Nine

Married by Accident

Normal POV

It's been more than a week Sehun and Seohyun acted like a real husband and wife. Sehun cared about Seohyun, fulfilling her request eventhough it's a weird one. While Seohyun, she never forgot to make breakfast everyday and prefer to stay at home rather than shopping with Hayi. Seems like she had fallen for Sehun already, hehehe.

Seems like Sehun was in hurry, he was busy packing his things while Seohyun was still busy preparing the breakfast. "I hope I'll be finished before he leaves." Seohyun thought.

Suddenly their apartment bell rang. Seeing her husband still busy preparing himself, she ran to the door while Sehun decided to keep himself busy with dozens of paper scattered on the table.

It's been more than five minutes but his wife hasn't comeback yet. Sehun felt suspicious and decided to follow his wife. He surprised upon he saw the guest which is kind of familiar to him. The guest who realized the presence of Sehun, smiled to him.

Sehun didn't smile back, he felt sick to see the smile of Seohyun's ex boyfriend. He stood still, just like Seohyun did right now.

"Good morning. You must be, Sehun?" Luhan greeted him.

He awakened from his daydream. Sehun made a way closer to Seohyun and hugged her waist closer to his. Eventhough Sehun was her husband, the wife felt a little bit irritated by Sehun's attitude because this is the first time he did this to her, and what made it even worse, he did this in front of a person, and that person is her ex boyfriend.

"Yes I am. You must be Luhan, right? What makes you come here this early?" Sehun replied as he smiled sarcastically.

"Well, sorry for bothering you. I need to talk with Seohyun. There's something that we haven't solve yet." Luhan answered politely.

'Is he going to ask Seohyun to be his girlfriend again? No, it can't be. I have to stop him.' Sehun thought silently.

"Sure thing. Come on in." Seohyun replied. Actually she was hesitant whether to agree or not, she was afraid that her husband will get mad at her.

Luhan smiled as he entered the livingroom. Seohyun gazed at Sehun, asking for permission. Sehun, he can't say a 'no' whenever Seohyun stared at him like that. He can only nod hesitantly. The two entered their apartment again. Seohyun continued cooking while Sehun decided to fix his project papers.

"Gosh! What should I do? Aish, the food is burnt." Seohyun said loudly. Sehun and Luhan suddenly gathered around her upon hearing her scream.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing, it's okay. Hunnie-ah, can you wait a little longer? I'll cook for you again."

Sehun glanced at his watch, "I'm sorry Seohyun but I'm in hurry. I have to attend a sudden meeting."

Seohyun scowled, she felt sorry because she can't cook for her husband's breakfast. "Heey, don't pout like that. I can ask Jongin to buy me something to eat. Understand" Sehun approached her and caressed her cheek.

Actually Sehun can't bear any longer because whenever he was around Seohyun, his heartbeat increased by dozen times faster. But he didn't know, he wanted to do it so badly, especially in front of Luhan.

Sehun pecked Seohyun's forehead, "I need to get going. See you and take care."

He made his way to the door but Seohyun held his hand. "No, you haven't eat your breakfast yet. Eating at outdoor restaurant isn't good for you. Please wait, okay? I'll cook for you."

Sehun smiled, "No it's okay. I can take care of myself. Trust me, okay?"

Seohyun nodded and slowly she let go of his hand. Sehun made his way to the door and didn't forget to show Luhan his sarcastic smile, as if he won a competition.

"So, you have forgotten about me, already?" Luhan asked hesitantly as Sehun left his apartment.

"Just tell me what you want. I don't have time."

Luhan smiled and started to explain the reason why he came to his ex girlfriend's apartment that he loved so much.

****

Sehun POV

I knew this project is very important and I knew that I'll come home late everyday. But how about Seohyun? She must be afraid of being alone in our apartment when I'm not around. I think I should go home now and tell her about this. Anyway I missed her so much, maybe I had fallen for her already.

I twisted the apartment door which is locked tight, wait a minute, why is it locked? I grabbed my spare key, then entered the apartment with a worried feeling hovered me. "Seohyun? Hyun? Where are you?" I shouted as I surround every corner of the apartment, but she was nowhere to be found. Hayi, she must be shopping with Hayi right now.

"Yeoboseyo. Hayi? Does Seohyun currently being with you right now? No? Ah, well. She was nowhere to be found and I thought she was with you. Well thanks. Bye Hayi-ya." I broke the line.

Where is she? Well who knows if maybe she went to the store to buy some things, but I'm not sure.

I went to the diningroom, even there was no food at all. Did she... Did she go with Luhan? No, I shouldn't think like that. Ugh, my stomach is growling, I'd rather looking for something to eat.

For few minutes I kept myself busy with taking care of my ramen, and now the meal is ready. I took my ramen and decided to eat it near to the window as I wait for Seohyun.

And apparently I was right. A moment later a car was parked on the parking lot. A couple came out, and they are Seohyun and Luhan. Seohyun came out, followed by Luhan. They had a serious talk before they hugged each other as if they had just confessed each other's feel.

I can do nothing, this is Seohyun's choice after all. She never loved me at all. She just loves Luhan until now, and I means nothing to her. I sighed as I sat on the dining chair reluctantly. Maybe I have to go back to my first plan, which is to divorce her once the baby born.

Seohyun POV

Finally everything is over, I felt a bit proud because I have finished everything by myself. Finally there's nothing to bother my relationship with Sehun. I came out from Luhan's car with a smile drew on my face.

Luhan came out from his car and stared at me confusedly. "Why? Ah, you must be so happy because you have finished everything by yourself and felt relieved because there's nothing to bother you anymore. Right?"

"How did you know?"

"I know you so well, Hyun. I can see it clearly on your face!" Luhan said. We laughed to each other. "But Hyun, I have something to say. That I still love you until now. I have tried to forget you but can't."

My smile disappeared hearing his statement. Honestly, I still had feelings for him. "Me too." I replied in a low tone.

"But you need Sehun more than me. You started to love him." Luhan smiled vaguely.

I nodded, "You know. I still have feelings for you in my heart. But they are nothing but memory buried deep in my heart. And my heart, is filled only by my love to Sehun. You know what I mean, right?"

Luhan nodded as he drew a smile on his face. "Can we still be friends? Friends can always love each other."

"Okay, friends." and we laughed together once more.

"Seohyun-ah, can I hug you?" Luhan asked. Seeing my weird face he explained his real intention. "You know, a bestfriend's hug, no more. Can I?"

I nodded and we hugged each other tightly. "Buddy." I said proudly.

"Yes, buddy. I mean Mrs Oh." Luhan replied.

"Ah, right. I need to get going. Bye."

With a happy smile I entered the apartment, but my smile disappeared as I saw Sehun glaring at me. He stood on the livingroom as he leaned his back against the wall. What should I do?

"Ah, Hunnie! Y-you, you came back already? B-but I thought it's still break time for you?" I asked him hesitantly so I won't look suspicious in front of him.

"So, you don't want to see me?" he replied sarcastically.

"N-no, it's not like that!"

"Where were you?"

"I... I went to eomma's house. Right. Eomma's house. I missed my eomma so I paid her a visit. Why?"

Sehun stay silent, he walked to the couch and eat his ramen.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Sehun shook his head. "Hey! I told you not to eat that! What if your typhus relapse? Give it to me! I'll cook you something."

I grabbed his ramen. He looks very pale. Actually what's wrong with him? "Why did you do that? Why do you care about me? Even you know about my illness." he asked all of sudden.

"What? I don't understand what you mean." I started to chop the meat.

"Just answer me. Why did you do that?"

I stopped my activity and stared to him. I breathe a deep sigh, "I just want to be a good wife. Is there something wrong with it?"

"A good wife..." Sehun murmured. "That's all?" he asked once more.

"What do you mean? Hunnie-ah, I... I can't understand you. Whatever, shut up and wait until I'm done with my cooking. We'll eat together." I continued cooking.

"No thanks." I stopped and stared to him again. "I'm full already. Anyway I'm in hurry and I need to go back to my office again. I came home just to tell you that started from today, I'll come home late everyday." Sehun fixed his shirt and grabbed his coat.

I pouted, "Hey, what's wrong with you? You sounds different."

"I thought this is the same me?" Sehun replied, didn't bother to look at me.

I approached him and grabbed his shoulder so he turned himself to face me. "There's something wrong. Tell me. Is it related to your job? Your father? Or maybe appa? Or..."

"No, I'm okay. Just a little bit nervous because I'm going to handle this upcoming project. I need to get going. Take care."

He smiled and then left, he was different. "Wait! If you're going to come home late started from today, who's going to accompany me tonight?"

Sehun became thoughtful for a while. "You can ask him to accompany you." and he left just like that.

TBC