four

My Handsome Driver

FOUR

 

Jessica Pov,

 

“Fany!!! Tiffany!!!” I called my best friend, “what are you thinking, it’s corridor school for God sake Jess, Teacher will scold you” Tiffany said to me, “whatever!..” I rolled my eyes, “okay, what is it?” Tiffany asking again, “I met with my prince, last night! He’s Yul’s best friend”. I’m smiling to my best friend, “WHAT?!!!” Tiffany shouted,

 

I tell everything to Tiffany bout last night. “what a coincidence, right?” I said to Tiffany, “Sooyoung is Yul’s best friend and actually Yul is my driver, sooooo,,, I can nag Yul to make me meet Sooyoung again” I explain to Tiffany, “WHATTTTT?!!” Tiffany shouted again, why she love shouted today. My ear gonna bleed because her voice.

 

I saw Yul playing with his phone, he had a nice phone for a driver, I guess that’s the one at England, even it’s not launching yet here. “HaiYul,,,nice phone” he hurriedly took it to his pants, “oh!! It’s Soo’s, ah….yes…it’sSoo’s phone, we just exchanged our phone. Yes,, exchanged” he reasoning. He’s like hide something from me. What my problem, it’s up to him.

 

“can I asked something?” I said to him, he furrowed his eyes, “what is it?” he answered. “it’s bout Sooyoung-ssi, can I know his number phone?”

 

 

 

 

-End Pov-

 

 

 

Yuri Pov,

 

What have you done to my princess Soo, why she’s so obvious want to know you, she even asked your number, I feel like dig my own grave now, Soo!!! Should I become a hero for you too Jessica Jung, seriously it makes me so desperate.

 

Should I accept their relationship, I’m gonna cry with all my heart if it’s happened. But Soo is my best friend, I never fight with him because of a girl. I jolt up when my phone vibrate on my desk. It’s Soo, he texted me to meet him at Myeondong Café.

 

 

-at Myeondong Café-

 

 

Who’s that girl beside Soo? Is he wanna play with Sica’s heart, eish this guy, he want me to punch him. “Yul,,,here!!” he shouted to me. I’m coming up to him. “sit” he said to me. I take a sit in front of him.

 

“please stop your glare Kwon Yul, she’s my fiancé, Lee Sunny, Sunny he’s Yul. My best friend” I widen my eyes. How….how…..? “I forgot to tell you, it’s because you’re still at England when I engaged with her” he explained to me.

 

So it’s mean I’m free on courting my Sica, “what’s on your mind Kwon Yul?, why you such a crazy boy hah?!” Soo knocked my head. “eish…I just,,nothings on my mind, and congrats for you two”.

 

“I know anything on your mind Yul” he smirked. I hate that smirked, his fiancé just giggling because our interaction, “by the way, I’m going home, I don’t want late tomorrow” I said to Soo, and just bid a good bye to his fiancé.

 

 

 

*******************************

 

 

“oh !!!” I’m coming out from my car, “hey,,,are you ok?!!” I pat her cheek, oh my God, what should I do, eish you stupid dummy Yul, why you hit her. I put in her to my car and decided to bring her to the hospital nearby.

 

An hours later,

 

“is she okay doc ?” I started worry bout that girl, what the fudge she was doing on the street, if she ….oh no no no no, don’t think too much Kwon Yul, she’ll be okay. “she’s okay sir” the doctor said to me, “can I see her?” I asked the doc, “oh..go head, your girlfriend need you”. What….”pardon…? oh!” I left that doctor because I heard some noises at her room.

 

“yah!! What are you doing?!!” I saw she revoke the hypodermic needle, I stop her action, she’s crying like crazy. I don’t know what to do. I see her silently and pat her back. “gwenchana….” Just that who can I say to her.

 

I gasped when she hug me, “hey…are you okay? You need a doctor, I’ll call the doctor” she shook her head furiously. She tighten the hug. I just let her. “gomawo” she thanked to me, she has angelic voice. “aa… ne” I said like an idiot.

 

 

******************************

 

 

hi all !!!!!

miss me or not??? i guess you didn't miss me but you miss my fic *sob*

 

lol,,,,kidding, sorry for locked this fic, but i guess you read my blog alr xD

 

happy reading guys :)

 

cacull go with <<333