You could have gone with him..

Fine, Fine.. I'll Breathe For You

"You can choose your partners on your own", said our biology professor.


Zoey: "Great, we can go togeth..."

Me: "You can go with me!", I said to Zoey pulling her away from KyuHyun.

Zoey: "What are you doi..??"

KyuHyun: "It's ok baby, I'll just go with DongHae."

Zoey: "Ok honey. :)"

KyuHyun gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Me and Donghae: "Aishhhh, seriously.. you two..."

Zoey and KyuHyun: *merong* :P


Our professor brought us in the forest today for an important biology test. We were supposed to recognize and bring back a sample of as much plants as we can find so we all brought our notebooks. 

KyuHyun and Zoey are our classroom's number one pair. Everybody in school knows them. They are really perfect for each other but they tend to get too lovey dovey sometimes, which DongHae and I can't take.

I'm May. Zoey has been my best friend since elementary school. We are always together.... well we used to be. Now she spends a lot of time with KyuHyun as well. Well I kinda understand her .. since I have a crush on DongHae.

DongHae is a new guy here. He knew KyuHyun from before so they're inseparable. 

Unlike Zoey and KyuHyun who got together really easy DongHae and I are different.  I like him but I don't know how he feels about me. We actually do spend some time together.. but we are never alone. Classes don't count. Four of us go out a lot but since KyuHyun and Zoey are a couple we just get awkward around them. .. I mean who would think KyuHyun has that much aegyo in him. O.O



... Today

Zoey: "What was that back there?", she said curiously.

Me: "What?"

Zoey: "You know... if I went with Kyu you could have gone with DongHae" *smirk*

My face got red: "That's exactly it. I never know what to say around him. It would just get awkward. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable."

Zoey said sarcastically: "Yeah, right... uncomfortable... because he would be so bothered to be all alone in the woods with you... sure.. sure. "

Me: "What do you mean by that?"

Zoey: "Oh, come on! DongHae has a crush on you just as much as you have a crush on him."

Me: "What are you talking about?" o.O

Zoey: "Oh, please, anyone can see the way he looks at you."

Me: "I would notice that if it was truth. I'm not stupid."

Zoey: "No, you're just in love. *whispers to herself*.. which is pretty much the same. *normal voice* Fine, you just keep being stubborn but you two can't fool KyuHyun and me."

Me: "Of course, of course... wait, WHAT?? KyuHyun knows? OMG, did he...?"

Zoey: "Calm your . He didn't tell DongHae anything and he won't."

Me: "How did he find out?"

Zoey: "Well it was kinda obvious .. and then he asked me just to be sure."

Me: "And you told him ?!? 

Zoey: "I'm sorry honey. You know we don't keep secrets from each other. I had to tell him since he asked."

Me: "I know, but he might tease me about that, you know people call him Evil Kyu."

Zoey: "Ok, fine. I'm gonna be more careful next time. I promise. Don't look at me with that "I'm going to kill you!" look... OUCH!!"


A branch i was holding hit her... accidentally *cough*

Me: "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time." :P


....


Donghae: "Ouch! What are you doing?"

KyuHyun moves the branch: "Ke ke ke xD.. I'm sorry ...*cough cough*.. I'll be more careful next time."

DongHae: "Ah seriously.. come on, hurry up."

KyuHyun: "Aigooo, why are you so hyperactive? Why don't we take a break, this assignment is so boring anyway."

DongHae: "No! I want to get a good grade. Come on!!"

KyuHyun: "Why? So that you can impress May?"

DongHae's face got red: "NOO!"

 

KyuHyun: "Of course not, she's the best student in our class. You think one good grade can impress her ?!"

DongHae: "I am not.... I wasn't trying to.... You.... SHUT UP!!"

KyuHyun: "Ke ke ke xD"


... about an hour later....

KyuHyun: "Maybe you should check out the map.."

DongHae: "There's no need for that."

KyuHyun: "Fine, fine!"

...

Zoey: "Are you sure we're going to the right direction?"

Me: "Yes, I'm sure."

Zoey: "Ok, ok!..... ahh.... AAAAAAHHH!"

She wanted to lean on the tree but instead she tripped. She literally started rolling down since behind the tree there was a slope.

Me: "ZOEY!!!!"
 

...
 
-Spoilers from chapter 2:
... "..have we met before?" ...
... "..a little accident happened." ...
... I was so close to him, than ...