Your Best Friend

Chic Cafe

You smiled as you were spun around on the dance floor; your dress swished in waves against your bare legs. When you felt a hand on your hips, you looked up and fell into the most intense gaze ever.

A gorgeous man held onto you and moved you side to side as you both danced to the lovely waltz. "Ah, ~~~, you're such a graceful dancer."

"Thank you, oppa." You replied with a smile. You wish you knew his name.

You felt as light as a feather, being moved so easily across the floor by his leading. 

-

"Hey!" Yoseob grabbed your shoulder and shook it.

You woke up from your weird dream and looked straight forward. Yoseob was turned around in his seat to face you, shaking your shoudler.

"You should be glad the teacher stepped out. You were asleep and mumbling..." he told you.

"Mumbling?!" You asked him. Your dream was very strange and unusual.

One, you didn't like formal dancing. It was too many rules and restrictions for you to fully enjoy. Two, you didn't know who that man was! He seemed familiar, but you couldn't really tell and now that you had been awake from the dream for a good while, you couldn't see his face anymore.

"Yeah, but it's nothing really. You always mumble in your sleep!" Yoseob said with a laugh.

Of course Yoseob would know that. He's been your best friend since third grade and you guys have had so many sleepovers that you can't even count them. He knew what kind of music you liked and that you couldn't live without pistachio flavored ice cream.

"Well, thank you for waking me up." You thanked him.

The bell signaling that class was over rang and you jumped up out of your seat, excited. "I'm so excited! It's my first day back to work!"

"Ah, really? Did you bring your work uniform? I'll walk you." Yoseob smiled as he spoke, taking your backpack as you both walked out of the classroom and to your locker.

After you retrieved your work uniform from your locker, Yoseob walked you to the bathroom and waited outside with your stuff.

You heard gossip while you were changing clothes.

"I can't believe he does whatever she wants. It's like they're dating!"

"I heard that they really are dating. She calls him yeobo because she can't say his name right."

"But aren't they siblings??"

"No! That's Son Dongwoon. He goes to the all boys school."

"Whatever. I heard they're dating too."

Well that was just rude! You ignored the gossip and finished changing. When you were done, you stepped out and smiled at the girls, seeing that they were younger than you. They instantly stopped talking. "Hello, hoobaes!" You smiled at them before leaving the bathroom to meet Yoseob.

"Alright! Ready to go? If we hurry, we can get there before your brother."

What? Yoseob never wanted to rush walking you to work and he never minded when Dongwoon met you guys halfway to the cafe. 

"Okay then...let's go." Yoseob held your arm and pulled you close as you walked out of the school. 

You looked down at his arm around yours and pulled away slightly. He'd never been so clingy before. Oh well.

----

:( I know I said I'd be following the comments of readers, but this chapter had to be Yoseob since he's your best friend and hadn't been introduced yet. 

Junhyung's chapter will not be next...Though I did add a bit of him in the beginning... ;D

Mianhae!! I have to introduce the rest of the Cafe staff before Junhyung.

Please comment and read :D