We got lost...

Fine, Fine.. I'll Breathe For You

...

Kyu: "Well, hey there..", he said surprised. 



Luckily for Zoey that slope wasn't as long as it seemed .. and she landed right into Kyu's arms.


Zoey: "OMG!", she said still shocked.

KyuHyun: "Are you ok?"


I ran down as fast as I could: "Zoey!! Are you ok?", I stopped and realized she's safe: "Oh. Thank God." Then I noticed DongHae behind Kyu: "Umm.. *cough* I'm glad you're ok.. you're not hurt right?"


Zoey: "Wow! What a lucky girl I am, I literally fell into heaven.", then she used her seductive voice: "Hi, my name is Zoey. Have we met before?"

KyuHyun *deep y voice*: "Well, I don't think so, but I'm glad that destiny chose to send you to me now."

Zoey *aegyo voice*: "Ke ke, oppa how could I ever thank you enough?"

KyuHyun *deep y voice*: "Well... you seem to have fallen for me.. literally... that is enough for me."

Me and DongHae: "GET A ROOM! Omg!!"

Zoey kissed Kyu *her normal voice*: "Thanks honey, that was close."

KyuHyun *normal voice*: "I love my clumsy girl but you need to be more careful."

Zoey *aegyo voice*: "Ok oppa. *boing boing* I'm sorry".

Me and DongHae: "O god!!... My eyes... seriously.. aishh."

Me: "So how did you guys end up here?"

KyuHyun: "We got lost."

DongHae: "We didn't get lost!"

Zoey: "We got lost too."

Me: "We DIDN'T get lost!!!"

Kyu and Zoey whispering to each other: "Totally lost.... She held the map upside down.. Idiots xD"


...


Ok, so now there is some river in front of us... about a couple meters wide and perhaps a meter and something deep.

KyuHyun (to me and DongHae): "Which way now captains?"

Me: "Well, according to the map... umm left.... no, right.. ahhh maybe we should just ask someone..", I am an idiot.

Zoey: "How about we follow the river and find a bridge?"

KyuHyun: "Yeah, that's a good idea."

DongHae: "Nonsense, who knows how much would that take. We should just go across the river, it's not like it's big or anything."

He stepped in the water without taking a second thought.

DongHae: "Well, it's a bit rocky but we can make it."

Zoey: "Actually there's a bridge over there, see?"


DongHae saw it not far away and his face got red. I literally felt a little embarrassed for him. :P

DongHae: "Well.... I just thought we should act according to this assignment's spirit." , he said sarcastically to make himself look less stupid.

He wanted to go back but when he turned around he stuck his foot between big rocks.

DongHae: "Oh - Oh!"

Zoey: "What now?"

DongHae: "Guys.. I think we have a problem.. a little accident happened."

KyuHyun: "Oh, come on man. I know you're in a warm water.. but in front of the ladies !?!"


DongHae: "NOT that kind of an accident!!!"

Zoey and I were giggling.

DongHae: "My foot got stuck."

KyuHyun: "What?.. Oh man."

KyuHyun took his shoes of and went into water carefully. He tried pulling DongHae out but he only made DongHae scream... *cough* .. like a man.

Zoey and I were whispering. Zoey: "What a coward.." ; Me: "So cute ^^"

KyuHyun dived in the water and couple of seconds later he dived out.

KyuHyun: "His foot is really stuck. I mean really. I have no idea how to get him out, ah seriously."

Kyu got out of the water: "I think it's best if I look for help, I'll follow the river and find the professor and others."

Zoey: "Honey be careful.", then she said to me: "What now?"


.... About half an hour later...

Zoey: "You want some snacks? I packed couple of chocolate boxes."

Me: "Sure.. DongHae, you want some?"

DongHae: "Sure."

I approached the river. I wanted to throw him one but ...

Zoey: "STOP!"

Me and DongHae *confused* o.O

Zoey: "What are you doing? We are not gonna waste our precious chocolate. If you want to give it to him go straight to him, he is so clumsy, you can't possibly expect him to catch it."

DongHae gave her a death glare.Then Zoey left us alone for a while... I stepped in the water to give him the chocolate.

Me: "Here. :)"

He took it from my hand.

Me: "How come all these fishes are around you but they run away from me?"

DongHae (while eating chocolate): "Yeah, they always had some affection for me. I don't know why."

I lowered my head and smiled. I was so close to him.. then I noticed.....

Me: "Wait, wasn't the water up to your hips , how come it's up to your chest now?"

Zoey ran towards us yelling: "MAY!!"

I got out of the water slowly: "What?"

Zoey: "At that bridge... there was that thing from the book... you know that stick ... that measures the highness of the water or something..?"

My eyes got wide open: "What?"

DongHae: "Wait, what does that mean?"

I turned towards him. With my face frozen I said: "That means.. that the water goes up and down.. and if it's bad it'll get even higher than you..... If Kyu doesn't hurry up... you wont be able to breath...."




...

-Spoilers from chapter 3: 
... we were sitting on the grass hopelessly ..
... "... stop fighting.." ..
... ".. You want him to die?" ...
... ".. But, that's my first..." ..
... "... You mustn't panic." ..
... " ..You are dead to me."...