♥ Love Story #4: Character- revealed;

Don't Let Me Fall

-Jaemi's Pov.-

"Honey, go hurry and pick up some groceries before your father gets home." My mom handed me a list and money. Father? Are you kidding? More like the devil from hell.

I took the money and left to the grocery store.

I sighed. ' Why did mom have to marry such a horrible man like him?.. '

After what seemed as 10 minutes of walking, I arrived at the store. Quickly taking the list out of my pocket, I grabbed a basket and swiftly went running down the aisles to grab what my mom needed. 

Milk. Check. Eggs. Check. Bread. Check. Tomatoes. Check. Butter. Check. A bag of frozen green beans. Check. 

The next item on the list was yogurt. I looked at my watch. I was gone for 25 minutes already, and I needed to hurry.. Aish. While I was running around a corner to go find the yogurt, I collided into someone.

Next thing I knew, I landed on the ground with an 'oof.'

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The boy extended a hand out for me to grab, but I just got up on my own. I then brushed passed him to the yogurt aisle, leaving him there, dumbfounded. 

After getting all of my items, I walked up to the cashier.

"Your total for today will be $42.31." 

I nodded as I reached in my pocket.. Wait a minute. Something doesn't feel right.. I-It's empty!? WHY IS MY POCKET EMPTY!?!!!..

"Miss? Your total is $42.31." She repeated again. 

"Seems like I'm having a bit trouble finding my money..." I chuckled awkwardly while digging through all of my pockets.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I turned around, seeing the guy that I bumped into earlier. He handed me the money, and I snatched it away, paying for my items. Pick-pocketer..

As I walked outside with my groceries, he ran, standing in front of me. "I'm Taemin, by the way... I'm sorry from before." He bowed.

Weird name. "Whatever, I gotta go. Bye"

 

 

 

username ; glitteryy

name ; Kim Jaemi

age / birthday ; 17

ethnicity ; Korean-British

birthplace ; Stratford, London

height ; 170 cm

weight ; 48 kg

blood type ; ab

personality&background (together) ; -- Jaemi was The Unwanted one, right from the start. She was the product of a one night stand, and when her father found out that her mother was pregnant he was furious. He had only come to London on business and was planning to return to Korea, but because her mother was from a rich and prestigious family they made him marry her. The story given to the media was that her mother had met a man, fallen in love, and being the young girl that she was, hastily married him.

-- Her grandparents died early, and with their death came the reign of her father over the entire family. He wasted money on gambling, went out and got drunk, then come back late in the night smelling of women. Sometimes, he brought them back to the house too. Jaemi's mother loved her father too much to try to even stop him. She was like a slave to him, a women forever imprisoned under her father's spell.

-- Because of her father, she grew to despise men. She had a sole impression of them, rough brutes who could not respect women. She never talked to any, refused to sit with any on public transport and was even cold to her teachers in school who were men.

-- Jaemi doesn't have just a few friends, she has NO friends. At school all the other girls shun her because she doesn't like to talk about boys like they do. She never wants to get married. When someone in school told her that, "You will never get married if you carry on like that," she stared straight at the girl and answered,"I'm glad. I'm glad I won't marry. Heck, I'm so glad I'll fall to my knees and praise God."

-- So because of all this, Jaemi is an independant, lonely girl. She has to work part time to pay her school fees because her father refuses to pay them. In school during lunch, she throws her hoodie over her head and goes to sit under one of the huge trees.

-- Yet, she has a tender heart, she loves all sorts of animals; birds, dogs, cats, terrapins, bunnies. She keeps strays in the unused attic in her house - A siamese cat, two golden retrievers, a zu and surprise! A rat xD When her lonely heart gets too weary she climbs up to the attic to be with the animals she loves. That makes her feel better. Of course, talking to God helps her too, the faith she has in Him soothes her.

-- The only people her tender side shows to are her mother, little cousins as well as her step brother Onew. Onew was also born because of another one night stand he had, but Onew's mother was already married to someone else. She met Onew when he came to attend the funeral of her grandparents. She can relate to him because they both hate her father.

likes ; animals, balloons, chocolate, dancing ( hidden talent ), eggs

dislikes ; men, bullies, the dark, television shows, short skirts, dresses, tube tops, head bands, heels

hobbies ; dancing, being with animals, doodling, writing, knitting

habits ; [G] saying a prayer when seeing someone bullied - twirling her pencil around to help her think better
[B] Tearing her finger nails - biting her lips when she's nervous or angry until they bleed

partner ; Lee Taemin

partner's personality ; Loves dogs like her, and are gentle to them. Gentle towards little kids too. He's the dancing machine of Shinee, he becomes someone different when he dances.

 

 

Congratulations to my FINAL CHOSEN GIRL: glitteryy! <3 

Okay;; I'm SO SORRY for a lot of things.

1. I haven't updated in a while and I probably made you think I abandoned this story. 

2. I'm sorry for not being able to pick all of you;;; I totally LOVED all your applications, and it was super hard and time consuming picking the perfect girls for THIS story.

3. This teaser is really really bad ><' I'll do super better and more interesting when I start the story; promise O:

4. &nd; some other stuff along those lines.. if I write it all here- I'll be rambling -_-' ;

I just came back from an unexpected surprise vacation that my parents didn't even tell me I was going on.. and trust me; I was literally dying without my laptop xP .... but anyways >>> I'm back now! And I'm super ready to update <333.

My co;author is my dongsaeng - AliceWasHere! Everyone say hi :D

Sooooo; yeap! That's it for all my chosen girls.. my next update will be MY character- and then I'll get started with.. well; starting the story ! xD Okay! <33 Love you all! Hope you're not mad at meee ><' nd.. I would love it if you still read ans supported me <333.

 

<3,

JJ/ Jiji