six

My Handsome Driver

SIX

 

Yoona Pov,

 

“anneyong haseyo….Yoona Imnida” I’m bowing in front of my new class. “you can sit behind of ms. Jung” Mrs. Park said to me, “nee….” I’m walking toward where’s Mrs. Park pointed to me earlier. Oh so the name of this girl is Jung. I have no clue if I will have same class with her, or maybe it’s Yul.

 

A few hours ago,

Where’s my class, eish….why this school is so big! My track was stopping when I see some familiar face, isn’t it Yul, but whose that girl? “he’s Jessica’s driver….” I startled when a deep voice come beside me, “sorry I am Minho, Lee Minho. Are you new here? Are you lost….hahaha I knew, this school is worst school ever, me was like you, when the first time come here” he smiled at the end and land a hand to me, “OH….hi, Im Yoona imnida” I shook his hand. “what class you in? I walk you there” he asking again, “2-IX” I said to him. “let’s go” he took my hand.

 

*****************************

 

Yuri pov,

 

Why I’m this situation? Me between Yoona and Jessica, eish….it’ll so obvious to Jessica. She didn’t even know my identity, what on earth!! Why you should invite Yoona have a dinner with you.

 

~flashback~

 

“yul!!!!!!!!!!!!!....” the girl’s shouting from behind, I’m widing my eyes when I turning back, eish..so much girl in this world why it’s should be her, what are you doing here Im Yoona!!! “you know that new girl from my class?” Jessica asked me, “aaaa..........ne Miss”, she looked at me and staring to Yoona.

 

~end flashback~

 

“what do you want to eat, new girl? sorry what’s your name again new girl” Jessica asked her, with her cold tone she threaten her, eish.... “im Yoona, and i eat anything” i hope Yoona won’t said anything bout me to her, seriously i just want skip and end it soon. Soon is to be better.

 

‘don’t tell her bout me’ I mouthed to Yoona and waving my hand to her, “what’s goin’ on with you Yul?” eish....Yoonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why??? Why you said it loudly *facepalm* “aaaaa...........nothing”.

 

“Yoona is......Yoona is Soo’s cousin” that the first line I said to Jessica, “me??....” Yoona said bluntly and I shook my head to Yoona, “oh......me, yes I am Soo’s cousin, I’m just moving” thanks Yoona, you save my life. I saw a smile from Jessica’s lip, she’s happy due this news. I guess she’s really in love with Sooyoung. Umma your precious son lost from his assistant T_T.

 

 

********************

 

“why you said I’m Soo’s cousin?!” the petite girl in front of me asking with dispointed face, “sorry Yoong, it’s just....................” I told everything to her, even a single deceit I did.

 

“it’s wrong Yul, when she know everything, she’s going mad at you” she said to me, “it’s why I asked you, don’t tell everything to her, pleaseeeee....pretty please..” I see she sighed, “okay...” she sighed again. “I know you’ll help me” I hugged her and peck her cheek. She agashted from her spot “Yoong,,,are you okay?” I ruffel her hair, “ne...”, “okay...see you at school, bye” I peck her cheek again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc

 

 

********************

 

 

 

guys....lol,,, update again!!! clapping for me!!! you don't want clap for me, i'm gonna kick you xDDD lmao just kidding!!

 

happy reading!! still no yulsic moment, hate me please i hate myself too because of it TT_TT, 

 

I have no idea where, when, how to make a moment for them *digging a hole for my grave* but seriously,,,,this fic is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow for their moment!!! lmao

 

cacull go with <333