No one is perfect.

a LOVE to DIE for.

GAYOON'S POV

I was out shopping when I realized that it was Junhyung's birthday.

I payed for my stuff and as I was about to leave I thought if I should buy something for Junhyung.

Then I realized the perfect birthday present i'm going to give him can't be bought.

I got in my car and made my way to my oppa's house.

When I finally got there I parked my car and went inside.

It was kinda empty but then I saw the other members of Beast eating cake. I didnt see Junhyung.

Instead of saying something I went looking for Junhyung. I then saw him in the garden, with her.

That girl and him have been getting along to well lately.

It seemed as if they were having a confession or something.

Junhyung oppa would never cheat on me, but then I saw them hug.

I was shocked at first but knew I had to react fast, no weird girl will steal my man.

I took out my phone and called him.

END OF POV

Junhyung pulled away from Luna's hug and answered his phone.

At that moment he wanted to curse who ever called him.

JH- Hello...

GY- Oppa, i'm outside your house, I came to wish you a happy birthday.

Junhyung looked back at Luna and didn't want her to find out about Gayoon.

JH- Uhhhh, alright, i'm on my way there. Wait for me.

Junhyung then hanged up and looked at Luna.

JH- Let's go back inside to join the others.

Luna nodded and they both walked in and both were sad that their beautiful moment was ruined.

When Gayoon saw them coming she quickly ran out and stood at the front door.

In less than a minute Junhyung opened the door.

"Oppa, happy birthday!!" She said while hugging him. She felt bad when Junhyung didn't hug her back.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, listen Gayoon, how about you come back later. I'll make the chef prepare a special dinner for the both of us. My friends are here right now and well....I just want to spend time alone with you." (that last part was a lie)

"You'r not cheating on me, are you?" Gayoon asked in a suspitious voice.

Junhyung then laughed and hugged her back. Junhyung then started kissing her and she gladly kissed him back.

"Your the only one for me." Junhyung said with a smile.

Gayoon felt much better.

"I'll come back later then, don't be too tired, I still need to give you your present." she said while walking away and giving him a wink.

Junhyung watched Gayoon drive away. He sighed and walked back in. He was walking back to the his friends when he heard Luna and Kikwang saying goodbye to them.

JH-Leaving already? (he was pretty dissapointed)

KK- Yeah, gotta take Luna home.

Junhyung then looked down to see Luna and Kikwang holding hands.

JH- I'll take her home.

LUNA- NO!....I mean, you should stay here with everyone else.

KK- Luna is right, we'll see you guys tomorrow at school.

Kikwang and Luna then started walking away but Luna stopped and stood infront of angry Junhyung.

LUNA- Happy Birthday.

This made Junhyung happy. Luna and Kikwang then left.

Junhyung turned his attention back to his friends.

DJ- Cool neckless, where did you get it from?

Doojoon was about to touch it when Junhyung slapped his hand away.

DJ- HEY!!!!

JH- Sorry guys party is over.

YS- Why is it over as soon as Luna leaves?

Junhyung then smiled.

JH- Luna? I don't think so. Im glad she left, I don't want her to be here when Gayoon comes and gives me my present.

His friends took the hint and started leaving.

HS- Come on, we know we are not wanted anymore.

DW- Have fun with Gayoon...

YS- Don't stay up too long, you got school tomorrow.

They were walking out the door when...

JH- Hey guys...

They all turned to look at their friend.

JH- Thanks, I had a nice birthday.

Junhyung then walked upstairs as his friends looked at eachother surprised that Junhyung just thanked them.

They all then left to their own home after a long day.

 

It was now school, it was lunch time and they were all sitting around the table talking about last nights small party.

DW- Where's Yoseob at?

They all looked around to find Yoseob talking to a pretty girl. They then hear him scream "YES!!!" and hug the smiling girl. Yoseob then walked back to his friends with a huge smile on his face.

YS- Guess who has a date to Thursday's big school dance.

His friends all patted his back and high fived Yoseob while saying "Way to go." "Not bad" "We are proud of you."

While they were all congradulating Yoseob, Junhyung looked over to Luna who was smiling. He had to ask her to got to the dance with him but first he needed to do something.

JH- Hey, i'll be back.

Junhyung then walked away and called Gayoon on her phone.

GY- Junhyung oppa, you miss me huh?

JH- We need to talk, meet me at room 109, i'll be waiting.

Junhyung then hanged up and five minutes later Gayoon walked in the classroom with a worried face.

GY- Oppa, what's wrong? why did you sound so serious?

Gayoon was now infront of Junhyung.

JH- Gayoon, there is no easy way to say this but.....i'm breaking up with you.

This was a shock to Gayoon. She felt her heart rip and coudn't believe someone was dumping her.

GY- That's a joke right.

Junhyung didn't say anything....

GY- You can't break up with me!!! What about everything we've been throught, what about all those nights? Im perfect!

JH- No one is perfect. I'm sorry Gayoon, but I can only see you as a friend.

Gayoon was now crying.

GY- Is it because of that Luna girl?

At first Junhyung didn't say anything.

JH- No, it's just that I don't want to be in a realtionship right now, please understand.

GY- I understand.

Gayoon whipped off her tears and left.

GAYOON'S POV

I can't believe he just broke up with me, but this isn't over.

I know he broke up with me because of that Luna girl. I'll make her vanish and get back Junhyung, he's mine.

As I was starting to think of way's to make Luna vanish someone pulled me by the arm and dragged me into a empty hallway.

GY- Kikwang? what the hell? let go!!!

KK- By any chance did Junhyung break up with you?

GY- How do you know that?

Kikwang thought to himself, he knew Junhyung was bad in many way's but he wasn't a cheater. Sure he might kiss some other girl, but what he was going to do with Luna required him to break up with Gayoon.

KK- I had a feeling.

GY- It's all that girl's Luna fault, she seduced my man!!!

KK- Calm down, I think they like eachother....we need to break there so called love.

GY- Kikwang, so you like Luna?

Kikwang liked Luna, but not in the way Junhyung did. Kikwang only wanted to protect his precious friend from getting hurt, that's how much he loved her, she was like a little sister to him. He needed to lie to get Gayoon on his side without reveling Luna's secret.

KK- Yes, I like her a lot, and that's why we must team up and rip them apart.

GY- Alright, I guess you can be useful...what's your plan so far?

KK- We wait for the perfect moment.

GY- When will that be?

KK- Soon. Dont worry, you'll get back Junhyung and I will take Luna away from Junhyung's life.

GY- Now that's what I like to hear.

END OF POV

Kikwang and Gayoon talked some more and then the bell rang to end lunch.

They both looked at each other and walked their seperate ways.

 

 

What are they planning? If you want to find out you must keep on reading.

I hope you are all enjoying my story. Please comment, thanks :)