one

My Handsome Driver

One

 

“Please don’t run again young master” the tanned guy keeps on running when the bald man shouting and keep to chase him.

 

“NEVER!!”  the tanned guy shouted back.

 

“Argh!! I’m going crazy because that dude”  the bald man berserk. Suddenly his phone ringing, “Sorry, the young master running away again” he frowned when at other line just scolding him, again and again because that kid.

 

“Hai,,, you Okay?!” the skinny guys just tapping the bald’s shoulder,

 

“Seriously, your bestfriend really gave  me a headache, he’s running away again” the bald said to the skinny guys.

 

“hahahahahaha……………. Yul is such a trouble maker for you” the skinny guys in,

 

“Please talk to him Sooyoung-ssi, I will be fired by her father if I didn’t take him home tonight” the bald man beg to Sooyoung.

 

“what benefit I get, If he’s coming home?!” Sooyoung is frowning his eyebrows,

 

“whatever you want” the bald man said,

 

“okay,,, treat me a lunch for a month” Sooyoung makes a deal,

 

“what?!!! Are out your mind?” the bald man almost shouted,

 

“Okay,,,I’m never force someone, and good luck..” Sooyoung bid a good bye to the bald man,

 

“Argh!!! Okay deal!! Lunch for a month” the bald man shaking Sooyoung’s hand.

 

 

 

At the other side,

 

The brunette girl is standing at bus stop, with the earphones plugged, hearing playlist on her iPod and looking at the sky that almost dark.  

 

The bus stop is kinda deserted just her who waiting the bus, suddenly  “yah!!!! My iPod ………….help me, he took my iPod!!” she’s screaming hope any someone will help her.

 

She saw a guy at the other direction crossing his leg that makes the pickpocket falling on the ground, he took the iPod and said something that makes the pickpocket running away.

 

He’s coming to the brunette “be careful” and handed the iPod and go.

 

“hai…….. thank you!!!” the brunette shouted and see the guy just waving his hand.

 

All the way home, she’s thinking bout that guy, it’s like a fate for that girl, she’s smiling all the way home until she reaching her house.

 

But how stupid she is, she didn’t ask his phone number or even his name.

 

“hai princess, why you late?” her daddy’s coming out from somewhere that making her jolted,

 

“yah,,, dad you scared me, how if I have a heart attack because of it” she’s pouting that making her dad smiling.

 

“sorry princess, so what makes my princess coming late from school ?” her daddy asked again, then she told everything to him.

 

“is that bastard hurt my princess?!, it’s why I said to take a driver with you, why you so stubborn? You’re really seems with your mother, stubborn” she knew so well how her daddy worried, she knew her daddy will never let her using public transportation again. He never let his princess get hurt, he’ll never forgive his self if it happened again.

 

“but………….. “ the brunette’s whining,

 

“no but…….it’s for your save, I don’t want get a risk again, you know I  love you, right? Don’t be stubborn for this time, can you?” the brunette just nod when her daddy said that.

 

 

***********************************************

 

 “why am I standing here, that giraffe will die if I meet him” the tan guy cursing like no tomorrow, he’s getting trick from his friend also his assistant Choi Sooyoung.

 

“what makes the Kwon Yul coming here, that I knew he really didn’t like attending such this party?” the blonde guy’s voice making Yul startled.

 

“yah!!! Midget why you didn’t tell me you’re in Korean?!”  The tan guy hug the blonde.

 

“Yah!! Stop calling me midget, can you?! , you ruined my charisma” the blonde rolled his eyes.

 

“pffttt…. What charisma you said Taeng? Stupid you, where you came from Japan hah?!” the tan guy asking,

 

“hahahha,,,,see you’re like an ahjumma, you know? So garrulous” Taeng didn’t answer his question.

 

“sigh…. Always like that, never answer a question” the tan guy pouting to the blonde,

 

“hahaha, don’t do that, you looked so stupid with that pout” the blonde teasing him,

 

“ara…ara…..c’mon out from this place, I’m going crazy in this place you know” Yul sulking to the blonde.

 

“okay let me get permission from your father first” the blonde guy said.

 

With that, the two guys out from that party.

 

 

********************************************

 

 

 

FINNALY UPDATE

 

you know last week i have a vacation and going to my bro's house, 

because it's so far with my dorm so i take a train, its 3 hours from here. 

 

when i'm going to my dorm i took a bus because Train's ticket sold out until august 15

what dafaq!! i SPENT 15 hours on the bus

you know i'm going crazy on the bus, complaint all the way home. 

 

and the best thing ever is, i didn't sleep all the night after i reached dorm

my legs was trembling, I swear I never take a bus again when I visit my bro's house.

fyi, it's the first time i took a bus, and i got trick.

the price of ticket is kinda 2x expensive than the others. poor my wallet.

 

 

LOL

sorry for my random story xD

 

 

HAPPY READING!!! 

 

keep healthy for me and keep reading

 

thanks for viewers, comments and also subbies, you're all my spirit pill :)

 

 

 

i'll never force you to subcribe my fic, just knew you read my fic it's always making me happy

sorry for the wrong grammar guys :D

 

 

cacull <33