Who is he?

a LOVE to DIE for.

Night soon came and everyone besides Junhyung were over at Kikwang's beach house having dinner. They all were enjoying themselves and making the most out of the moment.

They were around the dinning table eating the delicious dinner Luna had cooked.

"This is so good, Kikwang your lucky to eat like this everyday!!!" said Yoseob with a smile.

Kikwang and Luna then looked at eachother and smiled.

"Are you sure your not a couple?" asked Doojoon as he ate a spoon full of rice.

"Nah, we are just good friends." said Kikwang.

Dongwoon had Hyun Su on his lap and was feeding him some rice. Hyun Su now called all of them uncle, Yoseob begged him to do so and soon the two year old got a hang of it.

"Uncle Dongwoon, im thirsty." said Hyun Su as he looked up at Dongwoon.

"Awwww he's too cute." said Dongwoon, he then got him his drink.

"I want to hold him next." Hyunseung said

"I wonder what Junhyung is doing, he seemed pretty upset in the morning." said Yoseob as he stared into space thinking about his freind.

Luna sighed and thought about him herself.

---------

JUNHYUNG'S POV

It's nine at night and they still haven't came home yet!!!! What the hell are they doing that made them forget about me.

I should have stayed home, I could be doing fun things right now. I woudn't be so heart broken, ugh!!!

What if they all decied to run away together again and leave me to look like a fool.

I should go check on them, just if incase something is going on.

I looked in the mirror to see if I looked good.....I don't know why I still want to look good for Luna when she obviously only has eyes for Kikwang.

I still went checked anyways, I soon was headed to their beach house. It's like my legs had a mind of their own...or was it my heart telling them to go to Luna.

After about five minutes I got to their beach house, I could see all of them laughing and having fun around while eating.

So this is what they have been doing, catching up with their old buddies.

I then looked over at Kikwang holding the little boy, I coudn't help but to feel pain in my heart. Seeing him hold the boy in his arm didn't feel right, I just wanted to barge in and take that child away from him.

What was this new feeling towards that boy. He looked so familiar, but I still coudn't understand why I felt the urge to protect him.

He's Kikwang's son after all.

I then saw Kikwang kiss his cheek. This was more than enough for me, I suddenly felt my legs leading me to their house.

In no time I opened the door and walked in and headed to the dinning room.

Hyunseung was the first to see me.

"Junhyung, what are you doing here?" asked Hyunseung.

Soon everyone was facing me, even Luna had her eyes on me and I could see that she was scared.

"Didn't I tell you not to come here again!!!" yelled Kikwang as he held the boy.

I didn't even pay attention to his words, I just walked over to him and took the boy in my arms.

As soon as I held that boy in my arms I felt so happy, my heart was going crazy and I felt the need to forever protect him.

This boy, who is this boy?

I hugged him even tighter, and somehow the boy didn't complain.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment with this stranger that I felt so attached to.

I heard everyone gasp as I took the child away from Kikwang's. No one was saying anything, I think they were surprised.

I then heard someone crying, I knew it was Luna. I opened my eyes and saw her on the floor crying.

I  went over to her with the child still my arms. I kneeled infront of her.

"Why are you crying, please don't cry." I begged.

"Yes mommy, don't cry." said the boy as he too was about to cry.

Luna then looked up at both of us and then slowly stood back up. We were now facing eachother.

Luna was then reaching to take the boy away from me but for some reason I pulled him back, I didn't want to let him go.

"Yah!!! What are you doing!!!" yelled Kikwang "Give Luna her child."

"Please Junhyung, let me hold my child." cried Luna.

As much as I didn't want to hand this boy over I had too, I didn't want to see her cry. I slowly gave her the child back.

Luna hugged the boy as tight as I did and then kissed his head.

"Who is he?" I asked.

Luna didn't answer at first.

"My son." she said.

"I know that, but why do I feel....why do I feel as if I know him?" I asked.

"Me too mommy, do I know him?" asked the child as he looked at him mom.

Once more everyone fell even more silent, Luna let her tears now seem to be none stop.

"No honey, you don't know this man." said Luna, she then started walking away with the child.

I reached out and grabbed her by arm and pulled her to face me.

"What's his name?" I asked.

Luna then looked down and told me his name.

"Hyun Su." she said, I let her go and she kept walking away.

They then disappered up the stairs, I turned back around to face my friends who all seemed shocked.

I didn't have time to speak because Kikwang immediatly punched me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Luna and her son!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!!" said Kikwang as he was getting his fist ready to hit me once more, but then Hyunseung and Doojoon held him back.

"Kikwang stop!!" demanded Doojoon.

Kikwang then walked away.

"I think it's time we head back." said Yoseob.

We all started walking back to our beach house, I looked back at their house.

I saw Luna looking down at me from the balcony on the second floor.

Luna was holding the child in her arms, I could tell she was crying.

I just wanted to run to her and hold her and Hyun Su close, but I knew I coudn't do that.

I watched her until I could no longer see her. I turned back around and I soon felt tears run down my face.

I need to find out who Hyun Su is to me, I need to find out why I feel this way when it comes to that boy.

END OF POV

------

LUNA'S POV

I was crying as I watched Junhyung walk away with his friends. He looked back and saw me and didn't look away until he coudn't see me anymore.

I walked back in the room.

"Mommy, that man....I was so happy when he hugged me. Who is he?" asked my son.

I whipped off my tears and placed Hyun Su on my bed.

He loved his fathers hug, and Junhyung....well he didn't hesitate to hold him. I wonder if he had that father instinct when it comes to his son.

I guess you really can't keep a father and son appart.

"His name is Junhyung." I said.

"Is he my uncle too?" asked Hyun Su.

"No, he isn't your uncle." I said as I looked down at my son.

"Then who is he?"

I smiled at him.

"Let's go sleep, we had a long day."

"I want to know!!! I want to know why I felt so happy when he gave me a hug." complained Hyun Su, I could tell he wasn't letting this go.

"Hyun Su, please baby, let's sleep." I told him.

"NO!!! I want to know!!"

The door then opened and Kikwang walked in.

""Listen to your mom Hyun Su, come I'll take you to your room." said Kikwang.

"No" I yelled out "I want him to stay with me tonight."

Kikwang then nodded his head.

"Alright, but I have a feeling soon everything will be reviled." said Kikwang as he walked out of my room.

Kikwang was right.

"Let's go sleep baby, you will soon find out who Junhyung is." I then kissed his cheek and we both fell asleep after a long day.

END OF POV

 

Another chapter is now complete, please comment and enjoy :)