Zelo's Story

B.A.P's Love Story: Every Rain Drops

 

 

It's raining after school. Junhong didn't bring an umbrella so he cover himself with his backpack. His father doens't arrive yet. He had to wait for him at the bus stop. Luckily not many people at there. He notice Lee Sunny, his crush sitting on the bench too.

"Hi, noona." 

"Oh? Junhong!" she jumped. Junhong chuckled with her cute attitude.

"You bring umbrella? Why do you not share with me?" he pouted.

"I'm sorry...i don't see you." she persuade him with leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm kidding, noona." he let out small laugh. She smile brightly that make his heart beat beating fastly. "Noona, do you like someone?" she stayed silence.

"I don't know."

"Oh, come one. There must be someone."

"No one. I don't know how to love." she's lying. How he wish she said it's him.

 

"Noona, hear me. I like you." Junhong confessed.

"Is this April Fool prank?"

"I'm serious! I like you since the first time I saw you. I never like a girl for 2 years."

"Junhong..this is ridiculous."

"Nothing ridiculous. Forget about age. I only want an answer from you." she look away. Their e is too wide. 

"I'll think about it." she walked away but he pull her wrist and kiss her. She doesn't fight back but replied his kiss. A few seconds later, they broke the kiss. His hot breath breathing at her forehead.

"I'm sorry." he said. She smiled and pull him into a kiss again.

 

5 years later...

A long white dress is she wearing right now. Light make up she's wearing. A bun style she do. All is beautiful but the wedding is not. She hate it. Junhong left her for Joongki. Junhong is not here for her. 

"Junhong..." 

 

He was standing outside the hall. He can't step into it or else, he'll hurt. He left her for a reason. He said he's going to be okay but he's not. Joongki can make her happy. He believe it. If he's the one that married her, their life will be miserable. He can't buy her a diamond ring. He can't give her a big mansion. He can't even afford his life. She's a rich people. He's not.

From afar, he saw her kiss Joongki. Joongki's face brightens like a pearl when she smile at him. Junhong know she will happy with Joongki.

 

Flashback

"I want to break up." Junhong said coldly. 

"What? Why so sudden?"

"I don't love you anymore."

"I know you're lying. I don't want to."

"I want to. I'm sorry but i'm not happy with you. This is our last meet up." he walk away but she back hug him tightly.

"Why you want to leave me? I can't live without you." her words makes him hurt more. He can't hear or see her crying. He feel like he want to hug her back and wipe her tears but he bear himself. He forcely push her until she fall on the ground.

"But i can live without you." he walked away with a quick steps. He had to go. He can't see her crying anymore. His tears fall down. He feel like he's the cruelest person in the world for breaking a pure girl like her.

End of flashback

 

We used to love each other so much

I think I lied when I said I could live without you