Daehyun's Story

B.A.P's Love Story: Every Rain Drops

Will this rain comfort me?
Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you

 

 

She run to him with a short but quick steps. "Daehyun-ah!" she call his name. So cute. "Yes?" he raised his brows. But her expression seems gloom.

"What should I do?" she suddenly throw her body in his embrace. He hug her back.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She still sobbing. He can feel wet at his chest because of her tears. 

"My mom and dad will arrange marriege between me and Yi Fan!" she burst. His body frozen. Arrange marriege? Why? "Daehyun? Yah!" she hit his arms.

"Eoh? Then, what's the problem?" he asked. 

"I don't want to! I want to enjoy my young days!" she shouted. Daehyun chuckled. She maybe 3 years older than him but her behaviour is younger.

"You're not young anymore." he teased.

"Hey! I am!" she kick his leg. 

"Ow!" he groaned. She give a winning look. "Noona, i want to tell you something."

"What is it?" 

"I..like...I like your necklace."

"Huh? Oh! I bought this last week. Pretty right?" she smiled. What a girl. She cried just now and she smile like nothing happens. 

"When will your marriege will be held?"

"Next month." she sighed. He once again frozen. Too soon. He has no time to keep this feeling. He had to tell her. But how? He afraid that their friendship will torn apart. "I don't want to! I hate Yi Fan! He always kiss my cheek!"

"Bwoh? KISS?" he shouted. Sunny give him a weird looks. "Urm...i mean. Kiss? Eyy...cheeks or lips?" he covered. 

"Cheeks, babo!" she knocked his head. "Come on, take me to somewhere." she cling her arms to him.

 

1 week before wedding...

She tried one by one wedding dress. Everything is beautiful but all of them she rejected. "Too yellow." "Too short." "Too long" "Are you kidding me? I wiil look like an ahjumma!" she yelled to the workers.

"Sunny-ah...stop it." Mrs.Lee said. Daehyun could only laughed at Sunny's behaviour. He doesn't need to come with them but Sunny force him to choose with him. 

"Mom, it's too uncomfortable! And Daehyun, stop laughing!" she yelled. Mrs.Lee shooked her head. "Sit here. I will choose one for you." Mrs.Lee walked towards the dresses.

"What is wrong with you?" Daehyun asked.

"I hate married! I hate everything!" she bounce on the sofa. 

"Noona, I want to tell you something."

"What?"

"I ..l...i lo..i lost my 5 dollar. Can I borrow yours?" he gritted his teeth.

"Aish this kid." she lend him the money. Daehyun heave a heavy sigh. What is happening to me?! She need to know!

 

The day...

Sunny look herself in front of the mirror. She looks beautiful. She admit it. The dress look perfect on her. The make up een make her look prettier. But this marriege is not beautiful. She hate it. Yi Fan or Kris is not her type. She hate Yi Fan. Eventhough the fact is, Kris is such a sweetheart to her.

She heard the door knocked. "Noona?" it's Daehyun's voice. "Come in." he open the door and greet her with a bright smile.

"Hey." he look her from head to toe "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." she giggled. "Why you tux wet?"

"It's raining outside. Just a little." he said.

"Really? It's raining?" she take a peek at the window. "It is."

"Noona, I want tell you something."

"What? You need 5 dollar? Sorry I left my wallet in the car."

"No. It's not that." 

"Then?" she asked. He take a deep breath and walk closer to her. He touch his lips to her. Her eyes widen. He still wait her to respond his kiss. Then, she replied the kiss.

A minutes later, he broke the kiss. "Why...did you don't tell me earlier?"

"I don't have the strengths. I love you, noona. But this is too late. Yi Fan hyung can make you happy. I know." he caresssed her cheek.

"I hate you! You're coward!" she hit him repeatedly but he stop it by hug her tightly. "I hate you..." she cried.

"Noona, don't cry please." he cup her face "Your make up." he smiled.

"Get out. I don't want a coward talk to me." she said. He still put a smile at her. 

"I hope you're have a happy life." he give a peck at her cheeks and exit the room.

 

"And now, I declare you both as husband and wife." the priest said. Kris already kiss her. She force herself to like it. She had to like it. 

Daehyun from afar can only watch his one and only girl be another man's wife. He walk out from the hall. He doesn't want to face her. He had to forget her. She's no longer his Sunny. 

He walked in the rain with a slow steps. He shouted loudly at the empty streets. His tears collided with the rain. On this rainy day, he kiss her and confess her. On this rainy day, she become Kris's wife. And on this rainy day, he will forget her. Is he able to?