Chapter One; The Beginning [Part 1]

Don't Let Me Fall

Kyoung Mi entered the school, noticing nobody was in the hallways. She was eleven minutes late and needed to hurry to her first class. When she made it to the threshold of her classroom, she peeked in and saw that everyone was taking notes, and the teacher was faced to the chalkboard. Swiftly, and without a sound, she made it to her desk without anyone noticing. Well, anyone except for one person.

"Mr. Han!" Jinyoung called the teacher while he was still focused on finishing writing the notes with the tiny piece of chalk left. "Kyoung Mi tried to sneak in!" He said out loud, and proud. Kyoung Mi shot him a glare, when the teacher turned around. (Jinyoung- 1; Kyoung Mi- 0)

"This is your third delayed start this week, Kyoung Mi-sshi."

Kyoung Mi stood up and bowed, apologizing. 

"Make sure you're not late again." She nodded, as she sat down, clearly embarrassed and started copying the notes on the board.

After getting through the first few classes in the morning, it was finally lunch time. Kyoung Mi sped to the lunchroom and looked for the seat that Jinyoung usually sat in. She took out the melted chocolate in her bag, and smothered a little on the seat. Then, she took out her paint set and blended the color in with the color of the chair so he wouldn't notice. She smirked and quickly ran out. 

She went down to her locker, grabbed her lunch and walked normally up to the lunch room with a bunch of other people.

"YAH! W-WHAT IS  THIS STUFF?" Gongchan yelled. (Jinyoung- 2; Kyoung Mi- 0)

Everyone in the lunch room started laughing hysterically, when Kyoung Mi walked in. 'Crap. Gongchan? SERIOUSLY?'

"Aish.." The frustrated child ran out of the cafeteria to go call his maid to bring him extra clothes. 

Jinyoung turned around and gave her an evil little wink, as she squinted her eyes. 'You're in for a big surprise soon, buddy.'

 


 

*Knock knock* A sound was heard from Minji's front door.

"Mom... five more minutes..." The sleeping girl mumbled from the couch.

Minwoo, knowing where her spare, hidden key was, took it out of its hiding place, and placed it in the slot- opening the door. He saw the Minji sleeping on the couch while mumbling stuff to herself. "Minji-ah, wake up!" He began to shake shoulders.

Out of nowhere, she took her arms and wrapped them around his waist, hugging him in an uncomfortable position.

"Uhh... M-Minji..?"

She giggled as she opened her eyes. "Annyeong Minwoo."

"Aigoo, you little goof." He ruffled her hair, and she let go of hugging him.

"What time is it?" Rubbing her eyes, she stood up and stretched, almost as if touching the sky.

"It's 8:07, school started like 40 minutes ago. I got worried, so I kind of ditched and came here."

"Awww, my best friend is the best person in the world!" She grinned sweetly.

"I know," He playfully winked, making her automatically giggle.

"Hey, Minwoo, since we both kind of skipped school today, lets go some where!!" Minji beamed, while ideas were popping in to her head.

"Like where?"

"Hmm... let's go.. ICE SKATING!"

 


 

Haneul slipped the note into the kingka's locker and immediately ran off. It was almost time to switch classes. As she was walking back to her classroom, she walked passed Hyunseung's as well. 'Hmm.. maybe I should take a peek..' She looked in to the study-hall room, watching him read a book peacefully. 'How cute.' Then, a girl with a textbook came up and sat next to him, and looked like she was asking him for help. 'Ugh. How come so many girls like him?.. This is why I don't have a chance. Haneul's shoulders drooped a bit, when she turned around and continued walking to her class room.' 

The second she stepped into her class room, the bell rang. Grabbing her books, she walked out of the classroom yet again and headed for her locker. When she arrived, she spotted her crush opening his locker and reading her note.

"Hey, what's that oppa?" The girl from before in the study hall room approached him and ripped the note out of his hands. "Omonah! Is this a confession poem?! WHO'S IT FROM?"

"It's from no one," He stated coldly and snatched it back, putting it in his pocket.

"Oh, okay oppa." She used her aegyo and dragged him to the next class.

'What a clingy, annoying girl..' Haneul thought to herself. She took her books from her locker and headed for her next class. Sitting down in the seat next to the window, she started doodling Hyunseung's name in her notebook.

Right at that moment someone was standing in front of her. "Are you Yoo Haneul?"

"Yeah.." Haneul mumbled while still doodling.

"You left your math textbook in Mrs. Park's class."

She looked up to see the shock of her life. HYUNSEUNG. "O-Oh.. Thank you." She managed to spit out of . 

He smiled. "No problem." He set the book on her desk. Something caught his eye though. "Uhm, what's that?" 

"Hmm? What's what?"

He pointed at the notebook filled with doodles of 'Hyunseung'.

'OH CRAP.'

 

 

HAI HAI PEOPLES ~~~~~(´▽`)/ I apologize for such a late start on this story; I went on vacation and junk & then I just kinda got lazy ( >-< )" JSBUIZSUBQJKNZS. LOL. OKAY! Hope you enjoyed the first introductions to the 3 love stories so far~. Love story #4 + #5 will be in the next chapter that I will update soon. Stay tuned! &nd thanks for reading. :)

Signing out-
Lizzy. (ma` english name =D)