Eight

Married by Accident

Sehun's eyes widened as he turned to Seohyun. "So, would you like to?" he asked her hesitantly.

"What?" Seohyun asked, as if she didn't understand.

"Well, uh.... Kissing?"

Seohyun was surprised and immediately turned her gaze toward Hayi and Junhong who were smiling happily. "W-what are you talking about? Aish, I'll just go to Hayi. Who knows if maybe I'll get the flower, so I can get married quickly once we're divorced."

Seohyun made her way to Hayi but Sehun held her hand tightly. "Hajima."

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked confusedly. "So far I have followed your request. This time is your turn. I want you to stay here, to accompany me." Sehun said coldly.

Seohyun blinked her eyes multiple times. She didn't know whether the words which were just came out from the guy next to here is real or not. Eventually she decided to sit next to him.

The event turned become a dance party. The music changed become a slow one. The bride and the groom started to dance, followed by some people. The rest were enjoying the meal, including Seohyun.

"It tastes so good, yum!" Seohyun mumbled as she munched her meal. Sehun rolled his eyes, already get used by Seohyun's attitude when it comes to eating. "I told you to eat slowly."

"You're so noisy you know that? Now eat this. Open your mouth, aaaa..." Seohyun handed him a spoonful of meal.

Sehun hesitated whether to refuse or not. Seohyun forced Sehun to eat and finally, he chose to obey her. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and let Seohyun fed him. A smile can be seen on Sehun's face, but he didn't realize it.

Suddenly an idea came to his mind. He knelt down in front of Seohyun, and the female stoppped her activity. Sehun offered his hand. "Can I have this dance, Mrs. Oh?"

Actually Seohyun wanted to laugh out loud, but she was afraid that Sehun will get mad so she held her laugh.

"What's wrong with you?" Sehun asked confusedly when he saw Seohyun holding her stomach.

"N-nothing. Hahahaha!" Seohyun burst of laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Sehun asked innocently. "What did you say? Mrs Oh?"

"What's wrong? You're my wife, so now you're Mrs Oh to everyone. So, Mrs Oh. Can I have this dance?"

Seohyun became thoughtful for a while, but finally she nodded.

The two started to dance on the dance floor. The music made the situation became more romantic. Hayi and Junhong who were dancing stopped when they saw Seohyun and Sehun dancing.

"Actually they're loving each other." Junhong murmured as he grabbed Hayi's waist. "But they refused to be honest with their feelings. I guess their baby is the one who makes them fall in love. How about you, Junhong-ah? What makes you love me?" Hayi asked with serious tone.

"You? Maybe... it's because you're beautiful."

"So it means when I'm no longer pretty you won't love me?"

"It's not like that, Hayi-ya. No matter how old are you, eventhough you're no longer pretty or skinny, you're still a pretty lady in my eyes."

Hayi smiled and pecked Junhong quickly and continued dancing. While Sehun and Seohyun stuck in an awkward situation. The romantic atmosphere made them even more awkward with each other.

"I shouldn't ask her to dance in the first place." Sehun thought.

"I shouldn't accept his request to dance in the first place." Seohyun's inner said.

Suddenly Seohyun was about to collapse but luckily Sehun caught her. "Are you okay?" You looks pale."

Seohyun nodded. "I'm just tired. Doctor says it's not allowed for pregnant women to be exhausted."

"Is that so. Let's go home, shall we?"

Seohyun stopped Sehun who was about to grab his coat. "No. I want to stay here."

The male sighed. "But you're so pale, let's go home now." Seohyun shook her head. "You forced me to come, but now you forced me to come home. I want to stay no buts."

"But..."

"I want to stay here Hunniee..." Seohyun started to sulk.

Sehun and Seohyun continued dancing, but suddenly Seohyun was about to collapse once again. Luckily Sehun caught her and hugged her tightly. "I told you let's go home."

"No, no. I want to stay like this Hunnie..." Seohyun refused him once again. "Fine. I give you ten minutes. After that, I'll drag you to home. Understand?" Sehun said, still hugging her.

"Umm." Seohyun replied.

****

Sehun POV

Seeing her sleeping peacefully makes me happy somehow. She must be very tired. Ah, I think I need to drive faster, because sleeping on the car is uncomfortable.

When we've arrived on the lobby, I was hesitant whether to carry her or wake her. No, no I can't wake her up. I'll carry her instead. Geez, her weight is increasing. I feel like carrying two persons at once. Last time I carried her, I thought she wasn't this heavy.

I lied her body on the bed carefully. I took her shoes and purse so she'll sleep comfortably. I didn't forget to grab the blanket and covered her whole body with it.

Suddenly my heartbeat increased as I was about to tuck her hair. Her small kissable lips always tempted me. I pecked her quickly so she won't notice. What did I do? I have fallen for her already.

I rubbed her stomach slowly. "Hey, kid. How are you? Heh. You know what? I fell for your mommy because of you. Now please, don't make your mommy suffer, okay? I promise that I won't leave you and your mommy alone. Daddy loves you." and I kissed her stomach.

I lied myself next to Seohyun carefully so I won't disturb her sleep.

TBC