Mommy, who's Junhyung?

a LOVE to DIE for.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

As I walked back to the beach house I coudn't help but feel so stupid, all this time i've regreted what I did to Luna but she doesn't even care. Luna is living the life with Kikwang and their son, I was forgotten...as always.

I walked in the house to find all my friends in the kitchen eating their breakfast. I tried to pass by them but Yoseob saw me.

"Junhyung, aren't you coming to eat?" asked Yoseob as he took a bite of his toast.

"I don't feel like it." I replied, I started walking away when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turned back around to see Doojoon's hand on me, all of my friends were staring at me with a concern look on their faces.

"Have you been crying?" asked Doojoon as he took a good look at me.

"Did you finally let go of Luna?" asked Dongwoon.

I started laughing when Dongwoon said that, they think she's dead.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Yoseob with the You-crazy look on his face.

I then looked at all of them with a smile.

"Luna is not dead. I just saw her, she lives in a beach house near our's." I said

They all gasped and looked at me as if I was lieing.

"Don't lie to us Junhyung, Luna died a long time ago." said Hyunseung as he was preparing his fist to hit me.

"I'm not lieing, you can go check for yourselves. And you know what is even funnier." I asked.

They all waited for me to continue.

"Luna is living with Kikwang and have a son together. Our buddy Kikwang ran away with Luna to live happily ever after. All these years they have been together, Luna is not dead." I said as I looked at all my friends in a serious way.

"Are you sure?" asked Doojoon.

I then started walking up the stairs.

"Go check for yourselves, just take a walk on the right side of the beach until you reach a huge beach house. I will be in my room."

I shut my door and went to lay on my bed. I held the neckless Luna gave to me, I started laughing at myself for ever missing Luna, now I know the truth. She loves Kikwang.

After about five minutes I went to look through the window, I saw my friends already walking to Luna's place. Wait until they see I was telling the truth.

END OF POV

--------

LUNA'S POV

I was in my room crying my eyes out. Junhyung was now back in my life, he knows where I live and I fear that he might do something to harm me once more.

He was acting as nothing had happened, did he actually forget everything he did to me?

I pray that he never come's into my life again, I know i'm wrong to this to my son but I don't want him to hate his dad for what he did to me. I never want Hyun Su to hate his dad, I rather let him live his life not knowing who he is.

I then hear a knock on my door, I whipped of my tear and told them to come in, my son came running to me and I smiled.

"Mommy, are you ok?" he asked as he sat next to me.

"Yes, i'm just fine." I smiled at him and kissed his head, if only he knew that he was infront of his father a while ago.

"Luna, don't be scared I'll make sure Junhyung doesn't come close to you or Hyun Su, i'll protect you." said Kikwang as he sat next to my bed and held my hand.

I smiled at him and thanked him.

We then hear a knock on the door. I started fearing it was Junhyung once more.

"Kikwang, it might be him!!!" I said as I held onto Hyun Su.

"Stay here, i'll be back." said Kikwang as he walked out my room.

I waited and waited to hear yelling of some kind but instead I hear familiar voices.

I started walking down the stairs with Hyun Su in my arms to see who it was. I peeked and saw them, a smile came to my face.

"Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob!!!!" I said as I walked towards them.

They all looked at me as if I was a walking ghost but then smiles showed up to their faces and they all hugged me at once. They were all saying "I can't believe your alive."  "Junhyung was telling the truth."  "We've missed you so much." "Your alive"

My son started was being squished in my arms as they all hugged me.

"Mommy who are they?" Hyun Su asked as he looked at the four guys infront of him.

The guys all looked Hyun Su and then back at me and then back at Kikwang.

"So, you do have a son." said Hyunseung.

"Ok, this child is not Kikwang's for sure." said Dongwoon as he looked at Hyun Su.

Busted!!! I thought, how the hell could they tell by just one glance at Hyun Su.

"That's Junhyung's son isn't it." said Doojoon as he looked at both my child and me.

I coudn't lie to them, so I stayed silent.

"He is." said Kikwang as he went over to his friends.

Their jaws all fell opened and were stunned to find out they were right.

"Mommy, who's Junhyung?" asked Hyun Su.

That was the first time ever he has said his dad's name, it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Go play honey." I said as I put him down. He then left running to play with his toys.

I took a depth breath and looked at all my friends.

We were now all sitting down in the living room, Kikwang and I told them the whole the story and they told us why they were here.

"So Kikwang gave the wrong room number to Junhyung and so he thought you were dead?" asked Yoseob

I nodded in response.

"This is crazy, but we are all glad you are alive." said Hyunseung with a smile.

"Yeah, we missed both you and Kikwang." said Doojoon as he messed up Kikwang's hair with a smile.

"I've missed you guys too." said Kikwang with a smile, he really did miss his friends.

"Those Hyun Su know about his dad?' asked Dongwoon.

"No, Junhyung probebly won't even want him. I don't want Hyun Su to get hurt." I said as I looked at my son play with his toy truck.

"But both Junhyung and HyunSu have a right to know. I mean, just look at Hyun Su, he looks exsacly like Junhyung. It's only a matter of time before Junhyung notices." said Doojoon.

I sighed and knew he was right.

"Please don't tell him, please let me take care of this situation." I said as I looked at all of them.

"We promise." they said together.

I smiled at all of them.

"By the way, please forgive all of us for not telling you about the bet. We really didn't think Junhyung would do the things he did." said Hyunseung as he looked down at the floor.

"Yeah, especially me, i'm the one who came up with the bet." said Doojoon.

I smiled at them.

"If it weren't for the bet I would have never meet any of you, I forgive all of you. Just never bring up that part of the past." I said.

They all smiled at me.

"Do you guys want to stay for a while? We can catch up some more." said Kikwang with a smile.

They all agreed to stay.

I smiled at my old friends who have know came back to my life, for a moment I forgot about Junhyung, that is until I looked at his son happily playing.

END OF POV
 

 

What is going happen now??? Keep on reading and I hope you all like that story so far.

Please comment and subscribe :)