5.

Pabo or Fattie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Young man! Stop whining and come in! What are you waiting for?" Mrs Lee frowned a little, annoyance evident in her tone.

Daehyun gulped at the sight of rowdy kids aging between 6-10, running around creating a lot of noise in the huge and spacious playroom.

"Uhh, no thanks.." Daehyun paled visibly and Mrs Lee couldn't help but chuckle.

"Don't worry, they don't bite. Just play with them for a while and they will stick to you for the rest of the day already." She smiled and her eye wrinkles seemed more obvious.

*That's what I'm most afraid of....... bratty kids sticking to you like super glue ugh I have to escape before it's too late...* Daehyun thought to himself and groaned inwardly.

Just as he was about to turn around to leave, a voice appeared from behind.

"Jung Daehyun? Why are you here?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned back and showed Hyejin a sheepish smile. "Hey Prez. How ya doin'?"

"Stop changing the topic and answer me. Why are you stalking me?" Hyejin got irritated.

"Erm because I have nothing to do and....." Daehyun paused.

"And.....?" Hyejin dragged her words to urge him to continue speaking.

"I-I just wanted to make sure you are safe." Daehyun shrugged.

Hyejin felt her heartbeat increase and looked at the ground to hide her slightly pink face.

"O-Oh okay thanks, I guess... Since you are akready here, why not join me in playing with the kids? I promise you it will be fun." She held out her pinky and faked a cough.

Daehyun stared at her pinky and the corner of his lips hitched up slightly, and hooked their pinkies together.

"Let's go then." Daehyun cleared his throat and stepped forward.

Hyejin cursed herself inwardly for being such a softie in front of him, but still quickened her pace to catch up with him.

--

"Kids! Someone is here. Call him Daehyun oppa/hyung!" Hyejin said cheerfully.

 The kids chorused in unison and some even went forward to hug his legs as they were too short.

Daehyun awkwardly took a step backwards as he was not used to the warm welcome he received.

'Pat their heads.' Hyejin mouthed to Daehyun. He raised his hands up in defeat and nodded exasperatedly, his hands falling to his side and then to the kids' heads.

He gently patted them and one young girl even kissed her cheek. Daehyun's eyes widened as he stared at the little girl.

"Daehyun.. o-oppa... handsome!" She stuttered.

Hyejin saw the scene and rolled her eyes but still smiled. *Ladies' magnet indeed. Even young kids.*

"Miyoung-ah!" Hyejin gestured for the young girl to go to her side, handing her an object and then whispered something into her young.

The young girl listened attentively and then nodded, hurrying to Daehyun's side again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter