. "Ok then, How bout we go now?" JM asked. The two boys nodded and stood up. 

"JM! Jungkook!" As soon as the two went in, they were greeted by the Jolly Sora. Sora ran and gave the two a hug. "What are you guys doing here?" Sora asked, stills miling. "To shop?" Jungkook said. Sora frowned and slapped his arm. "You're mean." Sora pouted. "No. I'm kidding. We came to visit you." Jungkook smiled. "Really?" Sora sked. "Yep yep." JM nodded. Sora smiled again and clapped. "Should i close the shop?" Sora asked. JM and Jungkook immediately shook they're hands no. "No need. We're just visiting because Ice cream is getting lonely." JM explained. "Oh. But.. Where actually is Ice cream?" Sora peeked behind them just in time to see a Man carrying a puppy while he was fixing the dogs collar. "Jaemin i swear you're dog is so hyper." Himchan said. He looked up and caught sight of Sora who was staring at him with a hard expression. "Annyeonghasaeyo." Himchan greeted. "Nae. Annyeonghasaeyo." Sora bowed back. "Noona, meet Hyung. Hyung, this is Noona." Jungkook smiled. JM wacked his head from the back and shook her head. "That's not how you introduce someone to someone Kookie." JM shook her head again. Jungkook shrugged and rubbed the sore part. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Himchan Imnida. I'm JM's Oppa. It's nice to meet you." Himchan greeted again. Chan..Sora thought and mentally sighed. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Sora imnida. Nice to meet you too." Sora bowed. "Uhmm. Have we met before?" Himchan asked, squintting his eyes at her to have a sharper look. "No, we haven't. Probably it's because i pose for a few catalog's in magazines. This is my first time meeting you." Sora said. "Oh okay." Himchan said. "Excuse me, i'll get you guys something to drink. JM, can you come with me? Oh and bring Ice cream, we'll leave him with his friends upstairs." The two girls headed inside and upstairs to Sora's room. 

"So Himchan-ssi, what brings you here? i mean don't you have any work today? BAP has been very active lately.." Sora said. Himchan shook his head no and smiled. "Work ended early today and i decided to visit my little sister. But i didn't know she had plans with Jungkook so they just count me in. How bout you? Are we not bothering you during working hours?" Himchan asked. "Nah it's fine. It's not like a lot of people come in here anyway." Sora answered casually and sipped on her coffee. "Why is that?" HImchan asked. "I don't know. because it's not known?" Sora shrugged. "Maybe we can help? I mean the whole BAP. maybe we can advertise your shop." Himchan smiled. "This is a merchandise shop, not a chicken restaurant." Sora said. "Oh." Himchan pouted. "But i do need help about the dogs. I can't keep them all forever you know." Sora shrugged. Himchan looked up and raised a brow. "I need help to find owners for the dogs. I need someone who can advertise the dogs that don't have a home." Sora said. "Ahh. Oh yeah." Himchan smiled. "speaking of dogs...can i see them?" Himchan asked. Sora looked up from her cup then looked at the shop. She saw no one except for JM and Jungkook so she agreed. "Guys, kindly watch over the shop, i'll just give him a little tour." Sora said to the two. When the two agreed, Sora and himchan went inside and upstairs, where the dogs were. 

"Here we are." Sora opened the door and let himchan and herself in. "Wow, there's so many dogs here. How many are there?" Himchan asked. "around....34? Well i actually own two of them, Jungkook owns one, JM took ice cream so maybe 30?" Sora said. Himchan gasped at her statement. "That's a big number." Himchan said. "Yeah it is. Good thing Hae-" Sora stopped halfway and covered . Shoot! I almost revealed her name! Sora thought. "Hae?" himchan asked. "Ahh. It's nothing." Sora waved her hands. Himchan shrugged and walked over to a family photo of all the dogs in the room. They were placed in small boxes, each box containing dogs of each breed. one box was with poodles, one was with terriers, one was with "Lassies?" Himchan pointed at the Lassie dogs at the picture. Himchan looked around but saw no lassies. "Sora-ssi, where are the lassies?" Himchan asked. Sora froze on her spot. He noticed.. Sora thought. "Sora-ssi?" himchan called her attention. This time she stood up and turned to him. "O-oh. That. The lassies..My friend took them. She just really love Lassies and i gave two of them to her, the others...are with my mom." Sora said and laughed nervously. "Why'd you ask?" Sora said. "Oh nothing, i just remember someone who also love Lassies. She even loved them more than she loved me." Himchan mumbled the last part and softly chuckled to himself. Unfortunately for him, Sora heard that. "More than she loved you?" Sora asked. "Haha. See i used to date this girl, and everytime we had a date, she would bring her only lassy with her. I felt like she was on a date with her rather than having a date with me. " Himchan chuckled. "But it's really fine, even if she brought the whole zoo i wouldn't mind." Himchan smiled softly, remembering the moments when those actually happened before he debuted. Sora sighed and facepalmed. Seriously?.. Sora thought. "Do you still keep in touch with her?" Sora asked. Himchan paused for a while to think. "No,ever since we broke up we never called each other nor met up." Himchan casted a small fake smile. "Not that i don't want to invade your privacy, but How long has it been since you broke up?" Sora asked. "It's been 3 years since we broke up. Exactly one day before our debut, i broke up with her." Himchan said with a blank expression. Sora stared at him. she wanted to know his point of view. She wanted to know how he felt from his side of the story. Don't get her wrong, its not like she wanted to in to his past. She just wanted to know something. and that something is the truth. After contemplating on whether she should ask her most wanted question or not, she has finally made up her mind. "Why'd you end the relationship?" Sora asked. Himchan paused to think. it took him a while to answer that question. "We weren't allowed to date back then. We both actually dreamed of being idols but she didn't pass the auditions. I was supposed to not accept TS's offer but she urged me to. And i thought that i'd make our dreams come true. Then one day, our manager saw me with my her, he scolded me and told me we shouldn't be together. I was supposed to quit for her but she said if i would quit, she'd still break up with me. At that time i was so shocked by what she said and i snapped. i told her things that probably broke her heart, i was just so mad and stupid at that time." He paused and in a breath. he nedded to calm himself down. Cause those feelings were slowly eating him back up. "Why did you snap at her?" Sora asked. "I don't know..stress maybe." Himchan buried his face in his palms. "Did you try running after her?"  Sora asked. "No, she told me not to and i didn't want to hurt her anymore further. I mean, it was better that way. We wouldn't have a hard time saying goodbye to each other.. So ever since that day, i never saw her again.." Sora sat there staring at Himchan with pity in her eyes. She watched as Himchan tell her about his side. She pitied him because he wasn't in right condition that time and they broke up just like that. "You really never tried to look for her?" Sora asked. she wanted to confirm if he was really done for. "No. our realationship was kept a secret so i couldn't ask her family nor visit her house. I tried asking our friends but everyone was mad at me. " Himchan said sadly. Sora nodded in understanding and tried to change topic in case one of them cried. 

"Hyung, you sure you don't want to go with us?" Jungkook asked Himchan. After visiting Sora and the other dogs, Jungkook and JM suggested that they'd go to the mall. "No thanks. I'm an idol remember. I can't go out much. See you two some other time." Himchan kissed JM's forehead and patted Jungkook on the shoulder. "Jungkook-ah, Don't try anything funny on my sister or i might just dump you in the Han river, Arrasseo?" Himchan narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. "Nae hyung. Don't worry, I'm a good boy. i think.." Jungkook said. Himchan looked at him then to JM. "Baby-ah, text me when you when you reach home, kay?" Himchan said to JM. "Yeah yeah. Go, Yongguk oppa will be mad. Bye!" JM and Jungkok waved Himchan goodbye and entered the mall.

"Kookie-ah, where are we going?" JM asked. "Mm. i don't know. I just keep on walking." Jungkook smiled. JM slapped her palm across her forehead and dragged it to her whole face. "What's the matter?" Jungkook asked. "I've been following you for about 20 min. now." JM said. Jungkook chuckled lightly and thought of what should they do. "How bout we look for our costumes? you know, the ones that we'd be using for our test." Jungkook suggested. JM acted shocked by his statement and 'gasped' "Did you just suggest to go shopping? Well that's new. You never asked me to go shopping so...Ok!" JM hooked her arms around Jungkooks and walked around. Gahh. She's so close. Ohgosh. Jungkook thought that JM could hear his heartbeat. They were walking with JM's arms wrapped tightly around his left arm and her head resting on his shoulder. Jungkook could feel the looks some people were giving them. "Kookie, you're blushing." JM stopped and looked up at Jungkook with big eyes. "W-what? N-no i'm not." Jungkook stuttered and looked away. JM laughed lightly and poked his cheek. "Kookie, You're red~" JM teased. "No im not." Jungkook muttered. "You're ears are red~" JM teased again and continued on poking his cheek. "They're not. stop it." Jungkook covered his ears and cheeks. "Aww. Why are you blushing anyway? You saw you're crush here?" JM asked and looked around. Well there was this one day when Jungkook accidentally mentioned something about liking someone. and ever since, JM has been teasing him about it. She insisted on knowing who it was but of course, Jungkook declined. So until now, all that JM knows is that Jungkook is crushing on someone. "Y-yeah, but she left already. Let's go." Jungkook walked ahead of her and tried to calm his fast beating heart. Aigoo. Jeon Jungkook. Calm down. It's not like she never did that before...

"Kookie, you ready?" JM asked from the right dressing stall. "Yeah. on three, we go out together. 1..2..3." Both JM and Jungkook opend the curtains and walked towards the mirror in the middle of the two stalls. "Woah." They both let out soft gasps. She's/He's so Beautiful/Handsome They thought. "Wahh. Kookie, you look so cool. You're shoulder's are no joke." JM indirectly complimented Jungkook's broad shoulders and tall figure. "You don't look bad yourself." Jungkook smiled through the mirror. "Eonnie, He looks good doesn't he?" JM asked the sales lady that helped the two maknaes in choosing their outfits. "Yes indeed." The sales lady smiled. "Woah, look at you. Just, whoa." A male voice said from beside the sales lady. "Minhwan oppa." JM smiled and waved. "Sunbae." Jungkook bowed in respect. Minhwan chuckled lightly at the latter's uneasiness and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Just call me hyung. It's not like i teach you guys anymore anyway right?" Minhwan said "But you're still a senior.." Jungkook muttered, referring to Minhwan's profession of being and idol. "It's fine, As your sunbae i allow you to speak to me comfortably ok? Jungkook-ah?" Minhwan smiled. "N-nae..H-hyung" Jungkook stuttered. "That's better. You look good by the way." Minhwan complimented Jungkook. "Thank you." Jungkook smiled. "I look good too, don't i?" JM shrugged her eyebrows with a playful smile. "You? mmm. im not sure. Jungkook, what do you think?" Minhwan asked Jungkook instead. Jungkook looked at JM from head to toe. Well for Jungkook, JM is a cute, playful girl but for this new sight, he just had to admit that she looked, gorgeously y. She was wearing a long-laced sleeved black dress that hugged her curves perfectly while the ends of her dress stopped about midway of her thighs. The back view was exeptionally...edgy. It was actually a backless dress and oh how backless it was. The cut showed her whole milky flawless back and that made it even more...ier for him. "She looks really really nice." Jungkook answered Minhwan's question. Seriously Jungkook, how slow can you possibly be? Minhwan mentally facepalmed himself at Jungkook's..reply. Ah! kekeke. "JM-ah, wait up. i'll fix the back." Minhwan approached JM and made her turn around, He scooped her hair into one side revealing her full back. Jungkook gulped at the sight infront of him. He felt blood rising to his cheeks and ears but not because he was blushing but because Minhwan was touching her . His fist slowly began to close and his jaw slowly tightend when Minhwan fixed the straps into place. Minhwan looked at Jungkook through the mirror and saw that his fists were clenched. He smirked at this and decided to play around a little more. Jungkook's eyes widened when Minhwan s his hands on JM's waist and turned her around. Whenshe faced him, He brushed the hair back to it's place and cupped her face. "Aigoo, this big baby~ You're all big and feminine now.~ Aigoo, I should've stayed in heaven for a few more years them maybe we would be dating by now." Minhwan pinched her nose and patted her head. "Aye oppa," JM hid her blushing face and hit his arm lightly. Jungkook couldn't help the sight infront of him and just went back to change. 

"Yah, why won't you talk? Is something wrong?" JM asked Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook finished changing into hir normal look, he informed JM that they'd be leaving first. JM didn't even get to change becasue Jungkook dragged her out the mall. "Yah" No response. "Kookie-ah" Still no response "Jungkook" Still.."JEON JUNGKOOK!" JM shouted. The people around them looked at her with an irritated face but she didn't care. "What?" Jungkook asked with a blank expression. "Are you ok? You're not your usual self." JM asked in concern. Jungkook sighed. "I'm fine. Just a little...bothered." Jungkook said. "Well are you not going to tell me what's bothering you?" JM asked. Jungkook just kept quiet and followed JM's lead, no wanting to deal with anything anymore. JM walked pass him and to a nearby bench. She patted the space beside her for him to sit and he did. "Well?" "Do you..like...Minhwan sunbae?" JM backed off a little, not expecting this question at this time. "Uhmm. As someone i like like? No. well yeah before when i was like in 6th grade. Why?" JM answered casually. "Until now?" Jungkook ignored her question and asked again. "No. not really. He's like an older brother to me. a very charming older brother." JM trailed off with a small smile. "You're thinking about him.." Jungkook pouted and looked away. "Well duh, you brought him up. Why are you asking these kind of questions anyway?" JM asked. He just sighed and shrugged it off. "It's nothing, I'm just curios. Sorry for suddenly dragging you out here. " Jungkook scratched the back of his neck and looked down. JM chuckled at that. When the cold breeze went by, She instantly wrapped her her arms around herself and shivered. Jungkook noticed that and took of his sweater then gave it to her. "Wear it, you're probably freezing. We should just go home. " "It's fi-" "You're freezing." Jungkook frowned. he pouted more and showed her his puppy face that totally worked on her. She put on his sweater and stood up when he did. 

"Thanks for today Kookie." JM said when they reached Playlist's house. "And uh, i'll return this tomorrow." She gestured to his sweater and flashed him a smile. "No need, You can keep it if you want. I have a lot of those at home." He smiled and ruffled her hair. She could only pout at him, not wanting to protest since they were both tired. "See you tomorrow. Goodnight." He pinched her cheek once and waved her off. When Jungkook was sure she got inside, He then went across the street and to their house.

"I'm home." Jungkook greeted. "Yah, where've you been?" J-hope asked Jungkook. "I went out with JM. why?" Jungkook sat down beside Suga and layed his head on his lap. "Hey kiddo." Suga greeted. "Hey hyung." Jungkook greeted back. "Oh. Ok then." J-hope shrugged "Hey, you ok?" V asked Jungkook. "Yes. Where's Jin hyung?" "Terrace." Jimin answered. Jungkook stood up and patted Jimin's shoulder as a thank you.

"Hyung.." Jungkook peeked out the door to the terrace where Jin was. It was already past 10 but Jungkook just had to do this. "Oh Jungkook, What's up?" Jin asked. Jungkook shook his head, saying it was nothing. He just walked beside him and stood by him. "Hyung, Can i ask you a favor?" Jungkook started. Jin raised a brow at him. "And that is....?" Jin trailed off. "I'm thinking of finally confessing to JM.." Jungkook said shyly. Jin couldn't believe his ears. Their maknae is finally going to confess after half a year of being in love. "Awwww. Finally. I thought you'd never ask." Jin clapped like a happy mother. "What's the plan?" Jin asked with an excited voice. At that, Jungkook lightened up and told him how he his confession would be. 


THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES AND COMMENTS AND VIEWS~ I really appreciate them all. :)