I want us to be happy.

a LOVE to DIE for.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I stayed awake the whole night. I stared at my son peacefully sleep, he is perfect. Hyun Su is my beautiful creation and I love him more than anything in this world. I will forever protect him and his mom.

The night before we had fun, I felt as if my world changed completely and it did, I had someone worth living for.

Unlike my father I will always be there for my son, I know the feeling of being abondoned and I never want Hyun Su to feel that way.

It was now around nine in the morning when Hyun Su opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"Appa!!!" he said as he hugged me.

"Hyun Su, my son." I said while hugging him. "Did you sleep well?" I asked

He nodded, "I had dream last night, a good dream." he said with a smile.

"Are you going to tell your appa?"

"Not right now, I want to eat and then go see omma." he said.

"Ok, let's go eat breakfast and then we will visit your mom."

We then both smiled, I picked him up in my arms and we went downstairs to make breakfast.

After about thirty minutes I had hot pancakes ready to eat.

"It's so yummy, thanks appa." said Hyun Su as he took another bite of his pancake.

I just smiled at him.

"JUNHYUNG!!!"

I turned to see all my friends staring at me if I had commited a crime.

"What are you doing with Luna's son?" asked Doojoon as he walked over to Hyun Su.

"Luna's son? He's my son too." I said as I looked at him.

"You should have seen Luna yesterday, she was a really missing Hyun Su." stated Yoseob as he sat down.

"Kikwang was about to come kill you, good thing Luna stopped him." said Hyunseung.

"Wait...Luna stopped him?" I was surprised to hear that.

"Yeah, she said something about let Hyun Su know who his father is." said Dongwoon.

"I see."

I then looked over at Hyun Su happily eating, i'm so glad that Luna had stopped Kikwang but even if she didn't I still woudn't let him take Hyun Su away.

"Hey Hyun Su, you want to go play for a while before we go to see your mom?" I asked.

My son nodded with a huge smile on his face.

After breakfast Hyun Su and I along with my friends went to play in the ocean.

The scene of us playing happily brought nothing but smiles to face, smiles that have been missing ever since Luna left.

If Luna thinks she will keep me out of Hyun Su's life she is wrong. I will fight for him no matter what. I will give him the life Luna can never give him.

A son needs his father after all.

The day passed by soon and the sun was setting once more.

Although I didn't want to, I had to take Hyun Su to Luna.

I changed Hyun Su into one of my shirts and a sweater, it looked like a dress no him but it was just for a while.

As we walked to Kikwang's house we were looking at the beautiful stars that were now appearing.

My son seemed to know all the constellations even though he was young.

We finally got to the house and Luna was waiting outside, as always she looked beautiful.

Luna saw us and then ran to meet us half way. 

When we finally met halfway she took Hyun Su into her arms.

"I missed you so much Hyun Su." she said as she closed her eyes and held Hyun Su close.

"Me too omma." said Hyun Su

After a long hug Luna looked over to me, I could tell she was still angry. I prepared myself to hear her yell at me, but I was surprised she didn't.

"Thank you." she softly said.

I was now shocked, why would she thank me?

"Thank you for taking such good care of Hyun Su and thanks for bringing him back." she said.

I looked away trying to not let her see me blushing. I'm falling for her even more!!!

"Do you plan on keeping Hyun Su to your self?" I asked

"Well, he needs me." said Luna as she looked at her son.

"But he needs me too!!!" I said, I was getting pretty pissed off. "You still want to keep him away from me!!!"

"No, but...." she then stopped

"But nothing. You want him to yourself and I won't allow that!! If I have to go to court to get custody of Hyun Su I will!!!" my voice was slowly raising.

"You can't do that to me!!! Just let me live my life!!!" she yelled.

"Live your life?!!? Your life will forever be with me!!!" I yelled back "Now that I know you have my son I will never leave you alone!!!" I yelled.

Hyun Su was the main reason I didn't want to leave Luna alone, that and the fact I still love her.

"Well your going to have to go back in time and pretend you never met us!!!" cried Luna.

Great, now she's crying. I was about to yell back when we both heard Hyun Su crying. We immediatly got worried.

"Hyun Su!!!" we both said at the same time.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Put me down!!!" screamed Hyun Su.

Luna then put her crying son down. He then stood between us and looked up at us.

"Please don't fight anymore, I don't like to see my omma and appa fight." he begged as he cried.

My heart was broken to see my son like this, I looked over to Luna and could tell she was feeling the same way.

"Appa, remember that dream I had." he said as he looked up at me.

I nodded in response.

"Well in that dream, you, omma and me were at the beach playing and having fun. We looked so happy, but what made me more happy was being in appa's arm, appa looked at omma and said "I love you" and omma said it "I love you back." I want that dream to come true. I want you to love eachother not hate eachother." cried Hyun Su.

Luna and I were bought now crying.

Hyun Su then took Luna's hand in his right hand and then my hand in his left hand.

He placed Luna's hand on mines, we were now holding hands. Her smooth hands and her sweet touch made my heart beat like crazy.

"I want us to be happy." said Hyun Su, he then ran off to the beach house leaving me and Luna behind.

END OF POV

 

 

That's it for now, please subscribe and comment :)

Thank you for reading :)