4.7 Years Later...

This Is Our Baby,Suho!
Seoul,7 Years Later Exo members went out one bye one after the MBC live from their car walking into Sm Building together. 'Kai!'shout Suho when Kai walking too fast. 'Ya!Hyung!Don't scream to me,my ears hurt!'said Kai. 'Sorry,but Hyung call you in a fifth time you just walking away from me'said Suho. 'Oh,Really?Jeongmal mianhae,I just thinking something else.'said Kai with bitter smile. 'Em,It's Ok,just wanna inform you that Exo will celebrated the 6 annivessary tonight.So,hyung want to ask you,Which place that we should go together?Any plan?'ask Suho to Kai. 'We might do a decision with another members too,especially with Xiumin and Kris hyung'said Kai and Suho nodded. 'Ok,it will be a good too.Kai,hyung want to take this call.You may back to the dorm now or else the sasaeng fans will kidnaped you.Haha'said Suho and he walk away. 'There is no fans at here now.'said Kai.Proudly. But,When he turn around. 'HAh!'Chen shocking Kai with ugly face that he made. 'Hyung!What's wrong with you?'Kai was so angry and he try to catch Chen that run away from him. Luhan and Sehun that just want to go out for buy a bubble tea feel weird with Them. 'Hey,everybody i had a news for us'said Kris that just arrived infront of Sm Building. 'Oh,No just tell that news after we going to buy some bubble tea,Kris Hyung.'said Sehun.He really feel that Kris interuppted his 'date' with Luhan.XD. 'We got a new manager,but this time is a girl'said Kris. 'A girl?'another Exo members suddenly open their eyes widely. 'Well,she are married'said Kris and he laughed when he saw a dissapointed face that his Exo member showed to him. 'She's married at young age,But her husband already dead'said Kris. Suho that just finished talking with someone heard they conversation together. 'New manager?A girl?'said Suho. 'We all can try to get her,but Hyung you can't because you had Seohyun noona'said Sehun. 'You can't tackle the manager too because You already had Luhan Hyung'said Chen. Kai that were trying to catching Chen ask Sehun to joined him. 'Let them be.'said Baekhyun with lazy tone. 'Do you know when she will start working with us?'ask D.o to Kris. 'Manager Hyung said she will start her work next week beside she want to find a school for her son near with our place'said Kris. 'Wah,caring mom then but pity for her because she take care of her son by herself'said Tao. 'Eh,where her husband?'ask Suho.He does'nt know because he just joined their conversation on the middle time. 'Her husband already dead'said Lay 'Oh,Really?It's must be sad for her and the son'said Suho. At Dya New House. 'Mom,I love this house very much!'said Jongshin. 'Really?Wah,Thank you.Yes sir I will'said Dya and then she end her call. 'Mom,I'm talking to you'Jongshin pout when her mother ignored him. 'I'm sorry dear,Mom just got a call and a new job'said Dya to Jongshin his 7 years old son. 'What's job?'ask Jongshin.Curious. Dya smile.Her son are really protective same like his father,JoonMyun.Dya shook her head. 'No,JoonMyun can't be his father'said Dya in her mind. Jongshin feel weird when he saw her mother like hiding something that he does'nt know. 'Mom,are you okay?'ask Jongshin. 'I'm okay dear,just feel a little bit dizzy.Maybe too much housework because we just moved here past a few days.'said Dya.She really feel guilty when ever she lying to him that actually she thinking about JoonMyun. 'Mom maybe dad are no longer with us.But believe me.Jongshin are here.'said Jongshin without knowing that His father still live untill now. Dya feel so touched and she hugged Jongshin tightly and crying. 'Mom,Don't cry.'said Jongshin.But still Dya were hug her son more tightly. 'Ne,Omma.Won't cry again'said Dya and she give a beautiful smile for her son. At Exo Dorm. 'Wow,Who's clean the dorm?'ask Tao 'Me'said Chen.Proud. 'What?You?'ask Chanyeol.Can't believe the reality that Chen were cleaning all the room. 'But,You like to Troll.We can't believe this'said Baekhyun. 'Why all of you can't believe me?'ask Chen.Feel angry. 'It's because you like to Trolling people around you'said Kris. 'What?Hyung!I'm not like that!I'm the most kind in ExO!you know!'shout Chen but Kris just ignored as usual.That is Kris favourited habit. 'Ok,Guys!We need to sleep now because we had a new schedule tomorrow so get in your own room'said the Manager. 'Yes,Hyung'Said Exo Members.