Six

Married by Accident

Sehun POV

It's been two days since my parents in law went home. I and Seohyun stopped talking since they were home too. We didn't even bother to greet each other like usually. I don't know, perhaps she was mad at me. But I didn't know why.

I woke up and found her sleeping next to me. Weird, usually she'll wake up earlier. I shook my head, probably she was tired so I decided to let her sleep longer.

Water was dripping down my forehead, I just came out of the bathroom. I buttoned my shirt as I approached her again. She was still sleeping peacefully. I stared to her face. She.... she looked beautiful like this. I shouldn't regret for marrying her. Especially her cute lips which always tempted me.

My hand shook her body slowly. She opened her eyes, then blinked a few times to see everything clearer. My eyes widened, my instinc said she has fever, judging by her high temperature.

"Seohyun-ah, you okay?" I asked her worriedly.

Seohyun smiled, I sighed a relief. "No, I'm okay. Just a little bit tired. Ah, I wake up late. Why did you wake me up?" I scratched my nape. "Well, I wanted to wake you up but I didn't dare to do it."

She raised from her position, to sit in the same position as me. She massaged her temple "What time is it? I'm gonna cook you something, just wait a moment yeah?" I remain quiet, as she walked to the kitchen. But suddenly she ran to the bathroom while holding her stomach. She vomitted a multiple times.

I made my way toward the bathroom. I saw her wiping in front of the sink. I caressed her back, hoping the pain will get away soon. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her again.

Seohyun nodded as she drew a smile to convince me that she's okay. But suddenly she was about to collapse, luckily I catched her. I walked her to the bedroom then helped her to lay on the bed. "You better go rest. Your temperature is high. I'll ask for permission to absent." I said, still looking at her.

Before I could reach my phone which was on the table, she grabbed my hand first. "No need. You can go now. I'm just tired. I need a rest that's all." Seohyun replied.

"But..."

"Sehun-ah, you need to go now or else you'll be late. You said that you have an important meeting today. Don't worry, I'll be okay. Sorry because I can't cook for breakfast." Seohyun said in a low tone. "Okay then. I'll call Hayi and Junhong to accompany you." I took my phone, but she stopped my movement again.

I looked at her again, waiting for explanation. "No! Don't disturb them! They must be busy preparing for their wedding. I'm okay." she said. I fixed her position, then covered her body with the blanket. For a moment I was in two minds whether to go to work or not, but seeing her smile made me convinced enough that it's okay to leave her alone.

"Sehun-ah.." she called me once more. I turned again, my hand was still on the knob. "Do you care about me?"

Aish, was that a real question or she was trying to tease me? I didn't know what to answer. No! Of course I care about her because I was afraid her parents will mad at me. I'm a very responsible person after all.

"I.... I... I care about you because I'm afraid your parents will mad at me. Don't think anything else Seo Joohyun!" I turned and made my way out of the apartment. Somehow I felt guilty for hurting her. I saw her expression changed upon hearing my answer. I don't believe it if she was expecting me to care about her. Heck no, I won't.

Aish, I need to stop thinking about her and focus to my upcoming meeting. This is a very important meeting and I won't let Seohyun ruin everything.

****

Eventhough Seohyun told me to not call Hayi, I insisted to call her. I asked Hayi to accompany her and Junhong to check her condition. Luckily the two weren't busy.

I realized that I started to care about her, eventhough I didn't want to admit it. I can't even concentrate during the meeting because my mind was being filled by Seohyun's image. Luckily Kai, my friend and my secretary at the same time kept the entire meeting on his notebook.

My phone vibrated, a text from Hayi came. She said that Seohyun was suffering from fever but she's okay. I sighed a relief, at least I can focus to my job right now.

But suddenly another text from Hayi came. What happened?

"If you want to see Seohyun alive, you better be hurry to come home and don't forget to bring some goguma with you."

What was that for? Something happened to Seohyun? What does Hayi meant by her text? Without wasting a time I cleaned my table and left my office quickly.

With a bag of goguma in my hand, I ran toward my apartment. I panted in front of my room, my hand struggled to reach the door and pound it hardly. A moment later Hayi approached me.

"How's Seohyun?" I asked, still panting. Hayi looked at me confusedly. "Seohyun? I told you she's okay right? She's just..."

Hayi haven't finish her sentence, but I broke into my apartment. I saw Seohyun sitting on the edge of her bed, chatting with Junhong. "Hyun! You okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"I told you so. She's okay. Don't you believe me?" and suddenly Hayi appeared in the room. She leaned her body against the door and crossed her arms. "But... but you told me that I have to come here and buy her goguma if I want to see her alive."

Hayi looked at me with question look, while I saw Seohyun chuckled a little. "Ah, it must be Seohyun unnie. Few minutes ago she borrowed my phone. She must be the one who texted you like that." Hayi said, she shook her head.

I glared at Seohyun. "I'm sorry. I was just joking. Why did you home earlier?" she asked, still chuckling. "What the- Hey! I missed my precious job to buy you a bunch of goguma yet apparently you were just joking around? You've gone too far, Seohyun." I snorted. But still, I have to admit that I'm happy to see her.

Seohyun bowed her head. "I'm sorry." she said in a low tone. Am I went too far?

"Sssh... hyung, stop it. Give the goguma to her. She said that she haven't eat anything since last night." Junhong began to talk like a doctor. I approached Seohyun. "No wonder you're sick." I shook my head.

"How do I supposed to eat when I feel like throwing up all the time? Your child is the one to blame, Oh Sehun." Seohyun pouted. "Sssh, now I'm here with your favourite food. Goguma is your favourite one right? Let's eat." I offered the goguma, but she shook her head. "Come on..."

"Noona wants to be fed, hyung." Junhong teased. He chuckled, made me more even shy. I took a goguma and held it in front of . At first she kept refusing it, but finally she opened . She hasn't swallow it yet, but hurriedly she ran to the bathroom. Of course, to throw the food up. Few moments later she came back. "See? Everything tasted unpleasant in my mouth. I don't want to eat anymore." she grunted.

"Hey! I don't want you to be sick. At least you have to eat just a little. Just chew and then swallow it, don't taste it. Easy right?" I felt like I want to implode at any time. Taking care of her as if I'm a baby sitter is very irritating.

"Uh, hyung. I don't want to disturb the two of you but we need to get going. Is it okay?" Junhong coughed. I stopped forcing Seohyun to eat and turned to Junhong. "Well, sure. It's okay."

I looked at Seohyun again. "That's why I asked you to go home earlier. They are so busy, and I'm afraid to be alone." she whispered guiltily. I smiled "It's okay." and my hand went to her head, messing her long silky hair.

"I need to walk them to the door. Is it okay?" she nodded.

I walked Hayi and Junhong to the door. I twisted the knob, and the two walked out of my apartment. But before I close the door, suddenly Hayi stopped my movement. "Wait a minute, Sehun-ah. Unnie said she wants to eat samgyupsal that is sold near the amusement park. We've asked her to go along with us but she refused. Unnie said she wants to go with you."

Hayi smiled, and she followed Junhong. Her arms entertwined with Junhong's. What a cute couple, I thought.

I went to the room to see Seohyun. She caressed her stomach in pain. "You okay?" I asked worriedly. She shocked seeing my sudden presence, then immediately hid her pain. "I'm okay. Don't worry." she said smiling.

"You must be starving. You said you don't want to eat goguma, how about samgyupsal? Let's get out and buy some samgyupsal. You know, the one next to the amusement park." I offered.

TBC

Kyaaaaah seohun went to a date >w<