One

Married by Accident

at Cafe

Seohyun knocked the table lightly, waiting for Luhan's reply. The lad in front of her bit his lip nervously.

"Luhan, can you at least be serious with me?" Seohyun snapped.

The blonde haired guy sighed "It's not like I'm not being serious. I'm not ready for marriage yet. I mean, I'm still 24 and you're 21. Aren't we too young for that?"

She grabbed her purse, then rose from her seat. "Then it means we have to put this to end." she pulled the ring from her finger and put it on the coffee table. "Thanks for everything, Luhan." she made her way towards the exit door. "It's not like that Seohyun!" he yelled, but Seohyun never looked back. He sat on his seat and massaged his temple.

Seohyun arrived at her house, feeling nothing but broken-hearted. What's the meaning of their three years relationship? She felt upset. Why couldn't at least Luhan show his effort? Was proposing her something hard to do? She threw herself on her bed, letting her tears rolled from her eyes. No, it's Luhan's loss afterall, she shouldn't cry over a guy who couldn't make a commitment.

Suddenly she heard a knock. Seohyun wiped her tears and walked towards the door,  before twisting the knob. She saw her mother smiling at her.

"Mom." she murmured. Her father followed behind. "Did you break up with Luhan already?" her father asked her. "Yeah, I did." Seohyun said reluctantly. Her mother then pulled her for an embrace. "Don't worry sweetheart, if he's being serious, what makes him hesitate to come and propose you? It means he's not serious at all." her mother said. Nevertheless, she couldn't agree more with her mother, but to be honest she still loves Luhan. "Come down, someone is coming to see you." her father said and left them alone.

Seohyun walked down to her living room, a group of unknown people was presented before her eyes. She felt a little tense somehow.

"Well, this is my daughter, Seohyun." her mother put her left arm around Seohyun's waist. Seohyun just smiled, but her attention was directed to a guy who was now busy with his phone. That guy was good-looking afterall, but Seohyun couldn't bring herself to be interested in him. 'Where's his manner?' she thought silently.

The older guy tapped the younger lad on his arm, probably his father. He put his phone down reluctantly and offered his hand toward Seohyun. His eyes were expresionless. Seohyun just shook their hands and quickly pull it away. This was their first meeting and he gave her this impression. Marrying this kind of guy was such a no-no!

Realizing the awkward situation between their children, Mr. Seo cleared his throat. "Seohyun, you may sit next to Sehun." he pointed to the young lad who shook hand with her earlier. He didn't pay much attention though, proven by his action right now, focusing with his phone while his father just rolled his eyes. Seohyun just smiled politely and sat next to him, but she kept a space between them. "Oh, right. Seohyun, I brought something for you!" an auntie approached her and she handed her a bottle of... probably a bottle of wine?

"This is for Seohyun, and this is for Sehun." she placed the bottles carefully in front of them. Seohyun drew a polite smile. "Thanks, auntie." the auntie shook her head. "No, I want you to call me mother from now on." Seohyun gulped, she tried to reach her voice which suddenly disappeared. She forced a nod, "Alright, mother." she said hesitantly, earning a happy smile from the lady.

"Seohyun, can you go to the kitchen and bring the beverage for us?" Seohyun's father asked. She nodded and made her way to the kitchen. "Sehun, can you accompany her?" Sehun's father asked the young lad in turn. "But, why?" he was about to protest but his father sent him a glare. No choice, he got up and he followed Seohyun's step.

Seohyun POV

I put the wine next to the kitchen's sink, my hand carefully grabbing the pot and tea on the kitchen's counter. I was about to grab the spoon but suddenly I heard a step closer. I turned around and that was the guy earlier, that auntie said his name is Sehun.

"Oh, it's you." I grunted silently, his eyes were expresionless and cold. I continued my stuff until I felt something warm blowing on my earlobe. I felt goosebumps as I realized the one whose lip was like milimeters away from my earlobe.

"Don't ever think that this marriage would work out. Because I'm going to divorce you in a month." his husky voice made me shiver. I pushed him as I gained my senses. "Do you think I agreed to this marriage? No." I sent him a cocky smile, my hand grabbed the wine that auntie brought for me earlier, opened its caps and drank it in one shot. My eyes widened in shock, dang, it tasted so good! I continued drinking my wine, while he stared at me, probably shocked.

I stopped for a while. "What are you looking at? You have yours already!" I snapped him and drank my wine again.

Sehun POV

I sulked while making my way towards the kitchen, today was supposed to be my happy and calm Sunday. I was so tired, last night I went home late after a party at the club and yet everyone forced me to attend this stupid friendly meeting. Calm down Oh Sehun, you can always rebel at home, I said to myself.

There she was, busy making some beverages for us. I scanned every inch of her fiture. Hm, long black silky hair, tall and not so skinny figure but not fat either, long legs but sadly covered by her old-fashioned skirt, and milky skin. Not bad, I smirked while stepping closer.

She realized my presence and turned around. "Oh, you." she seemed unhappy with my presence. Well, I'm not happy either.

I think she was the innocent one, I decided to a little.

Meanwhile she was busy preparing the snack, I lean myself near to her, whispering onto her earlobe.

"Don't think this marriage would work out. Because I'm going to divorce you in a month." I whispered onto her earlobe, using my most seducing voice ever. I can felt her shivered.

Suddenly she pushed me away "Do you think I agreed this marriage? No." she smiled cockily and grabbed her wine. My eyes widened in shock, this woman in front of me, she drank a bottle of wine in one shot!

Realized I stared on her, she gained her senses "What are you looking at? You have yours already!" she snapped me and continued drinking.

Whoa, she snapped me, the most adorable heir and handsome, everybody!

Her attitude pissed me off, never in my life I have been despised by a girl, okay? N-E-V-E-R. I grabbed my own wine and drank it off. Oh darn this wine tasted so good, no wonder she enjoyed it so much! I continued drinking my wine until its empty.

Once its empty, I put the bottle next to the kitchen sink. I saw her walking toward the livingroom, but suddenly she fell to the ground, losing her consciusness. My vision suddenly went blurry, I blinked but it went dark. The last thing I saw was everyone gathered around her, while I myself suddenly felt the world flipped by itself...