2.New Love

This Is Our Baby,Suho!
Day by day,Dya feel very comfortable with JoonMyun.He treated she very well and it made Dya fell in love with him in a short time. 'So,where are we going today?'ask JoonMyun.Curious. Dya smile shyly when JoonMyun stare at her eyes. 'I just don't know what want to do now.'said Dya. 'Em,How about dinner?Do you want me prepared?'ask JoonMyun 'Oppa,You can cook?'Dya were suprised with JoonMyun words. 'No,I can't cook'said JoonMyun,pretend to being sulking with Dya that does'nt believe him that he can cook. Dya laughing so hard when she saw JoonMyun were pout. 'It's not i'm not believe you,oppa.I'm just quiet suprised that actually you can cook.'said Dya.She pinched JoonMyun cheeks. 'Em,Really?'ask JoonMyun while smirking to Dya. 'Yes,My oppa.'said Dya. 'Can you call me 'Oppa' again?'ask JoonMyun. 'I don't want!'said Dya. 'Are you shy now with me?How about our past night being together?Still shy with me?'JoonMyun hold Dya body closer to him and it make Dya blushing Suddenly,JoonMyun phone ringing. 'I will take this call'said JoonMyun and he walk away to get a call.Dya nodded and smile but suddenly she feel her head were so hurt and then she run to the toilet.Whatever,she eating before that already went out from her tummy.Dya feel scared suddenly.Maybe she were pregnant? 'Dya,I have a news for you'said JoonMyun.He want Dya knew about this. 'Yes,you can tell me,oppa'said Dya and she sit beside JoonMyun. JoonMyun sighed. 'I thought i can't debute yet but about a few month i will debute and be a singer'said JoonMyun.He stare at Dya face and hold her hand tightly. 'I'm really sorry because maybe after this we will difficult to meet again'said JoonMyun. Dya nodded and get up from the chair.How the fate can reply again today?How could JoonMyun lying to her.She even does'nt know that JoonMyun wanted to be a singer too.Same like Jongin. 'I need to go now,I want to meet my members that already had choosen by a company and then i will come back to see you'said JoonMyun with smile. 'You will see me again right?'ask Dya. JoonMyun nodded and going out from the house. 'He forgot about our anivessary tonight'Dya sighed and close the door. 'I have an appointment with Doctor tomorrow,should i tell him or not?'Dya lay down on the bed.She thinking about the future that she will face. At SM Entertainment 'Ouch,I'm sorry I need to hurry just now'said Seohyun.She look up and then JoonMyun bows to said sorry. 'Me too,Eh are you Seohyun?SnSd member right?'said JoonMyun his smile turn to happy feeling.He really like Seohyun. 'You look so pretty,I...can't say anything now'said JoonMyun with excited smile. 'This guy is so cute.Are this guy is Exo member?I think so.'said Seohyun with slow voice. 'Yes?'ask JoonMyun.He can't hear clearly what Seohyun just said to him. 'No,i mean are you a leader of new group that will debute in a few month?'said Seohyun and JoonMyun nodded. 'I hope we can be in one stage.'said Seohyun and she leave Suho with smile.