3.Pregnant and Leaving.

This Is Our Baby,Suho!
At Hospital. 'You are pregnant,Miss Dya'said the young doctor. 'Me.What?'ask Dya.She can't hear the doctor said. 'You are 17 and pregnant.Are you sure you want to keep the baby?'said the doctor.Worriedly. Dya feel guilty.She does'nt want to abandoned this baby after he/she will being born in this world.Besides,a baby father is JoonMyun and he will debute as a singer in a few month from now.How can she tell him?He will leaving her after knew about this?Dya sighed. The doctor seems know about what Dya thinking about. 'Em,how about your husband?How old he is?He is in same highschool with you?'ask the doctor. 'Er,i will tell him about this,Doctor.And he is 21 years old in this year.He is student in University'said Dya but she does'nt mention JoonMyun name. The doctor nodded and smile 'Married in young age,i hope that you can ask him to take care of you while you are pregnant,Miss Dya.And also please come again to do a check-up for the baby'said the doctor with smile. Dya nodded and went out from the room. At Dya House 'Where is he?'said Dya when she saw the time were already past a midnight.She worried if something bad happened to JoonMyun but suddenly she can hear the door were knocked with someone outside the house.So,she walking to the door and open. 'Oppa,why you came home so late?'ask Dya worriedly but JoonMyun walking fast into the room and pick up his bag to tidy up a shirt and jeans into the bag.Dya that watched JoonMyun feel weird.Where are he going tonight?said Dya but the words only in her mind. 'I will going to China'said JoonMyun with cold tone voice. 'Oh,so how long you will be there?'ask Dya.She look that JoonMyun face were so nervous and panicked. 'I'm going to China and i will leave you too,Dya.I'm sorry'said JoonMyun with guilty feeling.In his thought,he are not willing to do this.Because he love Dya so much but the company does'nt allowed him to have a girlfriend in their debute time. 'But,You will go just for a while right?'ask Dya.Suddenly,the world that before were happy and the news that she will share with JoonMyun were destroyed in just a few hour. 'I telling you the truth,I'm not exactly love you.I'm just use you for avoid from my parent's that really want me be doctor.You just main actor in my story now.Thank you very much and now i will being a succesfull idol'said JoonMyun without knowing Dya feelings now. Dya shocked by JoonMyun words. 'Are you kidding me,right now?'ask Dya.Because she can't believe that JoonMyun could said that to her.What she knew it is that JoonMyun is very kind,have a responsbility and smart when make a decision not arrogant man like this. 'Am i kidding with you?'said JoonMyun.He really feel painful when he saw Dya were crying infront of him now.He must to do this because he does'nt want Dya felt abandoned when he become an idol one day.He promised to himself that after everything were succesfull he will come to Dya and marry with her. 'You really does'nt love me all of this time?But why?'Dya touched her tummy and she shooked her head.She decided that she won't tell him about this baby to JoonMyun. 'I've told you that i'm not love you even a little bit feelings.I just use you and wanna play with you just to enjoy myself.To Me you Are nothing!Dya!'said JoonMyun and then Dya slap his face. 'It's fine,I'm the one will leave this house and i'm promise that i won't see you again after this!'said Dya and now she are the one who is tidy up her clothes and never once look at frozen JoonMyun that look like so shocked with just happened. 'It's better we can't see each other anymore because you will be regreted man if we met someday and at that time I'm promised i will not going back to You even i knew you must one day'and after that Dya went out frm the house when the day were raining heavily outside. 'I love you Dya,But i'm sorry.'JoonMyun tears drop one by one.He bet that Dya will get a more pain than he feel right now. At Valleys Dya were crying out a loud what she feel now and how about the future that she will face with the baby? 'Baby,Don't worry.Mama will take care of you and nobody can't hurt you.I'm promised'said Dya while touch her own tummy that still small and not being a big belly yet.