First Day Back

Chic Cafe

"Yah! ~~~~-ah!! Get up, come on!"

Hmm? You woke up and rolled over only to be face to face with your brother, Dongwoon. "Ahh! Dongwoonie...what are you doing in my room??" You sat up and tiredly rubbed at your sleep swollen face. Wait, your sleep swollen face? "AH, please leave me Dongwoon! My face isn't clean yet!!"

Dongwoon laughed and went over to the door but didn't leave. "You didn't wake up when your alarm went off and it's your first day back to school. You should be excited! Not worried about your face, which I've already seen."

It was your first day back to school. You had gotten really sick and had taken a week off. Now, you had to go back and catch up for the week that you had fallen behind! "Okay, okay. Let me wash my face first. How much time do I have?"

"Twenty minutes. I'll wait in the kitchen." Dongwoon said before he finally left, shutting your door behind him.

You got out of bed and hurried over to your mirror to check your face and teeth. "Ah, I don't even know what to do with my hair!" You exclaimed when you noticed your hair was all frizzy.

On your way to the bathroom, you noticed your uniform hanging on the door, neatly ironed. "Ah, thank you Woonie." You said as you went to the bathroom.

After quickly brushing your teeth and washing your face, you ran back to your room and hurried to brush your hair flat and pull on your uniform.  When you went to the kitchen, you saw Dongwoon, already dressed and ready to go. 

"Tsk, tsk. I'll fix your hair." he said, grabbing a brush and pulling it through your hair in fast . "See? Such a pretty noona..." he mumbled as he tossed the brushed on the counter and grabbed your hand, pulling you to the door.

"Wait! What about food? I didn't eat" you told him as he locked the door behind you guys. And he just called you Noona. He never called you noona, since you weren't his real older sister, only by marriage.

You looked at his watch then, noticing that it was almost time for school already! "Ah, never mind! Let's hurry!"

You both ran the rest of the way to school. When you arrived to your classroom, Dongwoon kissed your forehead and pushed you through the door. "Bye. Have fun and don't fall asleep!"

"Bye! I love you too!" You yelled after him before going to your seat. All of your friends were happy to see you healthy and glowing, especially Yoseob, your best friend.

You sat down and pulled out your notebooks, getting ready for the lesson while thinking of Dongwoon. "Why did he call me Noona today of all days?"

----

.-.

Ah, so Dongwoon is a caring little brother..but he's not your real brother!

How was the first chapter? I hope it was good for you :P

Who will you encounter next? Please comment with another member of B2ST!!

c: and thank you for reading.... c: c: