5.Meeting Exo.

This Is Our Baby,Suho!
Dya walking into Sm Building with nervous feelings.She knew that she will face a trouble one more time in her life after past 7 years.She does'nt have any choice,It just only this job can help her to continue life with her son.So,when her resume got accepted by Sm Ent Company.She just come here and will be Exo new manager.Eventhought,she knew that she will met person that already hurt her feelings 7 years ago. 'Are you miss,Dya?'ask the Sm staff 'Yes,It's me'said Dya and smile. 'The chairman,Lee Soo Man said that you should wait here untill the Exo leader come with their manager'said the staff. Dya shocked when she heard a words 'Leader'.Because what had she knew JoonMyun or Suho is Exo Leader and everyone in this world knew about it including she. 'Miss,Do you hear me?'ask the staff when see Dya were like thinking something. 'Oh,I'm sorry.Er,yes I hear you.And don't worry I will wait for them in this waiting room'said Dya. 'You are welcome miss.'and the staff went out from the waiting room. Dya sighed.What the best reaction that she will give to JoonMyun?What will happen then?.But,suddenly the waiting room door were opened by someone. She feel so nervous and made bows 90 degress and introduced herself to Kris that just get in the room. 'Annyeonghaseyo,choneun Dya Imnida.Nice to meet you'said Dya without looking at Kris. Kris that too taller than Dya lower his body and look at Dya face.Pretty.Thought Kris in his mind. 'I'm Kris Leader of Exo-M'said Kris and give smile too Dya that look at him like a stranger. 'Er,are you alone?'ask Dya.She feel very uncomfortable with Kris.Maybe,he is too handsome so that's why. Kris chuckles and look at Dya from head to her toe.No one exactly can say that woman standing infront of him is a young widow.Because she is so pretty and had body figure like an ordinary girl that not married yet. 'Em,are you not Exo leader then?'ask Dya.She think the leader is JoonMyun. 'Exo has two leader,I'm in M while Suho in K both of us when being together i will be in charge of a leader too.Besides,Suho had another schedule today with Snsd'said Kris and Dya nodded. When they buzy talk with each other suddenly the waiting room door were opened once again.And this time Exo members were in the room. 'Wah,So this is lady that soon will be our manager next week?'ask Sehun and he bows to Dya. 'Firstly,My name is Dya.I'm 25 years old this year.I had a son named Kim Jongshin and i'm the widow.My husband were death 7 years ago because he had an accident.For those members that does'nt know,I'm married in young age.When i'm just 17 years old that time.So,I think i have a same age with Exo maknae.I think all of you can call my name without use formal greetings'said Dya but she got frozen when her eyes met with Kai. Kai were stood there with mixed feeling after he heard everything from Dya.She's a widow in young age?Why she even don't tell him? 'Ya!Kai!What are you doing there?'said Chanyeol when they saw Kai just stood there like a guard. 'This is Kai,our dancing Machine.He has same age with you'said Xiumin. Dya just give a bitter smile to Kai.She very think that she had fooled by herself.How come she does'nt know about Kai in same group with JoonMyun?The man that had being hurt him and also The man that leave him without knowing his responsbility for all this time?A fate is really cruel to her untill now. 'I'm Kai.Nice too meet you'Kai shook his hand with Dya after 7 years that last their met with each other as a couple but now the situation is different.He's no longer Jongin for Dya but only just a Kai to her this time. 'Nice to meet you!'said Dya and she looking an idea to change a topic from greetings time. 'So,where is your Son?'ask Luhan. Dya smiled when Luhan ask about his little handsome prince. 'He stayed at nursery.'said Dya and Luhan nodded. 'If you have a time,can you brought your son meet with us?'ask D.o.He very like kids. 'What?'Dya were shocked when D.o ask that question to her. Kai from the beginning just keep his eyes to Dya whenever she speak. 'Why?Your son afraid with people?'ask Tao. 'Hahaha,It's not like that.He's very talkactive.Sometimes,he very like my own father.My son is very protective over me.'said Dya. 'Really?Wah,just ask Him to being here and all of us can mess the dorm together'said Chen without looking at Kris face. 'Em,I will'said Dya. 'Kris hyung,Do you know when Suho hyung will be back?'ask Chanyeol and Sehun 'They will shoot a comercial untill this evening.So,hyung guess Suho will comeback this night'said Kris. Dya feel so gratefull.It's good that she can't met with Suho but how about the rest day that will be? 'Oh,yes.We will introduced you with Suho next time but maybe not today.'said Xiumin as the oldest. 'Arasso!It's okay.I hope we can being a good friends.And also hope you don't be too mischievious towards me XD'Dya laughing with another exo members but Kai just silent with his cool image. 'EXO,be prepared after this we had a fansign'said the Staff that just got in waiting room. Kai,Chen,Luhan,Tao,Lay and Sehun were had being in list to go to the Busan get out from the waiting room while the rest member just stay at company. 'Dya!We will meet again'said Chen and then he wave goodbye to Dya. 'So,Now?'ask the leader.Kris. 'I will set up a new time table for all members.'said Dya.Happy. Kris just does'nt know how about going in his head.He really think that when Dya smile his heart were beating so fast then a Formula one Car.