Yongguk's Story

B.A.P's Love Story: Every Rain Drops

 

 

"I still miss you as I fall asleep

But on this a rainy night, I cannot fall asleep"

 

Yongguk stare at his girlfriend as she running around along the beach. His lips formed a smile when she winked at him. "Guk-ah!" she wave at him and he do the same. Having her enough for him to live again after his parents gone a year ago. Lee Sunny is the only person that make him smile again. She run to him and throw her body in his embrace.

"Guk-ah, i want some ice-cream." Sunny tightened her hug. Of course he will never say no to his beloved girlfriend.

"Sure. But with one condition." he take off his singlet "You have to wear this. I don't want other man look at your body." he put on his singlet on Sunny.

"But it's too baggy!" she whined.

"Better than too fit." he replied as he pulled her to the store.

 

After a fun day at the beach, they off to Sunny's home. Yongguk decide to sleepover at her home cause he too worried she might scared at home. Alone. Her parents are visit her grandmother at U.S. After Yongguk finish take a bath, he look around Sunny's room. Cute and neat. He then saw a letter which have Seoul Hospital logo. His eyes widened.

"Yah, Lee Sunkyu!" he yelled. She gasped. 

"W-why, Yongguk?" 

"What is this?" he showed her a hospital letter. She bite her lips. "Why don't you tell me?" Yongguk squeezed her shoulders. 

"I'm going to be okay, Yongguk."

"That's not what i mean!" his eyes getting teary. Who doesn't worried when the letter state that she suffered leukimia?

"I said i'm going to be okay." she said softly as she hug him.

"Please don't leave me." he sobbed. She chuckled. 

"I will not, sweetheart." she replied. He kissed her forehead and hug her as tight as he can. 

 

Sunny felt that something stab her heart. She cough and cough until the blood flows from . Her head feels dizzy. She fall on the floor while tried to get her phone but it's too late. Everything seems dark. 

A knocked sound come from the door. Yongguk enter her room after he heard her coughing. "Sunny-ah!" he run to her and quickly pick her in bridal style.

 

Hospital~

He wait in front of the emergency room. He tapped his feet due to nervous. Is she going to be okay? Is it her time now? Too many question running in his mind. 15 minutes later, the doctor come out.

"Is she okay?"

"She's stable now. Are you one of her family?"

"I'm her boyfriend, Bang Yongguk. Her parents are on their way to Korea."

"Okay. You can meet her now." he immediately rush into the ward.

"Guk-ah..." Sunny smiled weakly. He kissed her forehead which feels hot. 

"I'm so worried."

"I'm okay, Guk." she squeezed his hand.

"Your parents are on their way to Korea." 

"Will you accompany me, tonight?" 

"You don't have to ask me, baby." he caressed her hair. He will wait until she sleeps well then he'll sleep. He then sleeps after hear Sunny's cute snore. 

 

The day is raining when he wake up. He rubbed his eyes and saw Sunny still sleeping. Her face look pale. "Sun..." he tried to wake her up. No response. He tried again but still no response. "Doctor!!" he shouted. A few seconds later, Dr.Choi rush in. 

"Please wait outside, sir." the nurse said. He nodded as he wait in front of the door. Please don't leave me. 5 minutes later, Dr.Choi come outside. His face showed a thousand guilty.

"I-i'm sorry, sir but...she..." he shooked. Not wanting to continue his words. He fall on his knee. "No...you're joing right?" Dr.Choi pat his shoulder. Then, her parents run to him.

"Yongguk-ah, what happen to our Sunny?" Mrs.Lee asked. He shooked. Mr and Mrs.Lee enter the ward and he can hear Mrs.Lee shout her daughter's name

 

you said you won't leave me....

 

The whether seems mocking him. Every single of his tears is a fast as the rain falls. He hold a picture of him and her. They look happy. Like a married couple. You promised me.

He tried to sleep but he hear her voice everytime he close his eyes. He tried to sleep but he's too cold. Her warmness is not the same compare with the blanket. His tears flow over his cheeks whenever her imagine her face. 

Guk-ah....

Her voice haunting his mind. 

Guk-ah...

His tears wetting the pillow.

Sweetheart...

He stare at the picture. He walk to the windows and watch the rain. Is she need me at there?  When he close his eyes. A pair of arms hug him from the back. The warmness...is the same. "I miss you." he open the window. Then the wind come greet him. "Aren't you miss me?"

 

I can’t live without you girl
On rainy days, I always run into you

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's kinda cliche and boring and the English is error as hell. I think, i'm crazy for BAPSUN.