Sudden Attention Attack!!

Chic Cafe

When you got to the outside of Chic Cafe, you pulled away from Yoseob and ran inside yelling "Bye!" over your shoulder.

You went to the back and into the break room, hanging your bag on a hook before running over to the mirror. "Hmm," you said while you pulled your hair back and tied it off, mehronging at the mirror.

Finished, you turned and bumped right into someone.

"~~~ dongsaeng."

"Ah, oppa. I'm sorry..." you apologized to Doojoon, bowing.

"Your hair is...pretty today." he said, pointing to his own head.

You didn't know what to say, so you nodded and mumbled "Thank you," before hurriedly leaving the room to clock-in. 

Doojoon's behavior was nothing new, really. He'd always complimented your hair, even though Dongwoon was the one that ended up doing it more than half the time. The week that you took off from school and work, Doojoon had visited you at home, bringing small pastries and sweet teas from Chic Cafe. It was a very nice thing to do.

Walking to the register, you saw Dongwoon leaning against the counter. "Dongwoon!" You ran over and hugged him tightly.

When you stepped back, he pulled out a brush. "Turn around."

"You don't have to fix it, you know." You tell him, but he takes your hair down and ties it back again. "Now I have to sweep and wipe the counters down! I'm not even clocked in, Woonie!!" you complained, leaving to go back to the breakroom. 

You grabbed a broom and dustpan, but you needed a cloth for the counters and those were on the top shelf. You stood on your toes and reached. Just as your fingertips grazed it, someone reached up behind you and easily grabbed the cloth, handing it to you.

"Hi, noona~" Kikwang said brightly with a smile. 

You blinked once, twice before finally saying something. "Kikwang, thank you! I couldn't reach...I'm so short."

You both laughed quietly at your joke before your eyes glanced over to the clock. "Ah, I haven't clocked in and I've been here ten minutes! Have you clocked in?" You asked Kikwang.

He nodded and that flustered you even more. "Ah, noona wait. You have some loose hair on your shoulders." He stopped you as you were leaving and gently brushed your shoulders off. "There you go! See you in the front~"

You left the back room once again, going to the register and clocking in. After that, you went around the counter to where Dongwoon had been sitting and began wiping the counter down. Speaking of Dongwoon, where was he? You looked around until you saw him outside the doors, talking to someone.

Huh? You slowed down with wiping the counters and leaned to the side a little bit to see better. The other person was tall, taller than you at least, and dressed handsomely in a clean, ironed school uniform. Black slacks and black shoes with a pressed white shirt and a simple, but sophisticated blazer. And a beanie covering his hair. Why was his hair covered up?

Your heart started beating faster. Ba-bump ba-bump. You looked away from the two and down at your feet as you swept. Was that the Mysterious Customer?! Just thinking about him being here made you excited. You hadn't seen him in a long time and even though it was a bit selfish, you looked forward to the huge tip he always left you.

The bell over the door rang and you turned expectantly. It was Hyunseung, and he was still dressed in his school uniform. He raised his hand in acknowledgement and headed to the back, most likely to change. 

You'd never seen him in his school uniform before, but wait! He went to your school and you'd never seen that uniform before?? Did you really not pay attention? "Ugh," you mumbled. You were foolish for believing that Hyunseung was the Mysterious Customer. Also, Dongwoon didn't know the Mysterious Customer and he knew Hyunseung. Duh!

The bell over the door rang again and you turned, ready to greet the newest customer.

It was the Mysterious Customer!

You quickly put your broom behind the counter and quickly went over to take his order. "Good evening, sir. Can I help you with anything?" you asked politely.

"Just a hot green tea, same as always." He said as he took out his iPhone and logged in.

You nodded and scurried off to fix his drink, setting the plate up with a napkin, spoon, and mug while you waited for the water to heat up. While you were pouring the hot water into the mug, you shook and it slipped, spilling over your apron. "Ah!"

"What's wrong, ~~~?" Hyunseung was immediately by your side, wiping the water up even though it had to be hot enough to burn through the cloth.

"N-nothing, I just spilled a little..." you said in a rush as you turned and walked back to the Mysterious Customer's table with his drink. "Here you go, sir," you smiled as you set his drink on the table.

That was when he looked up at you. "You don't have to call me that, since you're so pretty. Call me Junhyung." he told you, placing some bills on the table. His eyes were so intense as they held yours.

You were shocked, but you took the money and bowed as thanks before going to cash him out. There was fifteen dollars and change left over! "Ah, thank you...Junhyung," you whispered to yourself before going back to drop his receipt off. Your heart was beating fast again.

Hyunseung was over at the sink now, dousing his hand in cold water. It made your heart hurt. "Ah, sorry Hyunseung..." you also whispered as you headed to the breakroom to sit down.

-------

Ah, sorry sorry! This chapter is all over the place, but I had to introduce the other members C:

Also, 

I wonder, what will happen next??? Only comments will help me decide :3