eight

My Handsome Driver

short update here :), happy reading.....

 

 

 

EIGHT

 

“why you lied to me Yul?!!!! I hate you!!!”

 

Yul keeps sigh for a million times when he remember it, it was his fault after all. “hey….cheer up boys….” His father pat his shoulder. The mother of him coming with some ice pack for his red cheek, “put this to reduce the mark” his mother said to him.

 

Yeah ….. Jessica just gave him a five print hand on his cheek, he deserve it, his mind said it. He laid his body on the couch. “are you feeling guilty now, Yul? You must….hahaha you grown up now baby, I proud of you”  Mrs. Kwon ruffle his hair, he pouted because his mom’s action.

 

“we’re going to Japan tonight, are you sure you’ll be okay?” Mr. Kwon said to make sure his son will be okay with that.

 

“it’s okay appa, what are you thinking I am, a baby? Go head, Sooyoung here” Yul butted in with his father’s statement, Sooyoung smiled to Mr. Kwon.

 

“okay if you said so, I’m gonna call you after I landed at Japan” Mr. Kwon leave, Mrs. Kwon kissing his cheek and say goodbye to them.

 

“are you feeling okay now?” the tall guys approach him after Yul’s parent disappeared from his sight, “how can your disguise revealed?” Sooyoung asked again. “and why you ended with this mark?” Sooyoung shower Yul with other question, Yul just sigh, again and again....sigh never end.

 

Before Yul answer Sooyoung’s question, Taeyeon and Tiffany barged in. “Mianhe Yul.....” Tiffany said. Yul and Sooyoung shared the stare, “what’s for Fany~ah?” Yul’s question made Tiffany stiff for awhile until “Jessica knew it from her” Taeyeon’s reason.

 

“actually she knew it before I say something to her, when she asked me bout you and she said she trailed you back then, and how I supposed to act after that I just told her everything Yul, Mianhe” Tiffany lower her head after avowal.

 

“hey…it’s not your fault. Stop apologize…….later or soon she will know it” Yul comfort the girl who sat beside him, he smiled to her genuinely. “okay…okay…. Just stop this drama, you looks like a drama queen Fany~ah…… and please smile, Taeyeon hyung will kick me out if you crying like this” The tan guy try to break the awkwardness around them.

 

“is it really okay?” Tiffany rubbed Yul’s cheek and that’s made Taeyeon wide his eyes…… “yah…yah!!!! I know you feel guilty Fany, but I’m still your man, please keep your hand down” Taeyeon snapped the girl and made the two guys laugh.

 

At least his friends beside him now  and forget the trouble for a while.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

Ring…….

 

Ring…..ring……

 

Ring……

 

His phone ringing wake him up from his slumber, who’s the heck calling on this hour, his mind scream in frustration. Taking his phone on the desk beside the bed “yobseo?” the voice coming from the cross line made him 100 % wake up now.

 

He still doesn’t believe she called him first, alienate the phone he saw the phone id, and its really her. His heart jumping in the joy and clear his throat. “ehmmm…dae? Yobseo,,,,” trying to keeps the cool of him, he answered with the short line.

 

I wanna meet you, meet me at coffee smith in Gangnam, 5 pm” before he utter a word the line just ended. At least she want to meet him. The boy smiling on his bed “Mickey!!!! She want to meet me!!!” yeah…. He talked to his doll, the precious one, can you imagine. 

 

 

 

-tbc-

 

 

 

 

cacull's note :

 

yeah... I made it :)..... even its just a short update I hope you guys enjoy it..... tell me what's on your mind, maybe I can take it for references ........sorry if its not what you expected , but I just want update bit by bit and ended this one :)..... 

 

cacull go with <33