I like you...

Fine, Fine.. I'll Breathe For You

...

I remember when Zoey somehow got me and DongHae locked in the classroom trying to hook us up. Now that I think about it KyuHyun probably helped her. I really appreciated that but she didn't warn me or anything so I was already making a plan on how to get away with murdering her. Luckily DongHae thought it was just a prank (although I'm starting to doubt it now).
 
Anyway we spent half an hour in awkward silence, one second looking through the window and next just walking through the classroom. Then one of the cleaning ladies showed up for cleaning and we got out.


Wait a minute! I guess we were alone at least that once. How did I forget that? No! Why did I remember that now?

I guess standing here in the water waiting for my very first kiss to happen with a great guy I really, really.. really like (and who seems to like me as well ^^) I can't control my mind. Everything is just flashing in my head like thunders on a stormy day.

.. And then his hand moved...


I snapped out of it. I took as much air as possible and... I dived in slowly.

On the other hand Zoey was holding her breath as well (even more than me) trying not to scream or something. For her this was like watching one of her dramas. The only thing missing were popcorn or perhaps ramen. 

The water was very clear .. I saw everything in front of me (although it was blurry). I closed my eyes and ... our lips touched

Needless to say ... BOOM!
That feeling .. was .. amazing. That was it. I swear the world stopped, everything froze. His lips were so warm ..yet so hot. Mine... let's just say I was paralyzed. All the feelings in my body were gone. They just transported on our connected lips. 

And I felt the same thing from him. I can't explain it. It's just that.. at that moment I was sure he felt the same as I did ... not just about that moment but every moment before .. I felt that he really did like me just as much as I liked him.

Oh god! How did I manage to have so many thoughts in those two seconds?

I quickly 'handed' the air to him.. and then I was 'forced' to get away from his lips. I didn't want to .. I really didn't want to.

 I dived out ... since he didn't move I assumed it worked. He was able to hold breath normally.

I was already out of the water so Zoey just screamed and screamed..

Zoey: "OMG, OMG, OMG AAAAHHHH!! Way to go MAYYY. How was it? How was it?!? SPEAK!! OMG!!"

Since she was facing only the back of my head she couldn't see my face. On the other hand I didn't hear a sound from her. To me there was nothing in the world besides me, DongHae and the water around us. The kiss, the lips.. Those were my only thoughts. That was my first kiss .. and ... damn it .. I wanted to do it again. Luckily for me I had to. He was gonna need air again in a couple of seconds. And let me tell you, while I was waiting it felt like ages. 

'Ok! Am I being impatient? Calm yourself girl .. You're a lady!'

And than his (nervously shaking ) hand moved again.

'You know what. Forget that. What lady? At that moment I was nothing more than a girl in love.' 

I repeated the same thing in the water again and got out ..again. And then again.. and again. His hand moved.. and his hand moved again... I dived in .. and I dived out. I was calmer every time and soon.. very used to it.. but the kisses.. Not a chance! The explosions while touching his lips were the same every time.. or even bigger (if that was possible).

It felt so romantic ... and exciting .. and I loved it. For those couple of seconds I was just lost.. and I didn't want to be found. It was just us two and I couldn't wish for anything else. And the perfect part is that it was mutual .. because every time I got under water I could see a gentle smile on his face .. and his beautiful eyes looking at me. Even though during the kiss they were closed they were always peeking every time I dived in ^^.

The water kept going up. At one point I was so high that DongHae had to grab my shorts. Well.. my face was already red before every kiss.. he aint noticing no difference now anyway.

The weird part is that even Zoey's excitement didn't lower itself. Doesn't that girl ever get tired? o.O It was like watching Asian dramas. No matter how many times the leads kissed (and no matter how many times the kiss ) she would scream all over. 

The evening was getting too close. The good thing is that Zoey noticed the water finally decreasing. She didn't want to say anything just in case... but after a while even I noticed.

The water was way faster in decreasing then it was in increasing before. Damn .. but I didn't let that distract me. At one point his hair was already out of water.. I could see his forehead.

Waiting for another hand movement I realized that that was gonna be the last kiss needed. I was pretty much disappointed .. but also glad .. cause I realized that our plan actually worked. I don't know how long did we do this (since my time worked differently at those moments xD) but it was a lot of time so I felt pretty proud.

His eyes were out of the water, he pulled me once again .. so I reached to him once again. He moved his hands from my shorts and placed them around my waist. He closed his eyes and this time instead of me providing air to him.. this was a real kiss. A real kiss that lasted until his face was completely out of the water and until we were interrupted by a flash light.  


Zoey: "Um .. it looks like it might rain .. *cough* I think I saw thunder.", she said stupidly trying to cover up the (obvious) flash light coming from her cell phone camera ... Yes, while she was taking a photo of us. 'Wau Zoey.. smooth.. very smooth -.-'' I just laughed and so did DongHae. Our eyes met .. and.. we both turned our heads the other way. It was a thousand times more embarrassing to face each other now. WHY?? I thought that finally.. Omg, seriously! I was even more shy and so was he.

Zoey: "Guys I found somewhere here this small tree. It was knocked down so I dragged it here I know it's thin and small but it's a bit heavy."

I was pretty surprised that she had time to do anything this whole time considering that I thought she was just screaming until now. 

Me: "So?"

Zoey: "Maybe now we can try pulling him out again somehow."

Then we just thought on placing one end of it under the rock next to DongHae's foot and just sitting on the other end. And so we did... somehow in the end it just.. worked. We just gave in all we got and somehow it worked. Zoey helped him to get out of the water and then she used all the bandages she had to cover up all the scratches on his leg.

Zoey: "Ok, now we should just get back before it gets dark."

DongHae: "We should just follow the river.
"

DongHae got up and leaned on Zoey. She was helping him walk.

Zoey: "May, you take the bags. Come on, let's go." 

We started walking. Those two were far ahead of me. I was so exhausted. I didn't even realize how much strength I used up. My legs were shaking. It didn't get dark yet but for me it did. Why? What is happening? I feel weird.

DongHae: "May?!?" , he noticed me far behind already lying on the ground.

Zoey: "MAY, MAY!"


...

I opened me eyes just to see a peach yellow painted ceiling. Sun woke me up. I realized I was in school's nursery , sleeping. 

"How did I get here? What happened?", I couldn't remember anything. Then I saw DongHae, he was sleeping. He was on the chair next to my bed and his head was on my bed right next to my arm. Then he woke up.

DongHae: "You're up? Are you ok?" , he said half a sleep.

I nodded without even knowing what happened. Then Zoey, Kyu and professor got in the room.

Zoey: "May, you're ok! Thank god."

Professor: "Everything is fine, doctor said you just collapsed because of exhaustion and that you needed some rest. DongHae, come with me to the nurse to check up your leg. May you just keep on resting." DongHae and professor went out.

KyuHyun: "We all got highest grades, you know? For who knows why. Professor said something about being very brave and calm under those circumstances.. but it was probably because he was scared of school being sued for this."

Zoey said to me: "Ok, forget that. This is more important. Honey, do you remember anything?"

Me: "I remember that you and DongHae were far ahead, the rest is just .. blank." 

Zoey: "Well.."

...

Last night..

DongHae: "May?!?"

Zoey: "MAY? MAY?"

They ran to me.

Zoey: "Omg Omg."

DongHae: "Wake up, please!!!"

Zoey (to DongHae): "Come on, we have to help her."

DongHae: "I'll carry her."

Zoey helped him place me on top of his back: "Are you sure you can with your leg like that?"

DongHae: "Don't worry about me. Let's go."

Zoey took our stuff. After walking like that for about ten minutes help arrived. KyuHyun, proffessor, the rest of the class and a couple of nurses found us.

Zoey: "Finally!!"

...

I was looking at the picture of me on DongHae's back (that Zoey took secretly) and I was blushing.

Zoey: "You are so cute together like that."

KyuHyun: "Show her the other one."

Zoey showed me the picture of me and DongHae kissing in the water.

Me: "I'm gonna kill you both."

Zoey: "Oh did you know he didn't wanna leave you alone so he spent the night here, he didn't even wanna check his leg up until he was sure you're fine."

After teasing me for a while and after eating couple of sweets Zoey smuggled in DongHae came back. 

DongHae: "Hi."

Me: "Hi."

Zoey: "Khm.. *cough* well Kyu and I have to go for now."

KyuHyun: "*Cough* yeah, because... you know.. yeah."

They left before I could even say "Bye".

DongHae set next to me: "Umm.. Are you ok?", he said without facing me.

Me: "Yup. I heared you carried me.Thanks."

DongHae blushed and slightly smiled: "It was nothing.. Um.. thanks as well .. for yesterday."

Me: "It was nothing", then I thought he might take it the wrong way: "...I mean not nothing like it meant nothing .. you k-know to me.. or to you.. I don't know. No! Wait! Not that. What I meant was that it wasn't a problem for me .. or that I didn't like it.. I  mean.... Don't get me w-wrong. I meant that it was not nothing like nothing....." 

He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

My mind: "What just ..?"

I blushed: "That was the cutest way of telling me to shut up."

Then he made a cute confused face like he didn't know why he did that so suddenly. He got up and turned around to hide his red face: "You know.. maybe we can go out sometimes."

I was surprised.

DongHae: "I mean like.. since Kyu and Zoey can get annoying we should just .. not invite them."

I interrupted him: "I would love to go on a date with you .. alone." , I said confidently. 


DongHae came close to me, he sat on my bed next to me: "I can't wait.", and then he smiled.

He slowly started moving his head towards mine. Our lips were so close.. but then we heard someone fall. We both got up and went to the door .. just to realize that Kyu and Zoey were eavesdropping and peeking trough a little window on the door.

Zoey whispered to Kyu: "I think they didn't hear us."

KyuHyun: "No way they did."

Zoey: "They are so cute."

KyuHyun: "Only if DongHae would act a little bit manlier."


Zoey: "Let's continue."

They crawled up slowly only to realize they are facing us looking at them. We opened the door.

KyuHyun (to Zoey): "Wow, these d-doors are so well made.. I even like the color."

Zoey: "I know. We s-should so use that one when we buy a house. *cough*"

Me and DongHae: "LEAVE!!!"

KyuHyun and Zoey: "Ok .. we're gone.", and while they were leaving: "We are not annoying!"

They were already out of the sight. DongHae and I laughed.. then he turned towards me and with his beautiful smile he pulled me closer in a hug and leaned towards me. 

DongHae: "Oh, wait..", he said while closing the doors (so that nobody (not even you people xD) could see what happened next).

Just joking

Trough that little window on the door you could see us kissing .... until I pulled the blind down ;)

DongHae: "I like you."
Me: "I like you to."

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

This last chapter was longer then the others, sorry for that, I wanted to split it but since I dragged posting it I decided not to. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Feel free to comment ^^
-May