♥ Love Story #1: Character- revealed;

Don't Let Me Fall

-Kyoung Mi's Pov.-

 

"OMO! IT'S JUNG JINYOUNG FROM B1A4!!" Fangirls started screaming, the sound piercing through my ears. Seriously? Again? It's like the 27th time they fangirled over him today.

It's not like I care.. but seriously, if you were me, you would know why I get a bit annoyed.

I looked over, seeing a ton of girls crowd around Jinyoung. That's when I noticed a rose in one of the girl's hands. Oh no..

"Jinyoung Oppa!!!" Echoed through the room with a million voices.

"Move." He said firmly, while the girls started making a trail of space for him to walk through.

"Wait! Jinyoung-sshi!" A girl called out. Knew it.

He turned around with a complete uninterested look on his face. "What." He bluntly said.

Her face got red. I-I've liked you for a long time now.. and I was wondering .. Can you accept my heart?" She kneeled down and presented her rose, receiving gasps from the other girls around him.

He looked at the rose for a minute. Then he slowly took the rose from the girl's hand, making her look up and smile lovingly at him. Jinyoung then threw the rose on the ground and stepped on it. "Why would I ever like someone like you? You're fat, ugly, and so not my type." Snickers filled the room, while the girl put her head down, obviously miserable and embarrassed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up, and walked over to Jinyoung. "Yah.." I said quietly. All the girls, including the miserable one looked at me with surprised faces. Maybe it's because I never talk.. Eh. 

Jinyoung eyed me. "What?"

"Who do you think you are, stomping on someone's heart like that?" I said calmly.

He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me in the nearest classroom and closed the door.

"Yah! Let go!" I ripped my wrist out of his grip.

He looked at me and finally answered my question. "I don't see the confession as any of your business, so stay out of it." 

30 seconds of silence passed.

"You're a ...a... jerk." I managed to say. 

"Repeat please?" He took a step closer to me.

"I said, you're a ....jerk." I stepped back.

He smirked. "Oh, you're gonna regret saying that."

I glared a little bit. "..Bring it on."

 

 

   

username ; AliceWasHere

name ; Kwon Kyoung Mi

age/ birthday ; 29.04.1994

ethnicity ; pure korean   

birthplace ; Busan, South Korea

height ; 160 cm

weight ; about 46 kg

blood type ; a

personality ; Kyoung Mi is the typical blood A type. When she first meets people, she is very shy and doesn't talk much. Heck! She can still act that way even with her close, personal friends. Everyone sees her as the angel in town where she always helps someone in need and is most known for her purely innocent personality. Most of the time she is calm-never has shown signs of being angry in public. She is very good at hiding her true emotions since she thinks it would interfer with her angelic reputation. Also, to her friends, she is very trustworthy, responsible, and reliable. And at school, she is just plainly quiet and known to be the 'boring, lonely' girl. Although she doesn't seem like the girl to smile at least a little, she does- but friends only.

background ; Kyoung Mi's mother died when she was very young and she has no clue about this tragic fact since her father didn't want her knowing anything about the tragic family lost. As a father worried about his daughter's emotions towards this, he lied to her saying that her mother was gone for a business trip and would be back soon.

 A few years later her father remarried to a horrible mean lady who thinks of nothing but money and herself especially. She was highly aware that her mother was gone for quite a long time and had been a pure angelic daughter any mother would be. As years went by, her (step) mother began to be a completely different person from what she was before. At the beginning she was nice and kind and then changed since she was angry that Kyoung Mi got more attention form her father than she did.

Kyoung Mi's father saw this and got a divorcement with her and finally told Kyoung Mi the truth as he thought that she was old enough- 14 years old. Kyoung Mi got mad and her relationship with her father got ruined for a huge lie that changed everything. She's an only child as well.

likes ; reading, playing the piano on her free time, watching the rain fall and rain in general, roses and other beautiful flowers, listening to classical music when upset

dislikes ; liars, betrayers, backstabbers, failing a test she studied so hard on, her step mother, feeling lonely, blood and violence

hobbies ; listening to any types of music, playing with children at orphanage places, teaching herself with the guitar,  singing ( her voice is unique like IU's ), playing with children at the park

habits ; [G] always telling the truth no matter what -- being TOO nice to mean people ( she's nice to everyone )
[B] biting her nails when nervous -- having nightmares about her past and not-so-good days

partner ; Jung Jinyoung

partner's personality ; typical kingka with a cold personality. He rarely acknowledges Kyoung Mi. Jinyoung and his friends remind Kyoung Mi of F4 from 'Boys over Flowers'. She has never gotten even a meter close to him since they all reject girls so easily because of their cocky, conceited personalities. They are also known to be the 'bad asses' of the school.

 

 

OMGAAWWDDD. CONGRATULATIONS TO: AliceWasHere!!! Kekeke~ And I sorta put up a teaser for you and your character, so yeaaah :D. I'm so excited to write your love story ~ I loved your application! ^o^. Heheh~ CHYEAAH. :3 If you guys didn't know yet;; my name is Jinju, but please call me JJ or Jiji :D. I'm 15~ so that'll determine the unnie/ dongsaeng thing xDD. Haha! :) Hope to update love story #2 soon! ^-^

 

<3,

JJ/ Jinju