five

My Handsome Driver

 

Five

 

 

Yul Pov,

 

“where are you going last night?” I hold off the phone from my ear, eish this midget is really loud like her girlfriend. “I’m at hospital Hyung” I said to him. “what?!!!” he said in loud tone, what the fudge with this midget. I told everything to him.

 

“argh……….” I heard a groan, I guess she’s awaken already. She’s so beautiful, “hey..wake already?” I smiled to her, she’s smiling back to me. “ne….gomawo for everything, Im Yoona” she introduce herself to me. “Kwon Yul”.

 

She told me bout her life, poor her. If I know whose that guy I’m gonna punch him, argh…. “so, where do you live now?” I asked her, “I have no place to live” she said to me. Oh my gosh, I can’t let her live on the road, alone. “if you want you can stay at my apartment” I said to her, “don’t get me wrong, I live with my Hyung in another, I didn’t stay at my apartment, you can stay there and me stay with my Hyung”. I reasoned to her.

 

 

At the other place,

 

“argh!!! Where he is?!!” the brunette girl starting fidgeting a number on her phone. She looked so upset. “yah!! Where are you going, I’m going to late because of you!” the brunette shouted on her phone “what are you doing at hospital?!” she more calmer than before, “ ahhh…I see, next time call me if you want to absent, okay,,,are you going to fetch me at school, okay, I’ll wait you” the brunette end the phone call.

 

 

******************************

 

 

Back to the hospital,

 

Omo….Sica is really that scared, “argh…” I saw her is getting up from bed, “hey…where are you going?” I coming up to her and sat beside her. “I’m going to take a drink” she reason to me, “ah,,let me take it for you” I smiled to her. “gomawo…why you’re so nice to me?” she’s starting to sob again, eish….this girl.

 

Today I was escorting her to my place, “this is my place, be comfy like yours okay, I’m going out ….bye…. Yoona” I said and ruffle her hair. I said to the housemaid to fulfill what she need.

 

 

*****************************

 

 

it’s been a week Yoona stay at my place, “Soo, where are you? Can you come to my place, no no, my place not Hyung’s” I hang up the phone,

 

“Finally!!” when I heard the door open, “Soo, what makes you took so long to come here?” I asked him, “it’s traffic Yul” I just nod, “who’s she!!!!” he widen his eyes and makes me starled because of his sudden shout. “eish….yah!! you hurt my ear, that’s why I asked you to come here” oh my gosh, he’s so loud, I guess my ear gonna bleed if he shouting everyday.

 

“anneyong” Yoona say hi to Sooyoung, “I want you to register Yoona at Hannyoung High School” I said to him, “isn’t it Jessica’s school?” he asked me, “yes, so…. What’s the matter?” he shook his head. “okay…I guess it’s a yes” I said to him.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung just stared at me.

 

 

******************************

 

 

 

finally update this fic \0//

 

hehehe....happy reading !!!!

 

please just ignore the grammar xD, i'm not fluent in Engrish!!

 

 

 

 

cacull go with <333

 

 

 

note : should I changed "cacull go with <333" to "cacull go with Yuri" instead xD